Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons would you like to see in game!?

(PSN)i7081277

6 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I kinda want a full size leather whip.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Chains and Handcuffs. Maybe a flog

And full black leather suit cosmetic :D

More Hybrid melee weapons like the Dark-Split Sword...and also letting as switch modes in combat because otherwise there is no point to using them.

Specifically I want a Bow that splits into Dual Swords.

I would aslo like to see a pirmary and secondary version of the Silva & Aegis. The Silva is basically just a handle that emits flames, so make the flames shorter and you have throwing daggers with innate heat. The Aegis expands by realsing it's pieces outwards and connecting them with flames...do the same but rearrange the pieces and you have a bow.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

11 minutes ago, INight00 said:

...how did you all do this.

A great-scythe.

Grenades - Borderlands style.

Pyrana Prime.

A hit-scan bow, it shoots lightning and has the thunderous sound effect with it.

Yeah, they really need to do something about the scythes. Like for real, they should be way cooler, way more menacing and threatening. They are so tiny and the combos need some work or a new one.

i would like to see a heat based odachi  that has a dragon like design to it, and has a flame or plasma blade to it. the handle i believe would have the dragon head on the pommel of the blade. and i really don't like the idea of mixing it with the heavy weapon type because it just seems too different to me

j ust for if anyone doesn't know what a odachi is this is an example Nodachi+2.jpg

Edited by maddragonmaster

4 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

i would like to see a heat based odachi  that has a dragon like design to it, and has a flame or plasma blade to it. the handle i believe would have the dragon head on the pommel of the blade. and i really don't like the idea of mixing it with the heavy weapon type because it just seems too different to me

j ust for if anyone doesn't know what a odachi is this is an example Nodachi+2.jpg

That's coming ..look up Dev stream 101 I believe. 

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

More Hybrid melee weapons like the Dark-Split Sword...and also a letting as switch modes in combat because otherwise there is no point to using them.

Specifically I want Bow that splits into Dual Swords.

I would aslo like to see a pirmary and secondary version of the Silva & Aegis. The Silva is basically just a handle that emits flames, so make the flames shorter and you have throwing daggers with innate heat. The Aegis expands by realsing it's pieces outwards and connecting them with flames...do the same but rearrange the pieces and you have a bow.

They want to do the hybrid weapon to swap but I remember when they first discussed about the dark sword combo on a stream the issue lies within the mod system and the stances. To make it where there are 2 different mod set ups for each form with the respective stance to get everything to swap properly is super difficult for them to set up. They say its possible it just will take a long time to get it to work properly.

I've gotta massive list of my own concepts I'd love to see come into existance, but, barring the insanity of THAT possibility, I think the only First-Person-Shooter staple we're currently missing from Warframe is a lock-on rocket launcher.

After that, were outside the perview of the basic skeleton of shooters of ancient past and have to work with all the little exotic bits  that make new guns good and fun.

1 hour ago, INight00 said:

...how did you all do this.

A great-scythe.

Grenades - Borderlands style.

Pyrana Prime.

A hit-scan bow, it shoots lightning and has the thunderous sound effect with it.

yes. so much yes. pyrana prime would make me whole again. 

I want to see a cold damage pistol and more cold weapon damage weapons in general too. I also made a post that got overran by A******s about introducing stone and wind damage into the game and expanding upon the carmine series from the Chinese build and the mara series of weapons as well as more prisma weapons, even a prisma pyrana. also a corpus argonak would be pretty cool.