The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Venari "Kavat Prime"?

Lanying

haha Sadly I don't see this happening as we already have moonless and VK-7 I kinda like a warframe kitty. It would like being have an Ember skin for Mag. Could happen but it would make VK-7 less unique (which was stated in the lore). I would love if the lore gave us a VK-7 model for the ship though!

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

I just really hope there is a VK-7 Skin for our normal Kavats 

Maybe for unlocking all the lore *nudge nudge wink wink*

3 hours ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

Means that Venari can only be used with Khora. Like the other pet tamer class in other games, they're the only one that can use a specific companion / pet but the other warframes can still use the old ones.

I see what you mean. They have always said Venari can only be used with Khora so I never assumed any different. I was wondering if Venari is a primed Kavat or a unique indevidual; and how that would translate to having a primed kavat companion (like the Kubrow but they have a collar)

1 hour ago, Lanying said:

I see what you mean. They have always said Venari can only be used with Khora so I never assumed any different. I was wondering if Venari is a primed Kavat or a unique indevidual; and how that would translate to having a primed kavat companion (like the Kubrow but they have a collar)

It might have the Prime stats.
But if DE release Kavat Prime, they might make it better than Venari, or buff Venari, or the same as Venari.

2 hours ago, NZ_CodeBlue said:

It might have the Prime stats.
But if DE release Kavat Prime, they might make it better than Venari, or buff Venari, or the same as Venari.

Kinda links to what I was saying that Venari could be both/either a primed kavat and a unique strong individual.

I think power levels should be:

- Kavat

- Primed Kavat = Venari

- Primed Venari

12 hours ago, Lanying said:

haha Sadly I don't see this happening as we already have moonless and VK-7 I kinda like a warframe kitty. It would like being have an Ember skin for Mag. Could happen but it would make VK-7 less unique (which was stated in the lore). I would love if the lore gave us a VK-7 model for the ship though!

I don't think it would make VK-7 less unique, it would be like having a battle version and a more regular version that would be able to wonder around your Liset (tries not to go into a DNA Degradation must go rant) so you could have a little VK-7 with you always. If anything for me it would make VK-7 even more special. 

Then again they could always just make VK-7 a permanent Liset denizen once have Kora, which would make me equally happy allowing for VK-7 and whatever companion you normally had out to be there at the same time.... tho I have a feeling some dogbros would probably be super salty.

Plus not having a VK-7 skin would probably trigger my OCD during missions since there would be an asymmetrical pairing of Kavats. Strangely enough I shoot for asymmetry in my fashionframe. So maybe I'd be OK and I'd probably just end up going back to a Sentinel in the long run anyhow *cough* degradation *cough*.

I just want VK-7 in some small way to be a tangible thing outside of Khora summoning her for battle.

Edited by Oreades

9 hours ago, Oreades said:

I don't think it would make VK-7 less unique, it would be like having a battle version and a more regular version that would be able to wonder around your Liset (tries not to go into a DNA Degradation must go rant) so you could have a little VK-7 with you always. If anything for me it would make VK-7 even more special. 

Then again they could always just make VK-7 a permanent Liset denizen once have Kora, which would make me equally happy allowing for VK-7 and whatever companion you normally had out to be there at the same time.... tho I have a feeling some dogbros would probably be super salty.

Plus not having a VK-7 skin would probably trigger my OCD during missions since there would be an asymmetrical pairing of Kavats. Strangely enough I shoot for asymmetry in my fashionframe. So maybe I'd be OK and I'd probably just end up going back to a Sentinel in the long run anyhow *cough* degradation *cough*.

I just want VK-7 in some small way to be a tangible thing outside of Khora summoning her for battle.

Oh I get you. Totally. If someone gets Khora, they should have Venari walk around the ship whenever. She is a unique being. More than just a an ability.

I've also been thinking how I can colour my Kavat to contrast Venari in a way they both match (yin to yang kinda thing)