Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did enemy spawning get tweaked?

DawnMad

They seem to spawn more frequent and more as "hordes" rather than in a consistant way(at least in survival missions). I haven't seen anyone mention this so, am I going more crazy or did I miss an update note or something?

EDIT: Well, I guess I did go more crazy.

Edited by DawnMad

Just now, DawnMad said:

They seem to spawn more frequent and more as "hordes" rather than in a consistant way(at least in survival missions). I haven't seen anyone mention this so, am I going more crazy or did I miss an update note or something?

umm I don't remember anything about that in the patch notes but what was the mission that u have play?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

umm I don't remember anything about that in the patch notes but what was the mission that u have play?

It was a couple of missions, survival being the most effected. Even my teammates called the spawning wierd.

What I mean is in missions I frequently saw a lot of groups of at least 10 enemies going through a door at once, and in my minimap there were places filled with red markers rather than them being spread out at least somewhat like usual.

And it was extremely easier to keep up life support.

EDIT: Im talking about PC so this might be a bug for us.

Edited by DawnMad

1 minute ago, DawnMad said:

It was a couple of missions, survival being the most effected. Even my teammates called the spawning being wierd.

What I mean is in missions I frequently saw a lot of groups of at least 10 enemies going through a door at once and in my minimap there were places filled with red markers rather than them being spread out at least somewhat like usual.

And it was extremely easier to keep up life support.

well that what happen if u have teammate the more ppl in the squad the more enemies u get

Just now, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

well that what happen if u have teammate the more ppl in the squad the more enemies u get

Yeah I know, but this was a lot higher. Like enemies were spawning in the same rate but in groups of 10 rater than 3-4.

Just now, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

probably the mission was high ?

Trust me, I have played this game long enough and it wasnt anything usual.

It may have been just me being very lucky with the tileset generation a couple of times. Thats why Im asking if anyone else felt a difference.