[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

I've noticed that when you invite players to your orbiter they will not be able to see fish in their fish tanks, or if your invited to theirs. is this a bug or something?

Also, the Corinth reloading bug is still present:

If you empty the magazine of the Corinth completely, if your last shot is an airburst and you reload manually, the Corinth only reloads one shell and stops, prompting you to start the reload over completely. This extends the reload time for more than a single shell significantly and is extremely annoying.

• Upvote 2

You forgot to mention that you fixed the most annoying thing in the entire game:

-Fixed Codex/Synthesis Scanner not highlighting objects in mission when used except when used in the Plains of Eidolon.

Thanks a lot for fixing this, i was scared you would not notice until way later, it was sooooo annoying not to have it

Awesome, and good work DE!

Was wondering if you guys could add some sort of progress bar or marker, or something, for collecting song fragments on the jukebox itself in the Liset?

Also, Vay Hek boss fight still does not drop pigments for Dojo research.

Edited by Caine2112

Reverse the anti-fun fix to the sonicor - THEN you can brag about how you did something useful.

11 hours ago, XaoGarrent said:

Also, the Corinth reloading bug is still present:

If you empty the magazine of the Corinth completely, if your last shot is an airburst and you reload manually, the Corinth only reloads one shell and stops, prompting you to start the reload over completely. This extends the reload time for more than a single shell significantly and is extremely annoying.

^^ This!

• Upvote 1

On 4.01.2018 at 9:43 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Hunter Command Mod not allowing pets to use other scripted abilities they have equipped (such as Smeeta Charm).

Thats great

On 1/5/2018 at 10:32 AM, CkKain said:

Nah no key, Checked. And at first I thought an AH might have been bugged in the wall or something but nope. Maybe it's my imagination.

Also the stalker spawned but didn't drop anything when he died for anybody. It also caused my warframe to turn invisible for a few seconds and the HUD was gone. 

Could it have been a lot of lag?

23 hours ago, Sebith said:

Nullifier bubble, fall off the map, death.

That DOES NOT change the fact that the timers are mismatched.Goodness, you'll think a better reply would have been made, it needs fixing. i should not have to keep looking for a hole to jump in or a nullie to hunt down just because the 30 seconds on my cast lasted longer than the 30 seconds it showed for my teamates. last i checked if i'm fighting grineer or infested, they have no nullies with them so your first suggestion is out of the question, if i'm running an interception or defense mission where there are no holes to drop in to reset the timer. explain then what to do.And really? Revive every time i want a timer reset?. Uhhh no thanks

Edited by Cebian

On 1/5/2018 at 9:43 AM, Cebian said:

Mesa's shooting gallery

Duration per player is calculated by the following expression: Duration = Total Duration / (Total Number of Players - 1).

not exactly sure on Roar as i rarely use Rhino my self.

Seems the problem with Helios Prime not scanning automatically with Sol Widget has been fixed as well but not mentioned. Much better. Works perfect. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, ThatKidChill said:

Khora by the end of 2017?

They already stated it's going to be released in early 2018.

9 hours ago, Cebian said:

That DOES NOT change the fact that the timers are mismatched.Goodness, you'll think a better reply would have been made, it needs fixing. i should not have to keep looking for a hole to jump in or a nullie to hunt down just because the 30 seconds on my cast lasted longer than the 30 seconds it showed for my teamates. last i checked if i'm fighting grineer or infested, they have no nullies with them so your first suggestion is out of the question, if i'm running an interception or defense mission where there are no holes to drop in to reset the timer. explain then what to do.And really? Revive every time i want a timer reset?. Uhhh no thanks

Okay, but you didn't put those details before.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:43 PM, Cebian said:

explain to me how my teammate's 40 seconds of roar ends while MINE still has seven seconds left on it

I post the things that could possibly cancel the buff so you could check that. I didn't mean it for you to doing it on purpose. If the buff disappeared on everyone at same time, and you are 100% sure none of these things i wrote happened, then yes it could be a bug.

Edited by Sebith

this needs an urgent fix

controller has this problem for a few months now, looking down (right analog stick) is *extremely* slow while looking in all other directions is normal, kinda makes the game impossible to play

7 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

Duration per player is calculated by the following expression: Duration = Total Duration / (Total Number of Players - 1).

not exactly sure on Roar as i rarely use Rhino my self.

I not referring to the duration calculation. I know how it works for media's shooting gallery. What I am saying is that currently, duration abilities that buff both you and your teammates as well are bugged. The caster for the ability will have it last longer on them than for their teammates. I've tested with harrow's covenant. The crit buff for my teammates ends seconds before mine. Media's shooting gallery with one teammate. 

His ended before mine. With rhinos roar. My teammates buff ended before mine did.

Edited by Cebian

Not fixed yet:

You must look into this. There are still trolls ruining other players progress with their obnoxious behavior, like this (from 2:08~2:18):

And Corvettes are still bugged since December, they shoots abnormal amount of shock darts that kill in seconds even if we have full HP/Shields/Armor and doesn't matter how skillful you are, the cone spread is too large to dodge:

Edited by Tomserker
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 8 heures, Tomserker a dit :

Not fixed yet:

You must look into this. There are still trolls ruining other players progress with their obnoxious behavior, like this (from 2:08~2:18):

And Corvettes are still bugged since December, they shoots abnormal amount of shock darts that kill in seconds even if we have full HP/Shields/Armor and doesn't matter how skillful you are, the cone spread is too large to dodge:

yes, I confirm

• Upvote 1