Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thousand year of fish bug.

(PSN)The_Smilin_Wolf

I have scanned all 20 of the Thousand Year Fish in the Plains of Eidolon and have yet to receive the message & decoration. It has been a while now, about a day, since scanning them all again (3rd time). All the codex entries are present, proving that i have indeed scanned all 20. Any recommendations on this?

Platform: PS4

Username: The_Smilin_Wolf

I recent went and scanned all 20 1000 year fish statues on the plains and unlockes all the fragments in my codex, but i still havent received the statue that can be placed on the liset as a decoration.

I checked the wiki on how to acquire it and complete its only know requirements... But no fishy... And i love putting stuff on my ship.

On 12/12/2017 at 12:17 PM, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

Not sure what you are missing - I have all fish scanned and received the decoration for my ship.  I do NOT have what is labelled in the codex the "Plains of Eidolon Fragment" Scanned.

Is there anything you did after scanning all 20 fish? A missing step or something?

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, (PS4)FireFistTikaro said:

having a similar issue, in th codex entry shows as complete. However, Onkko still hasn't sent a message and when i go into the plains still able to scan some but not all again. Do some particular requiree more than 1 scan?

It seems like some of the scans are bugged as you can keep rescaning them each time you enter the plains which may be causing it.

OK after adding scanning "the thousand year fish" sculptures into my daily wisp run across the plains for a period of 1 month straight, I figured that some fish you can complete the codex scans for and the rest are bugged and will require continuous re-scanning everytime you enter the plains. :NOTE: no matter how many times you scan it, the codex scans for will no complete. So if you really want to get the reward of a glass fish sculpture to put in as a decoration in your ship, I'd advise contacting DE via support ticket after you have completed scanning all the Thousand-Year Fish glass Tralok statues, as well as check your codex under "fragments" to check whether or not you have completed the scans.

It will take roughly a week, but they will contact you again with a resolution. In my case, they checked my profile and awarded me the reward:

ap_BB0_A2578_DB5_B_4_F6_E_9_C04_D8_A3853

after reading up on this when it was released on PC, players would get the reward and the message was bugged, so I feared the worse and thought they had removed the reward from the game. Maybe in future updates, they will fix the message so us console tenno don't pull out our hair.

qlBFW7G.jpg

Edited by (PS4)FireFistTikaro
removing support ticket screenshot

I just finished scanning them all again, (post ghouls upstate) they are not showing up in my codex. I have maybe eight of them in there, but I have scanned them all at least once and upward of 5 times each. I scan them whenever I am near them. I tried again a few minutes ago, full lap around the plains, hit them all. And my codex still shows about 8 completed. I have used the synthesis scanner and Helios prime. I guess next I will try dusting off the actual codex scanner. But that will have to be tomorrow. Its bed time for this Tenno.