Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

58 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

“Oh....maybe you could..um.." he paused himself as he tried to think of things that could work as a hobby.

"How about painting? I have heard that is pretty...relaxing" he suggested.

“Maybe.” She says. “Don’t know where I’d hang the pieces though.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The scorpion grabs your hand with a grip strong enough to crush rocks.

”Credits on the table.” She says. “Then we start.”

With his other hand, he placed grabbed the right amount of credits and put it on the table.

"I'm ready when you are"

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Maybe.” She says. “Don’t know where I’d hang the pieces though.”

"Maybe you could find an empty room where you could hang up the pictures and maybe create some kind of art gallery? I could be your first visitor"

6 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

With his other hand, he placed grabbed the right amount of credits and put it on the table.

"I'm ready when you are"

"Maybe you could find an empty room where you could hang up the pictures and maybe create some kind of art gallery? I could be your first visitor"

The moment the credits hit the table the Scorpion nearly wrenches your arm out of its socket. It feels like you are trying to wrestle against one of the Gustrag Three. You arm begins to drift towards the table.

——

“An art gallery.” She says. “That sounds like a lovely idea.”

She takes another drink.

”I should get started on that.” She says. “This place could use some recreational culture.”

The moment the credits hit the table the Scorpion nearly wrenches your arm out of its socket. It feels like you are trying to wrestle against one of the Gustrag Three. You arm begins to drift towards the table.

——

“An art gallery.” She says. “That sounds like a lovely idea.”

She takes another drink.

”I should get started on that.” She says. “This place could use some recreational culture.”

Thraks got taken by surprise as he didn't think that the scorpions arm was this kind of strong, however; he would not go down that easily. With all of his strength that weren't sapped by her strong arm, he tried to push back her arm despite it certainly not being a good idea.

---

"I suppose this place looks kinda dull when you mention it, although I don't think that wasn't the reason this place was built for.." he mention to her as he felt happy to had helped a fellow grineer, although the mask hid his expression.

17 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks got taken by surprise as he didn't think that the scorpions arm was this kind of strong, however; he would not go down that easily. With all of his strength that weren't sapped by her strong arm, he tried to push back her arm despite it certainly not being a good idea.

---

"I suppose this place looks kinda dull when you mention it, although I don't think that wasn't the reason this place was built for.." he mention to her as he felt happy to had helped a fellow grineer, although the mask hid his expression.

You slowly begin to push her arm back. As you do you can see smoke rise from the limb. 

——

“Indeed.” She says. “Red and Black is so... dreary. But then again so is blue and white.”

She takes another sip.

”The question is, what should I paint?” She asks. 

You slowly begin to push her arm back. As you do you can see smoke rise from the limb. 

——

“Indeed.” She says. “Red and Black is so... dreary. But then again so is blue and white.”

She takes another sip.

”The question is, what should I paint?” She asks. 

Thraks didn’t think that the smoke was anything too special, so he continued his best to push her arm back despite what his gut feeling told him.

——

“Um...things that you find..exiting or maybe...stuff that you like?” He suggest out in the blue.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:28 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks didn’t think that the smoke was anything too special, so he continued his best to push her arm back despite what his gut feeling told him.

——

“Um...things that you find..exiting or maybe...stuff that you like?” He suggest out in the blue.

Inch by inch you begin to push her arm over. The Nox sits up, clearly interested in the outcome.

The Scorpion’s arm begins to spark and you hear the motors inside the prosthetic limb begin to strain.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:28 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

“Thanks.” She says. “I’ll try that.”

She looks at her pad.

”Well it was nice meeting you.” She says. “But I have to run. General Darrin has another raid planned.”

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Inch by inch you begin to push her arm over. The Nox sits up, clearly interested in the outcome.

The Scorpion’s arm begins to spark and you hear the motors inside the prosthetic limb begin to strain.

"Wow, she's really trying to beat me. Maybe I should let her win while she still got a functional arm...Nah" he thought as he kept on pushing inch by inch.

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Thanks.” She says. “I’ll try that.”

She looks at her pad.

”Well it was nice meeting you.” She says. “But I have to run. General Darrin has another raid planned.”

"It's been nice meeting you too" he said and waved goodbye to her.

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Wow, she's really trying to beat me. Maybe I should let her win while she still got a functional arm...Nah" he thought as he kept on pushing inch by inch.

"It's been nice meeting you too" he said and waved goodbye to her.

The servos lock and the arm flips over onto the table. 

“Well done.” The scorpion says. “You’re the first one to beat me.”

——

The Bombard staggers to the counter.

”One Meridian Moonshine.” He says.

”You’ve had enough.” The Barkeep says. 

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The servos lock and the arm flips over onto the table. 

“Well done.” The scorpion says. “You’re the first one to beat me.”

——

The Bombard staggers to the counter.

”One Meridian Moonshine.” He says.

”You’ve had enough.” The Barkeep says. 

"You weren't bad yourself. You nearly got me at the beginning with that strong arm of yours" he complimented the scorpion.

---

Krunk walked over to the drunk bombard to see how drunk he was.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"You weren't bad yourself. You nearly got me at the beginning with that strong arm of yours" he complimented the scorpion.

---

Krunk walked over to the drunk bombard to see how drunk he was.

“Ehh.” She says. “I’ll have to tweak it. I’m Kali, prosthetics engineeer.”

——

“You look like a squirrel.” The Bombard says. “And I, Hic! don’t even know what those are...”

He is clearly quite drunk.

Around the bar several patrons look at their drinks to find them much lower than they left them.

55 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Ehh.” She says. “I’ll have to tweak it. I’m Kali, prosthetics engineeer.”

——

“You look like a squirrel.” The Bombard says. “And I, Hic! don’t even know what those are...”

He is clearly quite drunk.

Around the bar several patrons look at their drinks to find them much lower than they left them.

"A Pleasure to meet you. I'm Thraks, the new quartermaster of the shooting range"

----

"I think you may need to rest your head before you injure yourself" he said, trying to calm the clearly drunk bombard before he hurt himself.

1 minute ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"A Pleasure to meet you. I'm Thraks, the new quartermaster of the shooting range"

----

"I think you may need to rest your head before you injure yourself" he said, trying to calm the clearly drunk bombard before he hurt himself.

Her eyes light up. 

“Quartermaster ehh?” She asks. “Say, would you have any interest in an experiment?”

——

“Why always with the taking.” He says dreamily. “Why no fighting. Why doesn’t anyone just duke it out anymore.”

”Might want to get him out of here before the General sees him like that.” The Barkeep says. 

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Her eyes light up. 

“Quartermaster ehh?” She asks. “Say, would you have any interest in an experiment?”

——

“Why always with the taking.” He says dreamily. “Why no fighting. Why doesn’t anyone just duke it out anymore.”

”Might want to get him out of here before the General sees him like that.” The Barkeep says. 

"Depends on what you have in mind" he asked to be safe so he didn't agree on anything dangerous.

----

"Right....um, where exactly should I take him?" he asked the bartender.

"Depends on what you have in mind" he asked to be safe so he didn't agree on anything dangerous.

----

"Right....um, where exactly should I take him?" he asked the bartender.

“One word.” She says. “Armcanons. I’ve already got one designed. I just need a spot to test it.”

——

“Here.” The Barkeep says, tossing you a key. “Down the hall are the Quarters. Don’t let a superior office catch you though.”

“One word.” She says. “Armcanons. I’ve already got one designed. I just need a spot to test it.”

——

“Here.” The Barkeep says, tossing you a key. “Down the hall are the Quarters. Don’t let a superior office catch you though.”

"I guess you haven't tested it yet, so you want to test it in the shooting range, right?"

---

Krunk catch the key with one of his hands.

"I will try my best" he said as he put the key into his pocket and grabbed the drunk bombard, helping him toward the quarters while at the same time keep an eye out for any superior officers.

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"I guess you haven't tested it yet, so you want to test it in the shooting range, right?"

---

Krunk catch the key with one of his hands.

"I will try my best" he said as he put the key into his pocket and grabbed the drunk bombard, helping him toward the quarters while at the same time keep an eye out for any superior officers.

She nods.

”Could go boom outwards, could go boom inwards.” She says, making a gesture that implies her arm exploding. 

——

You are halfway to the quarters when you see a pair of Majors walking down the hall towards you, discussing something. 

The Bombard reeks of alcohol. Thankfully he is uncocnious.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She nods.

”Could go boom outwards, could go boom inwards.” She says, making a gesture that implies her arm exploding. 

——

You are halfway to the quarters when you see a pair of Majors walking down the hall towards you, discussing something. 

The Bombard reeks of alcohol. Thankfully he is uncocnious.

"And you want to test it in my shooting range? Don't you think that sounds reckless?"

---

Krunk panic a bit as he tried to find a hiding spot for the bombard before the majors would come near them.

Edited by WolfmanX9

"And you want to test it in my shooting range? Don't you think that sounds reckless?"

---

Krunk panic a bit as he tried to find a hiding spot for the bombard before the majors would come near them.

“Woah woah woah.” She says. “I don’t know what you heard but that whole incident on the third floor was totally exaggerated. I’ve already learned not to use homebrewed detonite as propellant.”

——

You manage to squeeze into an alcove as the officers walk past. 

53 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Woah woah woah.” She says. “I don’t know what you heard but that whole incident on the third floor was totally exaggerated. I’ve already learned not to use homebrewed detonite as propellant.”

——

You manage to squeeze into an alcove as the officers walk past. 

"ok....If you are going to test this creation of yours, promise me that you will abort using it at any signs of instability"

----

Krunk waited a bit until the officers were far away from him. Only then would he left the hiding spot.

On 2/21/2018 at 12:21 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

"ok....If you are going to test this creation of yours, promise me that you will abort using it at any signs of instability"

----

Krunk waited a bit until the officers were far away from him. Only then would he left the hiding spot.

“I can promise I’ll try.” She says. 

——

As you move back into the hall a door opens. A trooper looks at you. 

”What’s up with him?” He asks, rather loudly, pointing at the Bombard.

The two Officers pause at the end of the hall.

Edited by Rakawan

“I can promise I’ll try.” She says. 

——

As you love back into the hall a door opens. A trooper looks at you. 

”What’s up with him?” He asks, rather loudly, pointing at the Bombard.

The two Officers pause at the end of the hall.

Thraks thought about it for a moment

"Sigh Fine, you can use the shooting range to test your thing, but I will be there to keep an eye on you for safety measure"

---

"Um...He...got hit on his head with something heavy, so I will take him to the medical ward to see if he's fine" he lied as he tried to sneakily grab the arm of the non responding bombard and put one hand on his head.

"What he said" he said in a deeper voice while he had his mouth hidden behind the bombard to make it look like that it was the bombard who spoke.

23 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks thought about it for a moment

"Sigh Fine, you can use the shooting range to test your thing, but I will be there to keep an eye on you for safety measure"

---

"Um...He...got hit on his head with something heavy, so I will take him to the medical ward to see if he's fine" he lied as he tried to sneakily grab the arm of the non responding bombard and put one hand on his head.

"What he said" he said in a deeper voice while he had his mouth hidden behind the bombard to make it look like that it was the bombard who spoke.

Several minutes later....

You pick yourself up off the floor. The last thing you recall is running towards the Scorpion as the cannon begins to smoke, and then wrestling with her trying to find and hit the off switch.

The room is filled with smoke. 

——

“Ahh a good old barroom blitz.” One do the officers says. “You never forget the smell.”

”Or the bruises.” The other one says, rubbing his head.

”Just make sure the General doesn’t catch you.” The Officer says, turning around the corner with his friend.

50 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Several minutes later....

You pick yourself up off the floor. The last thing you recall is running towards the Scorpion as the cannon begins to smoke, and then wrestling with her trying to find and hit the off switch.

The room is filled with smoke. 

——

“Ahh a good old barroom blitz.” One do the officers says. “You never forget the smell.”

”Or the bruises.” The other one says, rubbing his head.

”Just make sure the General doesn’t catch you.” The Officer says, turning around the corner with his friend.

Thraks coughed, wishing he had a gas mask right about now as he could barely see or breath. He tried to find the control panel of the room as he recall seeing a vent button, presumably used to clean out the room of any gas.

----

"Y..yes sir" he said, starting to power walk quicker toward the quarters before said general would spot him with the unconscious bombard.