Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

[DE]Megan

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the number of Codex scans required for the Ghoul Target, Rictus Alpha, Auger Alpha, and Expired Deserter to 3.

are you kidding me? you've changed that to 3 AFTER the event has ended, AFTER i've spend about 10 HOURS on scanning these S#&$stains IN 2018 ALONE to have them 20/20 before it ends, since you apparently weren't going to decrease it?

the time i could spend on getting these awfully rare ("uncommon"... yea sure) ghoul fragments... or, technically, doing something productive...

damn, DE, you're just amazing.

As long as you are playing the game then, that is all that matters i guess. Majority of major bugs have yet to be even heard from that has lingered around for way too long. Not to mention end game is still pretty much non existent and they keep nerfing everything for the scrubs to kill low level start chart enemies while turning a blind eye to us veteran players who have nothing to do in the game but fashion or $&*^ around in relays.

Not gonna lie.. I'm a little upset and glad about the codex ghouls changes... I spent a long time getting those damn scans.. glad that it was brought down to 3 scans for those scan completionists that weren't able to complete it in time.

1 minute ago, Shingen said:

are you kidding me? you've changed that to 3 AFTER the event has ended, AFTER i've spend about 10 HOURS on scanning these S#&$stains IN 2018 ALONE to have them 20/20 before it ends, since you apparently weren't going to decrease it?

the time i could spend on getting these awfully rare ("uncommon"... yea sure) ghoul fragments... or, technically, doing something productive...

I can't agree with you more. The fragments are a pain in the &#! to farm. It's just lore why do we have to farm so hard for them?

4 minutes ago, Shingen said:

I feel you man.. I feel you :/

1 minute ago, Sergster said:

Welcome back, but I would have to start the year with a request. That you'd look into Lech Kril completely breaking and getting stuck very frequently, been an issue for ages now.

add that to the other 83+ bugs that have yet to be even mentioned by DE but repeatedly for years by the community.

Just now, -SSDs-SoapSmacker said:

add that to the other 83+ bugs that have yet to be even mentioned by DE but repeatedly for years by the community.

That's an unfortunate fact. To add in, the Mars tile with the rampart, a tall archway type rock formation, ontop of which is a closed door and containers has a hole, and another tile where kuva 90% of the time spawns outside the map and gets stuck. Anyone who can, give my thread some attention so they look into it, because it's a potential progression stopper if a newer player just outright gets stuck on Kril losing his S#&$e.

Phailsawz HOTFIX!!!  Just ended a meso fissure, but it wouldn't end.  We were all at the Green Marker only it said there were two players then none, then two, then finally abruptly ended.  Then when the dropship came to pick me up, half of Saryn's head was punched into her body, and she was naked.  Woot!!!!  Good job team,.

2 minutes ago, Sergster said:

That's an unfortunate fact. To add in, the Mars tile with the rampart, a tall archway type rock formation, ontop of which is a closed door and containers has a hole, and another tile where kuva 90% of the time spawns outside the map and gets stuck. Anyone who can, give my thread some attention so they look into it, because it's a potential progression stopper if a newer player just outright gets stuck on Kril losing his S#&$e.

i'd love to help, let me know if i can.

Just now, Narezaath said:

What seems odd to me, is that Quartakk gets innate punch-though, but Corinth, which is a pump-action puncture-focus shotgun doesn't...

It was just a band-aid to cover it's S#&$ status mechanics without actually fixing the problem. So we got a band-aid but it wasn't placed on the open wound so to speak

-amps bugging out kuva clouds when you shoot them rather than dashing them, making them not count and the event halts before resetting for next cloud
-amp part that adds 40 to the amps's ammo pool is not working in certain missions
-Ceres kuva siphons never spawn on the mission path, NEVER (Tileset issue)
-Ayatan stars sometimes drop behind areas that are unreachable, especially annoying when it's the mythical amber
-Ayatan amber to cyan ratio is about 1-10
-bounty missions sometimes spawn 24/25 as an ongoing issue (why not make it continuous rather than spawn a fixed amount?)
-you can sometimes spawn under kela de thayms arena if you skip the cutscene at the right moment
-LoR bugs out with un-exp team where shenanigans make the consoles for blowing up the mixers not "hackable".
-Equinox still takes 12+72+72 hours at best (when paralleling all the parts) to build for free, taking 6.5 days make it the ONLY FRAME YOU SHOULD BUY in market.
-When sunrise nears, all lures are magically gone, meaning fate decided itself that you won't be getting any brilliant shards before the warning.
-A rare bug where killing the 2nd hive's nodes can make the 3rd hive vulnerable but the nodes for the 3rd hive will not make the 2nd node vulnerable
-There is a hidden skybox where vomvalysts can spawn if the eidolon has climbed the top of the mountains closest to the skybox during the hunt.
-THE INDEX DOESN'T FINISH WHEN YOU'VE WON; mathematically it's not possible for the enemy to ever catch up as the timer goes down with ever point they score, force feeding the enemy will NEVER ALLOW ANYO CORP TO WIN. (unless they cheat of course)
-Arcane energize appears to be proccing differently as client rather than host, (my 40% chance seems to be 10-20% when client as tested in over 10+ missions)
-if you dont have enough points to reach the next level of a focus node, why commit the partial points? why hold the button down at all? cant it be 1 click?
-by the time we get primed mods in daily rewards, we've played for long enough that we dont need them. ex, P-fury, we have berserker. P-Vigor, we have survived the star chart already. P-Shred, in 2 years time we'd have opticor (innate PT) with vile acceleration + really good riven mod
-defense target with some secondary equipped with concealed explosives makes the defense target an "offense target"

1 minute ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

-amps bugging out kuva clouds when you shoot them rather than dashing them, making them not count and the event halts before resetting for next cloud
-amp part that adds 40 to the amps's ammo pool is not working in certain missions
-Ceres kuva siphons never spawn on the mission path, NEVER (Tileset issue)
-Ayatan stars sometimes drop behind areas that are unreachable, especially annoying when it's the mythical amber
-Ayatan amber to cyan ratio is about 1-10
-bounty missions sometimes spawn 24/25 as an ongoing issue (why not make it continuous rather than spawn a fixed amount?)
-you can sometimes spawn under kela de thayms arena if you skip the cutscene at the right moment
-LoR bugs out with un-exp team where shenanigans make the consoles for blowing up the mixers not "hackable".
-Equinox still takes 12+72+72 hours at best (when paralleling all the parts) to build for free, taking 6.5 days make it the ONLY FRAME YOU SHOULD BUY in market.
-When sunrise nears, all lures are magically gone, meaning fate decided itself that you won't be getting any brilliant shards before the warning.
-A rare bug where killing the 2nd hive's nodes can make the 3rd hive vulnerable but the nodes for the 3rd hive will not make the 2nd node vulnerable
-There is a hidden skybox where vomvalysts can spawn if the eidolon has climbed the top of the mountains closest to the skybox during the hunt.
-THE INDEX DOESN'T FINISH WHEN YOU'VE WON; mathematically it's not possible for the enemy to ever catch up as the timer goes down with ever point they score, force feeding the enemy will NEVER ALLOW ANYO CORP TO WIN. (unless they cheat of course)
-Arcane energize appears to be proccing differently as client rather than host, (my 40% chance seems to be 10-20% when client as tested in over 10+ missions)
-if you dont have enough points to reach the next level of a focus node, why commit the partial points? why hold the button down at all? cant it be 1 click?
-by the time we get primed mods in daily rewards, we've played for long enough that we dont need them. ex, P-fury, we have berserker. P-Vigor, we have survived the star chart already. P-Shred, in 2 years time we'd have opticor (innate PT) with vile acceleration + really good riven mod
-defense target with some secondary equipped with concealed explosives makes the defense target an "offense target"

Yet more bugs to add to the great wall of bugs. We must embrace the bugs, savor their.....taste 

I suggest releasing Khora and IPS changes sooner, since I predict there will be 'problems' and changes anyway after they are released, so perhaps it is good to save time and let the community comment on it, rather than spending so much time working on it and in the end still need to do tweak and changes. 

6 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

I only partially agree here, since it is an Endurance, and there are things you have to stay an hour for -our Lord and Savior Prodman-, I do feel there should be an option to end the Index once you have won, and also each time you add the same initial amount (e.g. 100, 200, 300) it should add the credits that you wagered for, going an hour for 275k credits is pitiful.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

I suggest releasing Khora and IPS changes sooner, since I predict there will be 'problems' and changes anyway after they are released, so perhaps it is good to save time and let the community comment on it, rather than spending so much time working on it and in the end still need to do tweak and changes. 

this begs me to wonder, what EXACTLY are they doing in these times? I do have something similar to coding in the works but thats not important, i only stated that to imply that i do have some knowledge of how DE has to go about fixing things, with that said, even after months of "fixing or working" on something, its still bugged out to S#&$ and needs like 5 hotfixes following and hotfixes for those hotfixes (looking at you, gara) and when they ask for feedback from the community, they seem to take the complete opposite direction of what was being suggested, this is quite frustrating as i love the game to the point where i'd put up with DE again after initially quitting because of their nerfing shenanigans.

Archived