[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

Please fix operator hairs. I wanna fashion up my potato but the hairs are clippy and gross :(

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Ghoul Devourer being stuck in a 2017 dab position in his Codex diorama.

:/

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

spacemom coming back ? over the holidays i came up with 50+ different ways how to break Balla's arms

I dont want her back bt if i have to do it get Excal Umbra fine

These updates are too late for the Ghoul event, since it just ended.

While relics/weapon BPs/Hunter mods fell like rain, I struggled to complete a quarter of the Ghoul lore since you could grind for hours without receiving a fragment.

:meridian::redveil:

Edited by GrazewoundZero
  • Upvote 4

Still no fix for the Telos Boltace not being able to use Storm Path with the Maruta Tonfa Skin... :(

• Upvote 2

Still no Helios, Synthesis and Codex Fix? Helios is scanning so sporadically since the Last december update..

• Upvote 5

Good Job on breaking mission crediting during patching...
Was in first sortie mission, got to end while patch deployed, got message waiting/attempting to contact servers.

Eventually the mission finish screen comes up showing the ayatan stars etc collected. exp etc, hit esc goto navigation, see that I have credit for the sortie mission. Exit, patch, come back in, sortie mission is not credited...

WHAT I SCANNED 20 TIMES ALL GHOULS ALPHA AND NOW THAT THE EVENT IS OVER YOU DECREASE THE SCANS REQUIRED? 

• Upvote 3

when will they fix helios it doesnt scan anything i can stare at enemies/cephalon fragments and it just wont do anything i tried using normal scanner and cephalon scanners also investigator is on top left so it prioritize it

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the fixes!

Please take a look into serious performance issues caused by update 22.8.0

A lot of people are not able to play in Plains at all because of this.

Edited by saradonin
  • Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Teophery:

Still no fix for the Telos Boltace not being able to use Storm Path with the Maruta Tonfa Skin... :(

Good. Unless it gets a new passive or the ragdoll effect removed, it's just counterproductive and punishing when equipping it.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With all these 2.0s and 2.5s (Focus and IPS), when can we finally see the rework Arcanes deserve? They are quite underwhelming over the majority, and only a minority are useful. I propose we see buffs and changes across the board to make them more interesting and increase. Aura Mods could also use this treatment. I made 2 posts outlining possible changes:

We heard you. Let's nerf energize, grace and avenger and call it a rework. No one will notice it is a nerf.

Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies. 

VICTORY!

Ermm.. is it that difficult to fix grineer drop pods not opening resulting in progression stopping in plains bounties?

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Igaro Day of the Dead Syandana appearing offset when equipped on Excalibur, Nyx, Nyx Nemesis Skin, or Nyx Prime.

Happens on Loki, Nekros and Valkyr primes too

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Quartakk Changes:

• Increased the size while wielded.

Now it clips with left hand. Fix the grip.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2