Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The solution presents itself in the form of an obviously jerry-rigged wire.

- - -

The cells appear to be powered from the same source.

- - -

"There is an individual named Zaeed Zi'Teer who is something of an Orokin fanboy," said Darrin as he perused the data.  "He has also recently become an indirect threat to the life and well-being of a child who is under my protection.  I would suggest you start by finding him, but there is a particularly complex situation regarding who has the first right to take a shot at him, so I'll instead point out that if he becomes a direct threat to the child, you could reasonably justify the act of shooting him in the head by doing it for the protection of said child."  He shrugged.  "Of course, that's none of my business unless he lands on this Fortress."

"I've figured out how to bypass the ohms, you need to jerry-rig the wires." Pele shouted to the others.

____

Mira heads over to the cell to meet the prisoner.

____

"He sounds like an interesting person, but may i ask who he is indirectly threatening so i can inform Mira when she gets back?  Also any leads on where he was last seen so we can start searching?" Aria asked quite curious.

On 2018-10-11 at 11:11 PM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

Upon noticing this Gaia opened a private com-line to the general "General Darrin we have a problem, it seems Mercy is dead.  We can attempt to revive her if you need us to." Gaia said nervously.

"That's not an issue," Darrin says.  "We're currently interrogating her."

On 2018-10-11 at 11:21 PM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"I've figured out how to bypass the ohms, you need to jerry-rig the wires." Pele shouted to the others.

____

Mira heads over to the cell to meet the prisoner.

____

"He sounds like an interesting person, but may i ask who he is indirectly threatening so i can inform Mira when she gets back?  Also any leads on where he was last seen so we can start searching?" Aria asked quite curious.

You hear a series of sounds as the others proceed to attempt the modification.

- - -

The operative is standing when the cell door opens.  They are clearly ready to go.  "Thank you, Tenno.  I need to return to Cressa."

- - -

"The child's name is Brandon," says Darrin after a moment's hesitation.  "According to my Eyes, he has just left Phenix and is... on his way here?  Oh, dear.  He really didn't think that through."

On 2018-10-13 at 6:22 PM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Two things: first, how can you be interrogating her if she's dead, and second, I thought that we were supposed to interrogate her?" Gaia asked, trying to stay calm.

"Mercy's mind was uploaded prior to her physical death.  My Cephalon is currently running the interrogation in a sterile datascape.  I'm sure she'd be perfectly happy to let you assist.  Though at this point that's nearly moot - her shade was non-cooperative, so we're starting the process of removing her personality from the equation."

On 2018-10-12 at 4:15 AM, -Platinum- said:

"And someone snapped their fingers, great..." *She says, she can do nothing but await her fate*

The area of dissolution slowly increases.  After about a minute, most of her knee joint had disappeared.

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

You hear a series of sounds as the others proceed to attempt the modification.

- - -

The operative is standing when the cell door opens.  They are clearly ready to go.  "Thank you, Tenno.  I need to return to Cressa."

- - -

"The child's name is Brandon," says Darrin after a moment's hesitation.  "According to my Eyes, he has just left Phenix and is... on his way here?  Oh, dear.  He really didn't think that through."

"Is everything alright out there?" Pele asked.

____

Mira merely nodded after a bit due to being slightly insulted being called a tenno.  Then she began to scout the exit path to ensure the operative's safety.

____

"Your eyes?  What are you talking about and before you capture him do you think i could have a word with him?  Don't worry, i only wish to see if i can find out his intentions before he tries to do something dangerous or by what you're saying stupid, or even dangerously stupid.

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Mercy's mind was uploaded prior to her physical death.  My Cephalon is currently running the interrogation in a sterile datascape.  I'm sure she'd be perfectly happy to let you assist.  Though at this point that's nearly moot - her shade was non-cooperative, so we're starting the process of removing her personality from the equation."

"Then is there any data you need deciphered?" Gaia asked as her proxy kicked the wall before walking to near the exit of the ship.

On 2018-10-15 at 3:15 AM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Is everything alright out there?" Pele asked.

____

Mira merely nodded after a bit due to being slightly insulted being called a Tenno.  Then she began to scout the exit path to ensure the operative's safety.

____

"Your eyes?  What are you talking about and before you capture him do you think i could have a word with him?  Don't worry, i only wish to see if i can find out his intentions before he tries to do something dangerous or by what you're saying stupid, or even dangerously stupid.

"Everything's fine," comes the reply.  It appears the modifications Pele pointed out worked for the others as well.

- - -

You encounter surprisingly little resistance on your way out - once you extract, you see why.  The ship is listed to one side, a large flaming hole in it.  It appears that another group of Tenno had carried out a Sabotage operation on the same ship, not knowing there was an operative still inside.

- - -

Darrin gave a small smile.  "I call them my Eyes, but they're really a vast surveillance network I've established on this planet and in my Clan's Dojo.  It helps me keep tabs on what's going on there - allows me to anticipate potential problems so the others aren't caught by surprise.  It's a primary function of being a strategist."  He paused.  "I have no intention of capturing him.  If you wish to speak to him before his foolishness gets him killed, by all means, do so."

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Everything's fine," comes the reply.  It appears the modifications Pele pointed out worked for the others as well.

- - -

You encounter surprisingly little resistance on your way out - once you extract, you see why.  The ship is listed to one side, a large flaming hole in it.  It appears that another group of Tenno had carried out a Sabotage operation on the same ship, not knowing there was an operative still inside.

- - -

Darrin gave a small smile.  "I call them my Eyes, but they're really a vast surveillance network I've established on this planet and in my Clan's Dojo.  It helps me keep tabs on what's going on there - allows me to anticipate potential problems so the others aren't caught by surprise.  It's a primary function of being a strategist."  He paused.  "I have no intention of capturing him.  If you wish to speak to him before his foolishness gets him killed, by all means, do so."

"Okay, let me know when every things done so i can do a quick scan of the system to ensure it's connecting properly." Pele said.

____

Mira smacks her warframe's face as she sat down after she sends the signal to detonate the reactor wanting to get back to the fortress worried if her cephalon friends are in any danger.

____

"I see, rather interesting.  Thank you general." Aria said before rushing to get to her ship and prevent potentially useful info be blown out of the sky.

Edited by (XB1)WaterJewel94694

On 2018-10-18 at 4:44 AM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Okay, let me know when every things done so i can do a quick scan of the system to ensure it's connecting properly." Pele said.

____

Mira smacks her warframe's face as she sat down after she sends the signal to detonate the reactor wanting to get back to the fortress worried if her cephalon friends are in any danger.

____

"I see, rather interesting.  Thank you general." Aria said before rushing to get to her ship and prevent potentially useful info be blown out of the sky.

"Everything should be ready now."

- - -

You make it back to the Fortress just as a small squadron of fighters tears out of the launch bay.  The Fortress seems to be in the standard alert state - nothing out of the ordinary.

- - -

Her ship is ready for departure by the time she arrives.

On 2018-10-25 at 9:26 PM, Yzjdriel said:

"Everything should be ready now."

- - -

You make it back to the Fortress just as a small squadron of fighters tears out of the launch bay.  The Fortress seems to be in the standard alert state - nothing out of the ordinary.

- - -

Her ship is ready for departure by the time she arrives.

Pele does a scan of the whole system for any conflicting problems that the weapon may have caused upon installation.

____

Mira is slightly relieved at this and wonders what is going on.

____

Aria heads for the long-range communicators and attempts to establish a connection with Zaeed's ship.  ((i believe you continue this part (Platinum)))

Edited by (XB1)WaterJewel94694

On 2018-10-26 at 10:14 AM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

___

Aria heads for the long-range communicators and attempts to establish a connection with Zaeed's ship.  ((i believe you continue this part (Platinum)))

(( Sorry for the delay I forgot the RP existed))

"Communications seem blocked, in fact, all connections are blocked, however, a  Cephalon picks up instead* "ID Yourself at once"

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Sorry for the delay I forgot the RP existed))

"Communications seem blocked, in fact, all connections are blocked, however, a  Cephalon picks up instead* "ID Yourself at once"

"My name is Aria Zodia, i am trying to help Zaeed Zi'teer before he does something that will get himself killed." Aria explained.

1 hour ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"My name is Aria Zodia, i am trying to help Zaeed Zi'teer before he does something that will get himself killed." Aria explained.

"Oh one moment then" *Oddly enough, he patches her in, perhaps the AI has heard this to many time to care* What's up?"  *Zaeed asks*

55 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Oh one moment then" *Oddly enough, he patches her in, perhaps the AI has heard this to many time to care* What's up?"  *Zaeed asks*

"I'm cautioning you to be careful of what you plan to do next as someone who wants to speak to you when you're not in danger of getting yourself killed." Aria explained cautiously in case someone is eavesdropping.

"I'm cautioning you to be careful of what you plan to do next as someone who wants to speak to you when you're not in danger of getting yourself killed." Aria explained cautiously in case someone is eavesdropping.

*He sighs* "I appreciate the thought, but this is something that I need to do, I'm a dead man anyway, assuming you know who I am, I can't turn back" *He says* "Either I'll be executed or sent to life in some cell"

49 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "I appreciate the thought, but this is something that I need to do, I'm a dead man anyway, assuming you know who I am, I can't turn back" *He says* "Either I'll be executed or sent to life in some cell"

"Then hopefully you can give me information that can help a dear friend of mine.  Are there any living orokin and if you can tell me where they are?" Aria asked hoping that she could at least give Mira the necessary info.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Then hopefully you can give me information that can help a dear friend of mine.  Are there any living orokin and if you can tell me where they are?" Aria asked hoping that she could at least give Mira the necessary info.

*Zaeed laughs* "Look, sweetheart, if the Orokin where alive, I whuold not be wasting my time with low life Tenno" *He sighs* "Tell you...what, how about we make a trade?, I can give you a lot of data for your friend, maybe even some info about an entire ship" *He leans forward* "You give me a person called Brandon, you personally hand him to me and I give you all the info you want"

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed laughs* "Look, sweetheart, if the Orokin where alive, I whuold not be wasting my time with low life Tenno" *He sighs* "Tell you...what, how about we make a trade?, I can give you a lot of data for your friend, maybe even some info about an entire ship" *He leans forward* "You give me a person called Brandon, you personally hand him to me and I give you all the info you want"

"How do i know you'll follow through and just what is so important about this child?" Aria asked rather worried about this whole decision.

"How do i know you'll follow through and just what is so important about this child?" Aria asked rather worried about this whole decision.

"Cuz I've been trading while baro was barely walking" *He says* "As for the child, he means a lot to me, I just need to speak to him alone" *He says* "I can promise you, I will follow in my trade, I always do"

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Cuz I've been trading while baro was barely walking" *He says* "As for the child, he means a lot to me, I just need to speak to him alone" *He says* "I can promise you, I will follow in my trade, I always do"

"Just as long as he remains safe then we have a deal.  Where do you wish to meet up when we have him?" Aria asks.

7 hours ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Just as long as he remains safe then we have a deal.  Where do you wish to meet up when we have him?" Aria asks.

"Cetus, but not just anywhere in Cetus, past the fields, there is a giant dead Sentient a few clicks there, we're going onto the centre of that" *He says* "At Night, no one whuold look there and we'll be alone" *He clears his throat* "that brings on another note, if you don't come alone, besides the boy, of course, I'll end the trade before you even get off your ship and be out of there before you even know it"  *Zaeed sends her an image, thank god it wasn't a selfie, but its an image, of where he wants you to meet*

Warframe0032.jpg

Edited by -Platinum-