Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus the new Relay?

(PSN)AngelShur

Hey there Tenno,

I was wondering since we have Cetus as the settlement from the Ostron people which the Tenno can very well fit in... if we can finally let the relays be brought down by the vicious Vay Hek? 

The reason why I’m asking you this is because there’s plenty of space for more cool tents to be build or even the Orokin  ship to be upgraded or rebuild to the relay standards.

This is an discussion and I’m eager to know what’s your view of the future of relays at this very moment. 

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Cetus is like a traditional market (people yelling, tenders panic when a sudden rain drops, wet  floor after the rainfall, children running around. Relays are more like malls/offices, less noise, most talks are done quietly as to not disturb the general ambiance, you don't run in there (even tho we do...tenno, man..).

That's the feel i get from those places, and i feel like they're different enough to be kept sepparate imo

6 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Cetus is like a traditional market (people yelling, tenders panic when a sudden rain drops, wet  floor after the rainfall, children running around. Relays are more like malls/offices, less noise, most talks are done quietly as to not disturb the general ambiance, you don't run in there (even tho we do...tenno, man..).

That's the feel i get from those places, and i feel like they're different enough to be kept sepparate imo

I agree with the ‘cleanliness issues’ and the noice. But what about the Orokin ship stationed about 2km out at sea?