The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The biggest question from the Apostasy Prologue

RadriarTheGodKing

3 minutes ago, RadriarTheGodKing said:

Ok so I have a real question about the Apostasy Prologue... Why are Lotus's toes so freakin nasty looking? They're almost as ugly as Ballas and his weird &#! arm... Go back and watch a play through of it... Why if the Orokin are "perfect" is everyone so ugly and malformed?

..."perfect" is subjective. What you find is ugly may be perfect to others......especially to aliens. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

..."perfect" is subjective. What you find is ugly may be perfect to others......especially to aliens. 

Just now, GinKenshin said:

perfect is subjective my friend

I always kinda think of the Orokin as space Nazis since they hated the grineer for being ugly and all, maybe the highest ups were Ugli Bois but after all, they were even going to kill the Kweens because they were twins... I think this is just a big ol plot hole, but I am guessing Ballas has that cape to hide his malfromity because well, who wouldn't be embarrassed by an arm thats longer than your body?

7 minutes ago, RadriarTheGodKing said:

I always kinda think of the Orokin as space Nazis since they hated the grineer for being ugly and all, maybe the highest ups were Ugli Bois but after all, they were even going to kill the Kweens because they were twins... I think this is just a big ol plot hole, but I am guessing Ballas has that cape to hide his malfromity because well, who wouldn't be embarrassed by an arm thats longer than your body?

This is my perfection. LOL

UtnSh8F.jpg

The Orokin are described in the lore we have so far as priding symmetry and uniformity along with golden motifs the higher in rank one went. Ballas is not normal of the Orokin Empire's depiction of him if the Simaris and other sources are accurate. Consider that the Orokin according to the Ancient Healer entry would never have allowed their skin to be blemished by the Lorist's implants but still craved their services coupled with the fact that all Orokin ships and equipment were keyed to work off of specific genetic locks; its quite possible Ballas cheated death similar to how Alad V went mutalist to avoid our assassination when he started cutting up active warframes for Zanuka.

6 hours ago, RadriarTheGodKing said:

Ok so I have a real question about the Apostasy Prologue... Why are Lotus's toes so freakin nasty looking? They're almost as ugly as Ballas and his weird &#! arm... Go back and watch a play through of it... Why if the Orokin are "perfect" is everyone so ugly and malformed?

This thread needs a spoilers tag, you know.

But I agree. Ballas looks nothing like how I expected...

6 hours ago, RadriarTheGodKing said:

I always kinda think of the Orokin as space Nazis since they hated the grineer for being ugly and all...

They didn't "hate" the Grineer...they genetically engineered them (which is where the name comes from) for slave labor and military grunt work. Also, the Grineer weren't always ugly as they are now. Their genes have degraded from centuries of cloning.

15 hours ago, Dark_Roxas said:

My only big question is, where do I get Ballas sword?

He had his sword on him during the quest. The next big story quest is called ‘The Sacrifice’. So I’m very curious if we have to use Ballas’ sword against Lotus or Ballas himself. 

21 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

Never said THEY are aliens. Relax.

You said that what we find ugly might be beautiful to aliens, in the context of the Orokin look.

There are no aliens in Warframe. Only post-humans and man-made machines/viruses. So why you would bring up aliens I don’t know.

It would have been more apt to say what we find ugly today, might be considered beautiful in the far future.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01