Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bug That's Got Me Worried

(PSN)supernova_girlie

I'm actually not sure if this is a Warframe bug or if it is an indication of a failing PS4 hard drive.

Sometimes when I am loading into a mission, the screen goes completely black and the fan powers down. It feels as if the console has turned off, but if I select the PS button, I can go back to the PS4 Home Screen and everything seems fine. Eventually the loading screen comes up or I actually load into the mission. I've never let it just stay black, I always press the PS button to see if the console is still powered on.

I uninstalled Warframe two days ago and reinstalled it, to see if this problem would go away. It came back today around 2AM EST. It happens both randomly and sporadically. It doesn't seem to matter if I'm on a public squad or have set my squad to Invite only.

Other than this issue, my PS4 fan was going full blast every time I would just start the Warframe application. After the uninstall/reinstall, the fan seems to be only a little higher in sound than usual and a little more active. As far as digital games go, I play Destiny2 maybe 5 hours per week and I have not noticed anything different with Destiny. I also play GTA Online and I haven't noticed anything different on there. These issues started after Plains of Eidolon or one of the smaller updates since its release.

If anyone else has or is experiencing this, please let me know. For now I'm going to assume I'm having PS4 hardware issues, but I'm hoping that it may be a common problem on the software side.