Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Cetus, but not just anywhere in Cetus, past the fields, there is a giant dead Sentient a few clicks there, we're going onto the centre of that" *He says* "At Night, no one whuold look there and we'll be alone" *He clears his throat* "that brings on another note, if you don't come alone, besides the boy, of course, I'll end the trade before you even get off your ship and be out of there before you even know it"  *Zaeed sends her an image, thank god it wasn't a selfie, but its an image, of where he wants you to meet*

Warframe0032.jpg

"I understand and if you have any information on his possible location it would make things easier on my end." Aria said.

1 hour ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"I understand and if you have any information on his possible location it would make things easier on my end." Aria said.

"Last I checked he was heading to the fortress" *He says* "But...you should know that already, am I to believe that you are someone to try keep an eye on me, cuz I have enough stalkers as it is and I don't need that damm scum wraith leader or the family of Fel on my tail" *He remarks* "I can easily end this trade, tell me the truth, are you here on your own free will or are you being petted like a dog"

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Last I checked he was heading to the fortress" *He says* "But...you should know that already, am I to believe that you are someone to try keep an eye on me, cuz I have enough stalkers as it is and I don't need that damm scum wraith leader or the family of Fel on my tail" *He remarks* "I can easily end this trade, tell me the truth, are you here on your own free will or are you being petted like a dog"

"I am no one's pet dog.  I merely want the info you possess, nothing else." Aria said rather irritated.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Then see it, that you bring him to me" *He says, then he cuts the transmission, seems Zaeed is not fooling around*

After hearing that she calmly left the ship and then said "D.O.R.I.S. did you catch that i need some help with this one.  Don't worry though i won't give him the chance to harm Brandon."

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-26 at 5:14 AM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

Pele does a scan of the whole system for any conflicting problems that the weapon may have caused upon installation.

____

Mira is slightly relieved at this and wonders what is going on.

____

Aria heads for the long-range communicators and attempts to establish a connection with Zaeed's ship.  ((i believe you continue this part (Platinum)))

No such problems are detected.

- - -

The fortress appears to be performing a battle drill - not at all an uncommon occurrence.

On 2018-10-31 at 7:58 PM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

After hearing that she calmly left the ship and then said "D.O.R.I.S. did you catch that i need some help with this one.  Don't worry though i won't give him the chance to harm Brandon."

"Transmission received," confirmed the Cephalon.  "His location will be marked by several Eyes.  If he moves, you will know."

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

No such problems are detected.

- - -

The fortress appears to be performing a battle drill - not at all an uncommon occurrence.

"Transmission received," confirmed the Cephalon.  "His location will be marked by several Eyes.  If he moves, you will know."

"Everything is connected and no problems have appeared.  Is there anything else that needs to be done before we give it a proper test?" Pele asked a little excited to see what this is capable of.

----

Mira sends the general a message.  "The mission was successful.  What was the situation with the infested.  Do you require assistance?" was all that was contained in the message.

----

"Thank you.  Where may i find Brandon and has Mira returned?" Aria asked hoping that she can do this without risking anyone's life.

20 hours ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Everything is connected and no problems have appeared.  Is there anything else that needs to be done before we give it a proper test?" Pele asked a little excited to see what this is capable of.

----

Mira sends the general a message.  "The mission was successful.  What was the situation with the infested.  Do you require assistance?" was all that was contained in the message.

----

"Thank you.  Where may i find Brandon and has Mira returned?" Aria asked hoping that she can do this without risking anyone's life.

"Not that I can think of.  Let's give it a go."

- - -

"The Infested are part of the mob that's attacking itself and Cetus on the Plains of Eidolon.  Cetus has reinforcements on the way.  Prioritize making the Fortress look like an easy target for Zaeed to lure him into the Clean Room with Brandon."

- - -

"Brandon is in the Clean Room - the most secure place on the Fortress.  Mira has just arrived."

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Not that I can think of.  Let's give it a go."

- - -

"The Infested are part of the mob that's attacking itself and Cetus on the Plains of Eidolon.  Cetus has reinforcements on the way.  Prioritize making the Fortress look like an easy target for Zaeed to lure him into the Clean Room with Brandon."

- - -

"Brandon is in the Clean Room - the most secure place on the Fortress.  Mira has just arrived."

"Great, where do you want to test it at?" Pele asked while preparing the engines and navigation controls.

----

Mira waits for the ship to land before heading back to her ship.

----

"Perfect can you direct me to her ship i'll need to bring Mira up to speed with what exactly is going on?" Aria asked.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Great, where do you want to test it at?" Pele asked while preparing the engines and navigation controls.

----

Mira waits for the ship to land before heading back to her ship.

----

"Perfect can you direct me to her ship i'll need to bring Mira up to speed with what exactly is going on?" Aria asked.

"Let's try Earth - Cetus requires assistance."

- - -

She makes it back with no issues.

- - -

"Directions sent to your HUD."

14 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Let's try Earth - Cetus requires assistance."

- - -

She makes it back with no issues.

- - -

"Directions sent to your HUD."

"Alright then.  If you're coming on board then get on if not tell me what i'm going to be testing it on now." Pele said getting ready to leave at a moments notice.

----

Mira heads to her ship to prepare to trap Zaeed.

----

Aria heads over to Mira's ship eager to see her again.

*Zaeed turns to look at Sena on his ship* "How stupid does the Tenno really think I am, no way they'll just bring a child out in the open to me, so that is why I ask you to go in my place" *He asks* "I will be watching nearby of course, but away from sight, whuold you do this for me?"

Edited by -Platinum-

On 2018-11-09 at 10:36 PM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

"Alright then.  If you're coming on board then get on if not tell me what i'm going to be testing it on now." Pele said getting ready to leave at a moments notice.

----

Mira heads to her ship to prepare to trap Zaeed.

----

Aria heads over to Mira's ship eager to see her again.

"Anything outside the door to Cetus that isn't a Tenno is currently classified as a threat to Cetus.  Take your pick."

- - -

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-13 at 4:12 AM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed turns to look at Sena on his ship* "How stupid does the Tenno really think I am, no way they'll just bring a child out in the open to me, so that is why I ask you to go in my place" *He asks* "I will be watching nearby of course, but away from sight, would you do this for me?"

Sena shakes her head.  "I can assist you in your endeavor, but I cannot go alone.  I would have no hope of succeeding on the Fortress by myself."

28 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Sena shakes her head.  "I can assist you in your endeavor, but I cannot go alone.  I would have no hope of succeeding on the Fortress by myself."

*He just shrugs and smiles* "Say no more, I don't plan for you to go alone, of course, but I am not that weak-willed" *He sighs, he begins to set a new course and heads back home* "I'm not walking into a trap or having some cute Tenno over a voice com, woo me into an issue we can't get out, so let's get back to our empire" *With that he safely begins to head back to the Empire*

Edited by -Platinum-

On 2018-11-13 at 2:47 PM, Yzjdriel said:

"Anything outside the door to Cetus that isn't a Tenno is currently classified as a threat to Cetus.  Take your pick."

- - -

"I see, in that case i'll return after i have deemed the modifications successful.  Bye." Pele said before powering the ship up to exit the fortress to head down to the plains.

----

After she entered the hanger where ship is located Mira then sees Aria and quickly heads over to hug her which Aria returns the hug.  "I missed you Aria." Mira whispered to avoid any eavesdroppers.

"I missed you to Mira.  I have some great news about a possible lead on the orokin.  The info is in the hands of a trader named Zaeed Zi'teer." Aria explained to Mira.

"Yeah General Darrin wants us to lead him into a room called the 'clean room'.  Any idea what it is?" Mira asked.

"Yeah, it's the most secure room in the fortress.  We should come up with a plan inside with the others." Aria said.

"We should." Mira agreed before heading into her ship.  "Hello Nyx, i'm back, and look who i have with me.  Anything interesting happen while i was away?" she asked.

"Aria it's great to see you again.  And yes, Gaia is with a tenno in the prison hall.  We had a prisoner but she died." Nyx explained.

"I see, well then have the cell placed in cryo-freeze so i can examine her later.  And gather everyone in the war room, i'll explain when we're all together.  I'm heading to let Gaia know myself and see who this tenno is." Mira said.

"Of course, but just a bit of warning the tenno is using a more infested aimed warframe than more common ones." Nyx warned Mira.

"Thank you." Mira said before heading down to the prison hall where the ship's 12 cells are located.  "Gaia it's nice to be back, also who is the tenno?" Mira asked on a secure comm channel.

"This is Kapak, apparently he and the prisoner we have arrived here together.  They also had dealt with a branch of corpus that are called Plaguewatch." Gaia explained.

"Plaguewatch huh, i'll look into that later.  We're preparing a special mission in the war room.  Let him know if he wishes to join us he's welcome but doesn't matter either way." Mira said before walking off to head to the war room.

"Understood.  So Kapak we're planning a special mission in the war room, do you want to join us?" Gaia asked Kapak.

"I see, in that case i'll return after i have deemed the modifications successful.  Bye." Pele said before powering the ship up to exit the fortress to head down to the plains.

----

After she entered the hanger where ship is located Mira then sees Aria and quickly heads over to hug her which Aria returns the hug.  "I missed you Aria." Mira whispered to avoid any eavesdroppers.

"I missed you too, Mira.  I have some great news about a possible lead on the Orokin.  The info is in the hands of a trader named Zaeed Zi'teer." Aria explained to Mira.

"Yeah General Darrin wants us to lead him into a room called the 'clean room'.  Any idea what it is?" Mira asked.

"Yeah, it's the most secure room in the fortress.  We should come up with a plan inside with the others." Aria said.

"We should." Mira agreed before heading into her ship.  "Hello Nyx, i'm back, and look who i have with me.  Anything interesting happen while i was away?" she asked.

"Aria it's great to see you again.  And yes, Gaia is with a Tenno in the prison hall.  We had a prisoner but she died." Nyx explained.

"I see, well then have the cell placed in cryo-freeze so i can examine her later.  And gather everyone in the war room, I'll explain when we're all together.  I'm heading to let Gaia know myself and see who this Tenno is." Mira said.

"Of course, but just a bit of warning the Tenno is using a more infested aimed warframe than more common ones." Nyx warned Mira.

"Thank you." Mira said before heading down to the prison hall where the ship's 12 cells are located.  "Gaia it's nice to be back, also who is the Tenno?" Mira asked on a secure comm channel.

"This is Kapak, apparently he and the prisoner we have arrived here together.  They also had dealt with a branch of corpus that are called Plaguewatch." Gaia explained.

"Plaguewatch huh, i'll look into that later.  We're preparing a special mission in the war room.  Let him know if he wishes to join us he's welcome but doesn't matter either way." Mira said before walking off to head to the war room.

"Understood.  So Kapak we're planning a special mission in the war room, do you want to join us?" Gaia asked Kapak.

The Plains of Eidolon was in a state of open war.  It seemed that every single faction in the area had decided to attack Cetus at the same time.  Finding targets to test the modifications on would not be an issue.

The Plains of Eidolon was in a state of open war.  It seemed that every single faction in the area had decided to attack Cetus at the same time.  Finding targets to test the modifications on would not be an issue.

"Woah, did not expect there to be so much chaos.  Oh well let's see what there is to test this weapon on." Pele said using the ship to scan for massive concentrations of enemies as well as their race so she doesn't accidentally hit any tenno and get shot down.

"Woah, did not expect there to be so much chaos.  Oh well let's see what there is to test this weapon on." Pele said using the ship to scan for massive concentrations of enemies as well as their race so she doesn't accidentally hit any tenno and get shot down.

The doors to Cetus are undectectable behind a mass of Infested, Grineer, Ghouls, and a group of Tenno your Orbiter flags as hostile.

The doors to Cetus are undectectable behind a mass of Infested, Grineer, Ghouls, and a group of Tenno your Orbiter flags as hostile.

(Pele is using a modified... firebolg, i'm not too sure but she isn't using an orbiter.)

"Well, might as well take down groups of ghouls to cut down the trouble for those tenno." Pele said charging up the weapons to send them to the void. "Bye." she said cheerfully.

On 2018-11-29 at 8:46 PM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

(Pele is using a modified... firebolg, i'm not too sure but she isn't using an orbiter.)

"Well, might as well take down groups of ghouls to cut down the trouble for those tenno." Pele said charging up the weapons to send them to the void. "Bye." she said cheerfully.

((Gocha))

At first you're not sure if it's the weapon's power or the sudden new angle of the attack that is causing the majority of the damage, but after a few shots you realize that the weapon is indeed that powerful.  The larger Ghouls are down in only three or four hits, and the smaller ones are down in only two.

The Tenno outside the gates appear to be wearing Steel Meridian colors.  They motion for you to join them in their attempt to gain the door to place it at their backs.

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Gocha))

At first you're not sure if it's the weapon's power or the sudden new angle of the attack that is causing the majority of the damage, but after a few shots you realize that the weapon is indeed that powerful.  The larger Ghouls are down in only three or four hits, and the smaller ones are down in only two.

The Tenno outside the gates appear to be wearing Steel Meridian colors.  They motion for you to join them in their attempt to gain the door to place it at their backs.

Pele maneuvers the ship near them while maintaining the suppression fire and contacts them on the steel meridian frequency "Hey, is there anyway you need back-up because this ship is in the prototype stage and this was the closest position i assumed needed help?" Pele said to the group of tenno.

On 2018-12-03 at 12:21 AM, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

Pele maneuvers the ship near them while maintaining the suppression fire and contacts them on the steel meridian frequency "Hey, is there anyway you need back-up because this ship is in the prototype stage and this was the closest position i assumed needed help?" Pele said to the group of tenno.

"Assistance would be appreciated," comes the reply.  "Get these damned things away from Cetus!"