Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I?

ConzyFTW

il y a 5 minutes, ConzyFTW a dit :

I just purchased a gtx 1060 6gb graphics card and a i5 8600k processor for my new pc build. Are these stats decent enough to run warframe at a sustainable frame rate? as I really don’t know anything about this stuff.

yes lol warframe is very great optimised, your config is even more than enough to run the game in ultra graphic mod.

Edited by Wind_Blade

For comparison I have a GTX960 4GB and an i5 4690K. I run at 3440x1440 resolution (a bit much for my GPU) with everything on ultra. I've locked WF at 72FPS and rarely dip under that. I do have a gsync monitor though but your frame rate will blaze.

Internet speed will be your only factor. Run a few speed tests. You want an Upload of at least 5 Mbps (10 is optimal, imo), and a Download of 150+ Mbps, with a ping of no more than 50ms (anything less than 20ms is golden).

Keep in mind that speed test sites differ, so get a few (I recommend 5) different sites and do an average.

I run a system slightly below your stats, but my ISP runs at 12 up, 210 Down, and 18ms. Run in Ultra at @170 fps on the starmap, and 140 fps on Plains of Eidolon. Earth (with the PoE) will be your biggest fps hit, though DE is continuing to optimize and it had improved much since launch.