[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.2

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Ghoul Devourer being stuck in a 2017 dab position in his Codex diorama.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Inkogni said:
  Hide contents

spacemom coming back ? over the holidays i came up with 50+ different ways how to break Balla's arms

Only 50 ways to break his arms? I've figured at least forty ways to blast him into oblivion using everything from massed Arctic Bombard Eximus to a horde of Scimitars for a planetwide bombing run to a Rail-propelled Jordas Golem bombardment from across the Origin system. Why settle for breaking his arms when you can simply break him with everything at your disposal and many things that likely aren't... Hm... Lephantis swarm, perhaps?

• Upvote 1

Any news about defection missions not progressing due to telling the survivors to move out but they stand still instead?

Spoiler

Does the vanishing act of Lotus mean tenno civil war is on the horizon?

Once again another hotfix/ update has come out and the Vala Sugatra Prime has STILL not gotten a PBR update despite the fact that it was released with the Nyx prime access pack where everything else in that pack has a PBR update now, infact all the primes are PBR'ed now but not that one. what's the deal? And the physic's on it are now screwed up, they have been for awhile too. Fix it please it's been years and at this point there's really no excuse for ignoring it and I'm starting to wonder what exactly is your reason for pointedly excluding it. I mean we paid $50 for it, the least we ask is that it works.

Edited by The-Lioness
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I know it's not mentioned in the hotfix, But I seem to be doing a lot less damage today. On Akkad the infested seem to be taking a ton more hits to take down around wave 15.

I believe there is a ingering bug where Quartakk loses multishot when fire rate mods are equipped.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, CkKain said:

I know it's not mentioned in the hotfix, But I seem to be doing a lot less damage today. On Akkad the infested seem to be taking a ton more hits to take down around wave 15.

Do you have an extinguished key equipped or somehow aren't aware of Ancient Healers' damage reduction?

• Upvote 1

Drop tables need to be altered, im tired of running, xini, spear, and Io for every single relic vaulting rotation. i want to play any other mission, but the fact that relics that people want are always put in the same missions in the same place, is what leads to burn out, just like the void system. the relic system was made to get rid of the the burn out, and your putting it back in the game.

the thing is popping relics is fun, farming relics, is not, because i am running the same 3 mission, over, and over, and over. just like in the old void. Why cant assault have good relic drop rates? Why cant hijack, rescues, captures? Why cant we find relics in the Void? Hell even defection, if the drop rate was good enough i would run defection, even though that game mode  is buggy and needs attention. the drop rates need another look, and need to be more spread out, i want to be doing a more varied spread of mission, vs exclusively these 3 missions.

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

Do you have an extinguished key equipped or somehow aren't aware of Ancient Healers' damage reduction?

Nah no key, Checked. And at first I thought an AH might have been bugged in the wall or something but nope. Maybe it's my imagination.

Also the stalker spawned but didn't drop anything when he died for anybody. It also caused my warframe to turn invisible for a few seconds and the HUD was gone. 

Welcome back from the holidays and welcome to the new year. Cant' wait to see where DE goes with the bomb they dropped with the personal quarters.

Speaking of which, they're amazing. It's nice to finally have a place where the posters and whatnot actually feels like it belongs there, the curvature in the walls makes for some better placement for a few of them. 

To a new year of all new possibilities, may RNG work in your favor. *raises glass of an appropriate beverage*

TIL 

• Fixed using Alt Fire key to detonate Zenith disc when both discs of Zenistar and Zenith weapon has been launched resulting in the detonation removing the HUD icon for Zenistar disc.

That you can detonate the disks

• Upvote 1

So...still no fix on Helios not scanning anything?

And no fix on Defection mode, which has a warframe gated behind it?

That's depressing.

10 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Yes, because Exodia, Magus, and Virtious arcanes do not exist and DE totally stopped doing Arcanes. DE stated Raids were not a return of invested dev time. This is because of their failed structure and 99% of the Arcanes from trials are complete junk. Maybe if the Raids were more appealing to try, and the rewards had niches and real use, people would be more willing to do them.

Sadly, that's how it is.