Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

[DE]Megan

Good Job on breaking mission crediting during patching...
Was in first sortie mission, got to end while patch deployed, got message waiting/attempting to contact servers.

Eventually the mission finish screen comes up showing the ayatan stars etc collected. exp etc, hit esc goto navigation, see that I have credit for the sortie mission. Exit, patch, come back in, sortie mission is not credited...

when will they fix helios it doesnt scan anything i can stare at enemies/cephalon fragments and it just wont do anything i tried using normal scanner and cephalon scanners also investigator is on top left so it prioritize it

11 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With all these 2.0s and 2.5s (Focus and IPS), when can we finally see the rework Arcanes deserve? They are quite underwhelming over the majority, and only a minority are useful. I propose we see buffs and changes across the board to make them more interesting and increase. Aura Mods could also use this treatment. I made 2 posts outlining possible changes:

We heard you. Let's nerf energize, grace and avenger and call it a rework. No one will notice it is a nerf.

Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies. 

VICTORY!

oque se pode dizer? um evento sem sentido nem um, para trazer novos mobs, armas, e fragmentos. sendo sincero quase ninguém estava fazendo o evento e a quantidade de vezes que vinha o bendito jornal era ridícula, se tudo oque eu peguei de [stubba] virasse jornal, eu teria completador em três dias.

nem tudo são rosas, nem tudo se acerta, mas poderiam caprichar um pouquinho mais nesse evento/fracasso.

Archived