[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

14 hours ago, toafarmer said:

fun is not allowed. frustrating hotfix overall, sonicor unreversed fun destruction included.

- no unvaulting

- no new frame

- no new nothing

lame af

you do realize they havent been working due to the winter holidays right?

i dont see how you would expect much this early considering they've been back at work for about 4 days :P

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Sannidor said:

Needs more Mag buffs.

Needs more vaubie rework as well I want golden balls

• Haha 1

Happy New year and thank you forma one of the best games of our days.

One question, what about the bug not letting the helios scan anything or just the first like 4 enemies and then stop 

• Woah 1

15 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With all these 2.0s and 2.5s (Focus and IPS), when can we finally see the rework Arcanes deserve? They are quite underwhelming over the majority, and only a minority are useful. I propose we see buffs and changes across the board to make them more interesting and increase diversity. Aura Mods could also use this treatment. I made 2 posts outlining possible changes:

Arcanes are very hard to get by (i mean the jordas verdict one specially) Raids are really complex so most players dont enjoy them so having a strong buff to them will make majority players angry so DE would never do that. Arcane was built on the fact a very experienced player who has a group who can find the same time and enjoys grinding raid will have some slight benefits. 

Aura buffs should be done to spice them up....... bored with either using shield disruption corrosive projection or the melee one....................................

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a few spots in the Plains where you could see underwater while fishing.

Please, allow us to do fishing using archwing both underwater and over water surface.

There is no reason to block this EXISTED functionality

Let us explore underwater. Make underwater caves, broken ships, etc. Why not?

Edited by Rinkata_Kimiku

12 hours ago, tekker2234 said:

the ghouls can still spawn on the plains they just aren't as common and the bounties are gone.

Sorry i wasn't clear,  i meant the fragments,  the ones you get from. The bountes

quartakk needs more than UNRELIABLE 0.5m punch through. if its bugged and loses multishot by adding fire rate that could be one reason why its abyssmally bad on some build and why some people react so negatively. i dont build it for fire rate so i cannot judge that but i would still suggest more than 0.5m punch through, which...to be honest, sounds like a joke to me. 0.5m ? that pierces a grineer from the front when shot on his/her thinnest area around the waist line if im not mistaken, or a shot to the limbs/head. i mean its nice to have at least a bit innate but besides that i would still like to suggest some base stats buffs:

crit chance to 23% and crit multiplier to 2.6 would be good on that end, giving it 57,5% crit chance with 5.7 multiplier with base mods.

status chance should be 37% considering it works like on shotguns and base damage could also very well be a tad higher.

275 total base damage wouldnt make it anywhere near broken OP. 101,75 of that would be impact. 79,75 puncture. 93,5 slash.

fire rate to 1,75 event though it wouldnt really change much but i wondered about the fire rate number anyway. 1,58...why not 1,6 ? is 0,02 really that big of a difference ? 1,75 would make fire rate a bit more useful on it, giving it 2,8 modded and 3,33 if someone was to also put shred on it on top.

while a very good riven no matter if base dmg or crit oriented could make it really strong thats the whole point imo. currently quartakk is far from the realm of silly which would support the suggestions (no matte whos) to buff it.

greetings

Wanted a "Corinth changes: Now auto-reloads up to 5 shots instead of just 1 if the last one is fired with the Alt Fire" section in the notes :(

18 hours ago, Inkogni said:
  Hide contents

spacemom coming back ? over the holidays i came up with 50+ different ways how to break Balla's arms

:sleep:

2 hours ago, Xydeth said:

quartakk needs more than UNRELIABLE 0.5m punch through. if its bugged and loses multishot by adding fire rate that could be one reason why its abyssmally bad on some build and why some people react so negatively. i dont build it for fire rate so i cannot judge that but i would still suggest more than 0.5m punch through, which...to be honest, sounds like a joke to me. 0.5m ? that pierces a grineer from the front when shot on his/her thinnest area around the waist line if im not mistaken, or a shot to the limbs/head. i mean its nice to have at least a bit innate but besides that i would still like to suggest some base stats buffs:

crit chance to 23% and crit multiplier to 2.6 would be good on that end, giving it 57,5% crit chance with 5.7 multiplier with base mods.

status chance should be 37% considering it works like on shotguns and base damage could also very well be a tad higher.

275 total base damage wouldnt make it anywhere near broken OP. 101,75 of that would be impact. 79,75 puncture. 93,5 slash.

fire rate to 1,75 event though it wouldnt really change much but i wondered about the fire rate number anyway. 1,58...why not 1,6 ? is 0,02 really that big of a difference ? 1,75 would make fire rate a bit more useful on it, giving it 2,8 modded and 3,33 if someone was to also put shred on it on top.

while a very good riven no matter if base dmg or crit oriented could make it really strong thats the whole point imo. currently quartakk is far from the realm of silly which would support the suggestions (no matte whos) to buff it.

greetings

True mate :) im using primed shred and the fire rate not hurt  so much but the bug and the buff 0,5 m very s uc k

12 hours ago, Darkvramp said:

Drop tables need to be altered, im tired of running, xini, spear, and Io for every single relic vaulting rotation. i want to play any other mission, but the fact that relics that people want are always put in the same missions in the same place, is what leads to burn out, just like the void system. the relic system was made to get rid of the the burn out, and your putting it back in the game.

the thing is popping relics is fun, farming relics, is not, because i am running the same 3 mission, over, and over, and over. just like in the old void. Why cant assault have good relic drop rates? Why cant hijack, rescues, captures? Why cant we find relics in the Void? Hell even defection, if the drop rate was good enough i would run defection, even though that game mode  is buggy and needs attention. the drop rates need another look, and need to be more spread out, i want to be doing a more varied spread of mission, vs exclusively these 3 missions.

^ I'm also wondering why Axi relics are the only ones that don't drop from completing spy missions. When old void system was still a thing, I could farm T4 keys from doing a high lvl spy. Unfortunately the most efficient way of farming Axi relics is to play endless missions. I don't always have time to play endless missions to farm for Axi relic and playing spy is a nice change of pace and can be done solo so it doesn't require a squad. One can argue that you don't need a squad to play endless, but not having a squad severely limits how long one can stay in an endless. And buying relics from syndicates isn't really a solution to this either as it is really expensive and again based off RNG.

Finally, us tenno are burning relics faster than we were burning keys so if Axi relics could be efficiently farmed quickly would be greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 1

So far so good, but a few things to note.
1. The charge attack freeze bug for Zenistar, Gunblades and glaives types weapons is still there and very annoying, i shouldn't have to attempt acharge attack upwards of 3 times to throw out my glaive or Zenistar disc.
2. Inconsistent timing for abilites that affect the squad like Mesa's shooting gallery and Rhino's roar between you and your teammates., I cast roar, i see 40 seconds for me and my teammates so explain to me how my teammate's 40 seconds of roar ends while MINE still has seven seconds left on it, Did warframe start factoring in timezones there? lol. 
3.Spear fishing is bugged, your spear sometime takes forever to get back to your hand while leaving you unable to move, and baits and dyes sometimes fall through the water when using them, causing wastage.

Edited by Cebian
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Cebian said:

2. Inconsistent timing for Mesa's shooting gallery and Rhino's roar between you and your teammates., I cast roar, i see 40 seconds for me and my teammates so explain to me how my teammate's 40 seconds of roar ends while MINE still has seven seconds left on it, Did warframe start factoring in timezones there? lol. 

Nullifier bubble, fall off the map, death.

Im gonna sound negative but you need to step your game up this year. Tennogen 11 was announced in November and still nothing. What was the point of announcing it?

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Inkogni said:
  Hide contents

spacemom coming back ? over the holidays i came up with 50+ different ways how to break Balla's arms

lol i want to do that too :)

Can we please have the user's personal mini map icon be always on top? I keep losing myself when things get busy and I'm not sure where to go until things clean up.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:43 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes.

• Added 0.5m Punch Through.

0.5m is not enough. Well.

3 hours ago, Cebian said:

So far so good, but a few things to note.
1. The charge attack freeze bug for Zenistar, Gunblades and glaives types weapons is still there and very annoying, i shouldn't have to attempt acharge attack upwards of 3 times to throw out my glaive or Zenistar disc.
2. Inconsistent timing for Mesa's shooting gallery and Rhino's roar between you and your teammates., I cast roar, i see 40 seconds for me and my teammates so explain to me how my teammate's 40 seconds of roar ends while MINE still has seven seconds left on it, Did warframe start factoring in timezones there? lol. 
3.Spear fishing is bugged, your spear sometime takes forever to get back to your hand while leaving you unable to move, and baits and dyes sometimes fall through the water when using them, causing wastage.

I have this same zenistar issue. :/

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Increased the size while wielded.
  • Added 0.5m Punch Through.
  • Added Ragdoll on Death.

This is a good start, and I like the idea of giving it inherent punch through, but this weapon is still behind even other assault rifles. I know its large magazine (effectively 21 shots but with a slow fire rate) is supposed to be the trade off for its low DPS, but having a deep magazine typically isn't the most valuable feature in Warframe and the Quartakk just doesn't have quite enough damage, crit or status to make up for this.

The impression I get is that the Quartakk is supposed to be a hybrid weapon, utilizing its base multishot to ensure you gain some of your crit damage with every single pull of the trigger, along with having good enough status to benefit from status mods to reliably debuff enemies... But in reality the values are just too low, and the fact the weapon treats multishot like a shotgun rather than a rifle makes it less than appeal to build it for status.

Here's what I would propose:

-Crit is now 23%, mirroring the 2.3 multiplier and making it clear that the weapon is very much meant to be built for both crit and status, as well as making it possible to build specifically as a crit weapon, even if not the best one. Lower DPS weapons need good crit status to make them competitive with weapons that have much higher flat DPS.

-Base damage increased to at least 224, if not a little higher. I'd actually try out 248. Fire rate stays the same. This still puts the base damage under 400 DPS, which is still massively lower than something like the Vaykor Hek or even the Boar Prime, but the Quartakk has a larger mag, longer range, inherent punch through, etc. I'm comparing this with rifles, burst rifles specifically, as it's supposed to be the shotgun of rifles.

These two changes combined puts it somewhere between the Dex Sybaris and Sybaris Prime. I'm working off the idea that only Corpus weapons are allowed to compete directly with Primes since that tends to be the standard in place, but that shouldn't mean Grineer weapons need to be bad, especially one at MR 9.

-Punch through is now 0.6 rather than 0.5. Just a tiny little tweak to help make sure it's consistently giving you an advantage against run of the mill humanoid enemies.

-This is the big one, and this is why you would consider choosing the Quartakk over something else: Status is now calculated across multishot as if it were a burst weapon. Meaning EACH bullet rolls full status. What this means is that you don't need to hit 100% status for the weapon to shine, especially since going half way with crit is now more appealing. This also allows the weapon to cut out another niche besides "high damage boomstick" as so many people are suggesting. Think of this like a red text bonus from Borderlands.

This might sound a bit crazy, but something to consider is that once you account for fire rate differences, nearly every single burst rifle in the game is lightyears ahead of the Quartakk in terms of status. Even with this change a number of higher damage rifles still compete easily, including everyone's favorite, the Sybaris Prime. It just doesn't have the raw damage to compete the way a shotgun does, so let it apply status like a rifle. It makes it a more interesting weapon while helping make it competitive.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1