Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Claimed from the Kweens after a massive battle, the Kuva Fortress is now in Meridian hands.

Some work tirelessly to rebuild the shattered halls, others seek to unravel the secrets left by the Kweens and still others seek to bring the remnants of the empire to its knees. 

However the base itself is a prize beyond measure. If one of the scattered Grineer leaders could claim it, they would solidify their standings amongst their peers, and usher in a new age of Grineer unity. This the Fortress is constantly on the move, lest the Grineer launch an assault.

Those who ally themselves with Meridian will find a well equipped base and an army eager for aid. Those who seek combat will find their fill, those who seek profit, and have wares worth selling, may make their fortune. Even those looking to simply lean back and swap stories will find themselves welcome, for even the best fighters need a break.

——-

The final Synergy thread.

Yes I know I have several of these, yes I will condense if necessary. But since the RP forums are mostly old and empty I figured why not use the space. 

Standard rules, no god-modding, no blatantly op items. If in doubt ask the GM.

Characters will need to contact Meridian to be given the coordinates. 

PVP is allowed in the brawling pits, but is frowned upon outside of designated duels.

Edited by Rakawan

A lone grineer scout ship was quietly drifting through space with only two passengers and one pilot, two defector grineer's and one silver furred kubrow who most likely had it's owner on the ship. They had been flying undetected from all kind of activity, including from the tenno to their luck. That would soon change as they had been hearing rumours about a group of rebel grineers taking over a whole fortress. After what felt like forever looking for the right radio frequency, they finally found the right one. The pilot tuned his radio to the frequency and activated the radio.

"Hello? Is anyone there? If anyone can respond, me and my "crew" are here for non-hostile reason"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

A lone grineer scout ship was quietly drifting through space with only two passengers and one pilot, two defector grineer's and one silver furred kubrow who most likely had it's owner on the ship. They had been flying undetected from all kind of activity, including from the tenno to their luck. That would soon change as they had been hearing rumours about a group of rebel grineers taking over a whole fortress. After what felt like forever looking for the right radio frequency, they finally found the right one. The pilot tuned his radio to the frequency and activated the radio.

"Hello? Is anyone there? If anyone can respond, me and my "crew" are here for non-hostile reason"

“Unknown ship this is General Darrin.” A voice says. “To whom am I speaking?”

The channel bears several Meridian markers. The voice however seems a bit to clean and crisp to be a base level grineer, lending credence to its owners claim to be a General.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Unknown ship this is General Darrin.” A voice says. “To whom am I speaking?”

The channel bears several Meridian markers. The voice however seems a bit to clean and crisp to be a base level grineer, lending credence to its owners claim to be a General.

"This is the pilot of the ship speaking. Name's Thraks Dhraga, ex-officer of a small squadron under the general known as Sargas Ruk before I..."left" them to pursuit a more..peaceful life. With me I have a defector with a passion for cooking; ex-grineer bombard Krunk Thork with his trusty companion, a silver furred female kubrow named Silver. Our cargo isn't too much, some food supplies here and there, cooking equipment, a few kubrow toys and other stuff miscellaneous supplies" He replied to the general, a few playful barks could be heard in the background, most likely playing with the other grineer who were on the scout ship.

2 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"This is the pilot of the ship speaking. Name's Thraks Dhraga, ex-officer of a small squadron under the general known as Sargas Ruk before I..."left" them to pursuit a more..peaceful life. With me I have a defector with a passion for cooking; ex-grineer bombard Krunk Thork with his trusty companion, a silver furred female kubrow named Silver. Our cargo isn't too much, some food supplies here and there, cooking equipment, a few kubrow toys and other stuff miscellaneous supplies" He replied to the general, a few playful barks could be heard in the background, most likely playing with the other grineer who were on the scout ship.

From the background of the other ship you hear cheers when you mention the word “cook.”

”Records check out.” The General says. “Locking in your coordinates. Sending calculations for short range jump. Please be aware Fortress is currently providing long range support to forces on Ceres. You are advised to proceed to Hangar 57 with haste.”

The coordinates lead to an area in the outer orbit of Ceres.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

From the background of the other ship you hear cheers when you mention the word “cook.”

”Records check out.” The General says. “Locking in your coordinates. Sending calculations for short range jump. Please be aware Fortress is currently providing long range support to forces on Ceres. You are advised to proceed to Hangar 57 with haste.”

The coordinates lead to an area in the outer orbit of Ceres.

"Roger that, Thraks out" he said before he activated the ships warp drive to get to said coordinates pretty quickly. Once out of the short warp tunnel, he look around for the hangar that the general spoke of.

10 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Roger that, Thraks out" he said before he activated the ships warp drive to get to said coordinates pretty quickly. Once out of the short warp tunnel, he look around for the hangar that the general spoke of.

A series of lights appear, guiding the ship to one of He many cave openings in the giant fortress. The base looks like it’s seen better days. Some of the atrached rocks drift aimlessly, their walkways torn to shreds. As you near you can see several of the hangars are collapsed, and others open all the way to the other side. A full third of the base is unpowered. It is far from a glamourous sight. Still it casts an imposing shadow.

Once inside the hangar the ship would quickly be surrounded by a squadron of marines in red and gray armor, the Meridian aigil painted in white on their shoulders and chest. 

A massive clone, very similar in appearance to Lech Kril walks up to the scout ships ramp, waiting to welcome the newcomers.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A series of lights appear, guiding the ship to one of He many cave openings in the giant fortress. The base looks like it’s seen better days. Some of the atrached rocks drift aimlessly, their walkways torn to shreds. As you near you can see several of the hangars are collapsed, and others open all the way to the other side. A full third of the base is unpowered. It is far from a glamourous sight. Still it casts an imposing shadow.

Once inside the hangar the ship would quickly be surrounded by a squadron of marines in red and gray armor, the Meridian aigil painted in white on their shoulders and chest. 

A massive clone, very similar in appearance to Lech Kril walks up to the scout ships ramp, waiting to welcome the newcomers.

Once the smoke from the hydraulics from the ramp had settled, the first Grineer that stepped onto the ramp was an elite Grineer lancer who was wearing a camouflaged hoodie on his head along with a standar issue grineer mask, his armor being slightly battleworn from presumably many battles. The second figure was a bombard with blue coloured grineer symbols instead of red and beside said bombard was a silver furred kubrow who seemed eager to meet new people, but it was close to it's master just be safe. The elite lancer saluted to the massive grineer clone, folded back his hoodie and took off his mask, revealing a somewhat "clean" face that seemed to lack any kind of augments.

"Thraks Dhraga at your service" the elite lancer said.

"Hello, I'm Krunk Thork and I can make food that you could die for, not literally of course, because that would be bad for a chef and with that I mean...um..that I wouldn't be a good chef or something like that.." the bombard said, trying his best to not embarrass himself. The silver furred kubrow did a short, but happily bark as her greeting to the big looking person.

Edited by WolfmanX9

21 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Once the smoke from the hydraulics from the ramp had settled, the first Grineer that stepped onto the ramp was an elite Grineer lancer who was wearing a camouflaged hoodie on his head along with a standar issue grineer mask, his armor being slightly battleworn from presumably many battles. The second figure was a bombard with blue coloured grineer symbols instead of red and beside said bombard was a silver furred kubrow who seemed eager to meet new people, but it was close to it's master just be safe. The elite lancer saluted to the massive grineer clone, folded back his hoodie and took off his mask, revealing a somewhat "clean" face that seemed to lack any kind of augments.

"Thraks Dhraga at your service" the elite lancer said.

"Hello, I'm Krunk Thork and I can make food that you could die for, not literally of course, because that would be bad for a chef and with that I mean...um..that I wouldn't be a good chef or something like that.." the bombard said, trying his best to not embarrass himself. The silver furred kubrow did a short, but happily bark as her greeting to the big looking person.

“Brig.” The big clone says pointing at Dhraga. 

He looks at Krunk.

”Brig!” He says happily.

The Lancers look at him puzzled.

”Brig!” A voice bellows. A Captain shoves last the large clone, glaring at him.

”How many times have I told you, you should tend there and look threatening.” He snaps. “You don’t  speak. Some of these maggots don’t know that’s all you can say. And I am getting tired of writing prisoner release forms.”

The big clone nods.

”Good.” The Captain says, turning back to you both. “I am Captain Gol. If you are a soldier, amorer, or any other useful job you will call me Captain. If you are a joker you will call me your worst nightmare. If you are a chef...”

He looks at Krunk.

”...You will learn to call me a bottomless black hole.” He says, with a slight smile. “Now follow me and I will show you to your post, and we will see what use your friend here can be to the cause.”

He turns and begins to walk away at a brisk pace.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Brig.” The big clone says pointing at Dhraga. 

He looks at Krunk.

”Brig!” He says happily.

The Lancers look at him puzzled.

”Brig!” A voice bellows. A Captain shoves last the large clone, glaring at him.

”How many times have I told you, you should tend there and look threatening.” He snaps. “You don’t  speak. Some of these maggots don’t know that’s all you can say. And I am getting tired of writing prisoner release forms.”

The big clone nods.

”Good.” The Captain says, turning back to you both. “I am Captain Gol. If you are a soldier, amorer, or any other useful job you will call me Captain. If you are a joker you will call me your worst nightmare. If you are a chef...”

He looks at Krunk.

”...You will learn to call me a bottomless black hole.” He says, with a slight smile. “Now follow me and I will show you to your post, and we will see what use your friend here can be to the cause.”

He turns and begins to walk away at a brisk pace.

"Yes sir, I mean Captain" the elite lancer said before he started to follow the captain. Krunk waved to Brig as a friendly gesture before he also followed his friend and the captain to wherever they were going to. The silver furred kubrow followed her master, still feeling happy to see so many new people.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Yes sir, I mean Captain" the elite lancer said before he started to follow the captain. Krunk waved to Brig as a friendly gesture before he also followed his friend and the captain to wherever they were going to. The silver furred kubrow followed her master, still feeling happy to see so many new people.

The base is as derelict I side as out. Clones labor tirelessly to move rubble, and shift debris. 

It takes nearly an hour to reach the occupied portion. 

“Tram should be up and running in  a few more hours.” Gol says. Then you can...”

He stops in his tracks. A heavy gunner is standing at the entrance to the mess hall, her arms crossed.

”Gol.” She says. “I though I smelled Drahk feces.”

”I have orders from the General, Nika.” Gol says. “Step aside.”

Nika waits until the last possible second, before stretching and stepping to the side.

”Of course, Captain.” She says. “Wouldn’t want to inconvenience the Kweens... whoops.”

She holds up a hand to her mouth.

”I mean the general.” She says. “It’s so hard to remember who you work for, isn’t it?”

Gol shoves past her into the mess hall.

The sight that greets you is either a cooks greatest dream, or worst nightmare. The mess hall is almost  a hundred meters long. As you enter every single head at the table turns to watch you. Some Grineer cheer, others simply grab their utensils.

”Been ages since we had a good cook.” Gol says. “Heard someone suggest a mutiny if they weren’t properly fed. It’s gotten to the point where things have gone missing from the armory. You’ll have a full staff, but you’ll need to tell them what to do. Kitchen is your domain, so punishments are up to you. As long as we don’t find body parts in our stew, most of us in command will stay out of your hair.”

He opens the door to the kitchen proper.

”Oh, and feel free to space the first clone you find stealing food.” Gol says. “That’s the rule. Stolen rations get you a spacewalk.”

He motions to an elderly looking butcher. 

“Kilan will get you up and running.” He says. “Now, Mr Drhaga, any special talents.”

He leads Dhraga out of the mess hall, leaving Krunk with the butcher.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The base is as derelict I side as out. Clones labor tirelessly to move rubble, and shift debris. 

It takes nearly an hour to reach the occupied portion. 

“Tram should be up and running in  a few more hours.” Gol says. Then you can...”

He stops in his tracks. A heavy gunner is standing at the entrance to the mess hall, her arms crossed.

”Gol.” She says. “I though I smelled Drahk feces.”

”I have orders from the General, Nika.” Gol says. “Step aside.”

Nika waits until the last possible second, before stretching and stepping to the side.

”Of course, Captain.” She says. “Wouldn’t want to inconvenience the Kweens... whoops.”

She holds up a hand to her mouth.

”I mean the general.” She says. “It’s so hard to remember who you work for, isn’t it?”

Gol shoves past her into the mess hall.

The sight that greets you is either a cooks greatest dream, or worst nightmare. The mess hall is almost  a hundred meters long. As you enter every single head at the table turns to watch you. Some Grineer cheer, others simply grab their utensils.

”Been ages since we had a good cook.” Gol says. “Heard someone suggest a mutiny if they weren’t properly fed. It’s gotten to the point where things have gone missing from the armory. You’ll have a full staff, but you’ll need to tell them what to do. Kitchen is your domain, so punishments are up to you. As long as we don’t find body parts in our stew, most of us in command will stay out of your hair.”

He opens the door to the kitchen proper.

”Oh, and feel free to space the first clone you find stealing food.” Gol says. “That’s the rule. Stolen rations get you a spacewalk.”

He motions to an elderly looking butcher. 

“Kilan will get you up and running.” He says. “Now, Mr Drhaga, any special talents.”

He leads Dhraga out of the mess hall, leaving Krunk with the butcher.

Before Krunk spoke with the butcher known as Kilan, he look at his furry little friend and told her to stay put outside of the kitchen, he wouldn't want to cause chaos on his first day on the job. The kubrow simply barked and sat down on the floor next to the door ((Hey that kinda rhyme at the last part)).

Krunk then turned his attention toward Kilan.
"Excuse me, are you the one who runs this kitchen?" the bombard asked somewhat nervous on the inside, not wanting to mess up since he was a pretty "big" defective grineer after all.

"Well, before I left the "real" army, I was pretty good at tactical thinking and somewhat decent on weapon handle. I used to have a Buzlok, Kraken and Jat kusar before I..ahem, lost them during my last "official" solo mission" he explained to Gol.

On 1/5/2018 at 7:47 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

Before Krunk spoke with the butcher known as Kilan, he look at his furry little friend and told her to stay put outside of the kitchen, he wouldn't want to cause chaos on his first day on the job. The kubrow simply barked and sat down on the floor next to the door ((Hey that kinda rhyme at the last part)).

Krunk then turned his attention toward Kilan.
"Excuse me, are you the one who runs this kitchen?" the bombard asked somewhat nervous on the inside, not wanting to mess up since he was a pretty "big" defective grineer after all.

“No, that would be you.” Kilan says gruffly. “I just prep the meat, cut the vegetables, and keep inventory. Speaking of which, we have a supply ship at a colony getting fish, any particular type you like to work with?”

He is cutting a large slab of meat with a cleaver, searing the edges as he does so. You can see a handful of other Butchers along several tables preparing other foods. It seems they are currently making stew. 

“By the by, your furry friend is welcome in here.” He says. “So long as she doesn’t bother Brutus.”

He points to a massive Drahk lounging by a stone oven, his head resting on a food bowl the size of your torso. 

Edited by Rakawan

On 1/5/2018 at 7:47 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

"Well, before I left the "real" army, I was pretty good at tactical thinking and somewhat decent on weapon handle. I used to have a Buzlok, Kraken and Jat kusar before I..ahem, lost them during my last "official" solo mission" he explained to Gol.

“Well if you have no objections to occasional field work, then it will be Munitions for you.” Gol says. “Make sure the rank and file have what they need, and know what they need.”

He walks past a medical bay.

”If field work is more your thing, then we do have a spot left on demolitions.” He says. “If you’d rather stay indoors, then R & D could use a volunteer.”

“No, that would be you.” Kilan says gruffly. “I just prep the meat, cut the vegetables, and keep inventory. Speaking of which, we have a supply ship at a colony getting fish, any particular type you like to work with?”

He is cutting a large slab of meat with a cleaver, searing the edges as he does so. You can see a handful of other Butchers along several tables preparing other foods. It seems they are currently making stew. 

“By the by, your furry friend is welcome in here.” He says. “So long as she doesn’t bother Brutus.”

He points to a massive Drahk lounging by a stone oven, his head resting on a food bowl the size of your torso. 

"Oh...I see..Well, I didn't know that and the reason why I left her outside was because I thought that, she would be in the way, but now I know that for the future. Anyway, I'm ok with whatever type of food, as long as I can add my own touch to it, but if there is a recipe I need to follow, I can do that too" he said before he got out of the kitchen to get his furry friend as she was indeed allowed in the kitchen. He then walked back to Kilan for his response.

Silver saw the big, odd looking dog who seemed to be sleeping near an oven. She walked slowly over to the big dog, but not too close to him and laid down on the floor to take a nap somewhat near the stove.

“Well if you have no objections to occasional field work, then it will be Munitions for you.” Gol says. “Make sure the rank and file have what they need, and know what they need.”

He walks past a medical bay.

”If field work is more your thing, then we do have a spot left on demolitions.” He says. “If you’d rather stay indoors, then R & D could use a volunteer.”

"R&D, captain? I'm sorry if I sound a bit stupid, but what's that?" he asked with no clue what Gol meant with "R&D".

Edited by WolfmanX9

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Oh...I see..Well, I didn't know that and the reason why I left her outside was because I thought that, she would be in the way, but now I know that for the future. Anyway, I'm ok with whatever type of food, as long as I can add my own touch to it, but if there is a recipe I need to follow, I can do that too" he said before he got out of the kitchen to get his furry friend as she was indeed allowed in the kitchen. He then walked back to Kilan for his response.

Silver saw the big, odd looking dog who seemed to be sleeping near an oven. She walked slowly over to the big dog, but not too close to him and laid down on the floor to take a nap somewhat near the stove.

"R&D, captain? I'm sorry if I sound a bit stupid, but what's that?" he asked with no clue what Gol meant with "R&D".

Kilan features to a kavat warming itself in a grill.

“Rooms big enough for her to stay out from underfoot.” He says. “Long as she doesn’t try to swipe food from Brutus.”

The drahk raises his head as Silver walks closer, then lowers it once she sits down. His massive paw curls protectively around his bowl, but he makes no other move.

”Well in that case,” Kilan says. “Show me what you can do. Stew is almost done and then we’ll have some of the higher ups coming in for dinner. If you can make them happy maybe we can get more resources alloted to repairing this place. 

The Kavat’s eats twitch, and suddenly it jumps it, clamoring off the stove as, seconds later, that particular stove erupts in a column of flame. The awe and concern inspiring sight lasts for about a minute, before fading.

”Every hour on the dot.” Kilan says. “Like I was saying. Impress the officers and maybe we can get some repairs. Now, what do you need to create a masterpiece?”

——-

“That would be a no on that then.” Gol says. “If you don’t know you haven’t done it, and if you haven’t done it then teaching would take too long.”

His eyes brighten.

”I know just the place.” He says. “Follow me.”

He leads you to a firing range. 

“Got this up and running a few days ago, but we have no quartermaster to run it.” He says. “We need someone to manage this range, show the new recruits how to hold a gun, beat some sense into the ones who do it wrong, etc. It’s not a high paying job, but it’s a start. It’ll give you a chance to show us what you’re made of.” 

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Kilan features to a kavat warming itself in a grill.

“Rooms big enough for her to stay out from underfoot.” He says. “Long as she doesn’t try to swipe food from Brutus.”

The drahk raises his head as Silver walks closer, then lowers it once she sits down. His massive paw curls protectively around his bowl, but he makes no other move.

”Well in that case,” Kilan says. “Show me what you can do. Stew is almost done and then we’ll have some of the higher ups coming in for dinner. If you can make them happy maybe we can get more resources alloted to repairing this place. 

The Kavat’s eats twitch, and suddenly it jumps it, clamoring off the stove as, seconds later, that particular stove erupts in a column of flame. The awe and concern inspiring sight lasts for about a minute, before fading.

”Every hour on the dot.” Kilan says. “Like I was saying. Impress the officers and maybe we can get some repairs. Now, what do you need to create a masterpiece?”

——-

“That would be a no on that then.” Gol says. “If you don’t know you haven’t done it, and if you haven’t done it then teaching would take too long.”

His eyes brighten.

”I know just the place.” He says. “Follow me.”

He leads you to a firing range. 

“Got this up and running a few days ago, but we have no quartermaster to run it.” He says. “We need someone to manage this range, show the new recruits how to hold a gun, beat some sense into the ones who do it wrong, etc. It’s not a high paying job, but it’s a start. It’ll give you a chance to show us what you’re made of.” 

"Well...first of, what kind of stew are we going to do and secondly; I will need a couple spices as a stew becomes better with the right seasoning. I have learnt that from experimenting on my own, although said "kitchen" was way worse than this was" he told Kilan before he grabbed a chef's hat from a shelf and somewhat clean chef apron from a rack.

Silver was quietly napping on the ground, dreaming about food that she usually got from her master and how good it is.
-----
"That I can do Captain. Just let me borrow any kind of old weapon so I can prove my weapon expertise as someone would say" he said, feeling both confident and a bit nervous at the same time.

Edited by WolfmanX9

15 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Well...first of, what kind of stew are we going to do and secondly; I will need a couple spices as a stew becomes better with the right seasoning. I have learnt that from experimenting on my own, although said "kitchen" was way worse than this was" he told Kilan before he grabbed a chef's hat from a shelf and somewhat clean chef apron from a rack.

Silver was quietly napping on the ground, dreaming about food that she usually got from her master and how good it is.

"Oh stew is already done." Kilan says. "I want to see something from scratch. Your signature dish, so to speak. Let me know what ingredients you need."

The butchers behind him team up, forming a human chain and passing bowls from the hall to the various cauldrons of stew. The aroma from them is one only Grineer would find appetizing, a strong and rich aroma detectable even by the most decayed clones senses.

-----

16 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"That I can do Captain. Just let me borrow any kind of old weapon so I can prove my weapon expertise as someone would say" he said, feeling both confident and a bit nervous at the same time.

Gol leads you into the range and grabs a Grinlok from the rack. You briefly notice that there are several more empty racks, and a slightly askew door with a Hek barrel acting as a doorstop. 

Gol tosses the Grinlok to you.

"Ready station one." He says.

Nothing happens.

"Activate training simulation." He tries.

Nothing.

"Captain Gol requesting activation of training simulation in booth one, to begin..." He starts.

On the word begin the training simulation sparks to life. Targets appear from the floor, some with a red light, some with a green.

"Oh stew is already done." Kilan says. "I want to see something from scratch. Your signature dish, so to speak. Let me know what ingredients you need."

The butchers behind him team up, forming a human chain and passing bowls from the hall to the various cauldrons of stew. The aroma from them is one only Grineer would find appetizing, a strong and rich aroma detectable even by the most decayed clones senses.

-----

Gol leads you into the range and grabs a Grinlok from the rack. You briefly notice that there are several more empty racks, and a slightly askew door with a Hek barrel acting as a doorstop. 

Gol tosses the Grinlok to you.

"Ready station one." He says.

Nothing happens.

"Activate training simulation." He tries.

Nothing.

"Captain Gol requesting activation of training simulation in booth one, to begin..." He starts.

On the word begin the training simulation sparks to life. Targets appear from the floor, some with a red light, some with a green.

"My signature dish? I have too many to count, but since we are feeding a lot of mouths, I suppose I could do something special as my first "dish" here" he said as he started to move around on the spot, trying to pick a suitable dish to serve. After a short moment of thinking, he got a dish in his head that could work.

"I need flour, a couple eggs, any type of dried fruits, sugar, baking powder, butter and spices" he gave the command as he grabbed various measurement cups, bowls and a cake form to an empty kitchen counter. He turned on an oven and turned the dial to the right amount of heat so it could preheat in the meantime.
-----
Thraks catch the Grinlok and made sure it had the safety on before they would walk to the range. Once there, he pointed the weapon toward the range, turned off the safety on the said gun and waited for the captain to start the target practice round. When it did eventually start after a few attempts of trying to start it, he aimed toward the green ligths and shot at the targets, assuming that he should shoot the green targets. He did fairly well on hitting "most" of the green targets, missing a couple now and then.

4 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"My signature dish? I have too many to count, but since we are feeding a lot of mouths, I suppose I could do something special as my first "dish" here" he said as he started to move around on the spot, trying to pick a suitable dish to serve. After a short moment of thinking, he got a dish in his head that could work.

"I need flour, a couple eggs, any type of dried fruits, sugar, baking powder, butter and spices" he gave the command as he grabbed various measurement cups, bowls and a cake form to an empty kitchen counter. He turned on an oven and turned the dial to the right amount of heat so it could preheat in the meantime.
-----
Thraks catch the Grinlok and made sure it had the safety on before they would walk to the range. Once there, he pointed the weapon toward the range, turned off the safety on the said gun and waited for the captain to start the target practice round. When it did eventually start after a few attempts of trying to start it, he aimed toward the green ligths and shot at the targets, assuming that he should shoot the green targets. He did fairly well on hitting "most" of the green targets, missing a couple now and then.

Kilan begins gathering ingredients.

”Condroc or Kubrow?” He asks when you mention eggs. 

He tosses up some dried maprico.

”Might want to taste test this first.” He says. “Been drying longer than I can remember.”

He tosses the remaining ingredients on the table.

——

Gol claps you on the back.

”Good enough for me.” He says. “I’ll leave you to tidy up before the first group shows up.”

As he walks out the door the slightly askew door tumbles open, sending several weapons in various states of disrepair tumbling over eachother.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Kilan begins gathering ingredients.

”Condroc or Kubrow?” He asks when you mention eggs. 

He tosses up some dried maprico.

”Might want to taste test this first.” He says. “Been drying longer than I can remember.”

He tosses the remaining ingredients on the table.

——

Gol claps you on the back.

”Good enough for me.” He says. “I’ll leave you to tidy up before the first group shows up.”

As he walks out the door the slightly askew door tumbles open, sending several weapons in various states of disrepair tumbling over eachother.

"Condroc, because I find that egg more tastier than a kubrow egg and I personally don't use kubrow egg for a specific reason" he pointed slightly to his kubrow who were still taking that nap. He then grabbed one of the dried maprico and tasted it for a moment. Once he was done with the taste test, he spat it out into a thrash can ((bin)).
"It will do. It doesn't taste that bad" 

Once the taste test was done, he started to add the ingredients he had so far into bowl, grabbed a whisk to then mix the them around while he waited to get the rest of the ingredients.
----
"Got it Captain" he said to Gol before he left the room, toggle on the safety on the Grinlok so it couldn't shoot. 

When he saw that the force of the door closing caused the weapons to fall out from their place, he simply sighed before he walked over to put them back into place, sorting them after size. When he was done with that, he grabbed a mop and a bucket from the cleaning closet that was near the room and scrubbed the floor, making it look somewhat fresh. He had a feeling he didn't need to clean the floor, but he might as well while he was waiting for the group to show up. Although, he had to dry the floor before they came or it would most likely become a death zone as wet floor and guns don't work well together. 

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Condroc, because I find that egg more tastier than a kubrow egg and I personally don't use kubrow egg for a specific reason" he pointed slightly to his kubrow who were still taking that nap. He then grabbed one of the dried maprico and tasted it for a moment. Once he was done with the taste test, he spat it out into a thrash can ((bin)).
"It will do. It doesn't taste that bad" 

Once the taste test was done, he started to add the ingredients he had so far into bowl, grabbed a whisk to then mix the them around while he waited to get the rest of the ingredients.
----
"Got it Captain" he said to Gol before he left the room, toggle on the safety on the Grinlok so it couldn't shoot. 

When he saw that the force of the door closing caused the weapons to fall out from their place, he simply sighed before he walked over to put them back into place, sorting them after size. When he was done with that, he grabbed a mop and a bucket from the cleaning closet that was near the room and scrubbed the floor, making it look somewhat fresh. He had a feeling he didn't need to clean the floor, but he might as well while he was waiting for the group to show up. Although, he had to dry the floor before they came or it would most likely become a death zone as wet floor and guns don't work well together. 

Kilan grabs the other ingredients you requested. 

“I prefer condroc myself.” He says. “Kubrow eggs can be.. furry, sometimes.”

He hands you the others ingredients and sits back.

”Seems like you are making a desert.” He says. “I’ll glaze some condroc wings for the main course.”

——

Upon placing the weapons from the closet on the rack you notice that many of them require significant repair. The range may be up and running, but without some work no one will be testing anything besides a Grinlok. 

The rack of shotguns is particularly bad. Many of the Heks are missing barrels, and one is missing its stock. The closet is still a mess, and you can see various components inside. The armory officer may be able to fix them. Then again as Quartermaster of the firing range it wouldn’t hurt to be able to repair the practice guns.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Kilan grabs the other ingredients you requested. 

“I prefer condroc myself.” He says. “Kubrow eggs can be.. furry, sometimes.”

He hands you the others ingredients and sits back.

”Seems like you are making a desert.” He says. “I’ll glaze some condroc wings for the main course.”

——

Upon placing the weapons from the closet on the rack you notice that many of them require significant repair. The range may be up and running, but without some work no one will be testing anything besides a Grinlok. 

The rack of shotguns is particularly bad. Many of the Heks are missing barrels, and one is missing its stock. The closet is still a mess, and you can see various components inside. The armory officer may be able to fix them. Then again as Quartermaster of the firing range it wouldn’t hurt to be able to repair the practice guns.

"Indeed I am, but can you guess what I'm baking" he asked Kilan as he mixed in the remaining ingredients into the bowl, also turning down the dial on the oven a bit as it was done pre-heating. It wouldn't take long before he was done with the mix.
----
Thraks felt he had cleaned the floor enough for now. He walked over to the gun racks, grabbed a few of the worst offender when it came to their condition, grabbed the right components to said weapons and walked over to a table. When he had put down the broken guns and the components, he sat down on a somewhat rusty chair and started to assemble and replace old, broken parts from the guns, going from the worst one to the not so broken guns. He wonder how these guns were in such a bad condition in the first place and he also though that it wouldn't hurt if he had someone to help him fix these guns.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Indeed I am, but can you guess what I'm baking" he asked Kilan as he mixed in the remaining ingredients into the bowl, also turning down the dial on the oven a bit as it was done pre-heating. It wouldn't take long before he was done with the mix.
----
Thraks felt he had cleaned the floor enough for now. He walked over to the gun racks, grabbed a few of the worst offender when it came to their condition, grabbed the right components to said weapons and walked over to a table. When he had put down the broken guns and the components, he sat down on a somewhat rusty chair and started to assemble and replace old, broken parts from the guns, going from the worst one to the not so broken guns. He wonder how these guns were in such a bad condition in the first place and he also though that it wouldn't hurt if he had someone to help him fix these guns.

“I would guess it is a cake.” Kilan says. 

Brutus’ ears perk up.

The massive Drahk sniffs, then lumbers to his feet. He hooks a massive claw into the cake tin, pulling it himself, his large eyes staring at you the whole time.

——

The door opens and a Lancer walks in. 

“Sir!” He says. “Reporting for duty.”

It looks like one of Gol’s soldiers. The stew dripping down his armor gives some indication why he has been sent here.

56 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“I would guess it is a cake.” Kilan says. 

Brutus’ ears perk up.

The massive Drahk sniffs, then lumbers to his feet. He hooks a massive claw into the cake tin, pulling it himself, his large eyes staring at you the whole time.

——

The door opens and a Lancer walks in. 

“Sir!” He says. “Reporting for duty.”

It looks like one of Gol’s soldiers. The stew dripping down his armor gives some indication why he has been sent here.

Krunk simply chuckled and looked at the eager Drahk.

"I can't say no to that look, but you will have to wait just a bit longer and then I will give you a piece. Luckily for you, there is no chocolate in this cake" He said to Brutus before he poured the cake mix into the cake tin and put it into the oven.

"Now we wait for about 30 minutes"

-----

Thraks stood up and look toward the Lancer, holding what seemed to be an almost repaired hek in his hands that he kept on repairing.

"You must be one of Gol's soldiers and I can see that you have been eating not so long ago" he said and pointed toward the stew remain on his armor.

• Like 1