Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us hide any rivens, relics, prime parts we want.

Kylo.

Let us hide any relic, any prime item, any riven we want. 

Would really help me, and I guess not only me, I need my everything in order.

Having to search for a riven in a pool of riven that I just have because I wanna trade them at a later stage is annoying, searching through vaulted prime parts to figure out what I want to trade asap, what I want to sell to Baro for ducats is annoying. And last but not least, having to decide if I want to use a relic in a mission when I only have 15 (?) seconds but 30+ relics is not very pleasant. The relic picking screen could even have 2 tabs, relics that are set as hidden and relics that are not.

3 minutes ago, kylo__ren said:

I don't know what I want, I know what I don't want.

That is a predicament...

There is a filter on the mods, but that stays active until you manually turn it off.
Trading is usually where the search bar comes in handy because you know what you want and its already categorised.

You could use vague terms to filter things out?
For example, at the Ducat Kiosk, searching "Blueprint" will show you the blueprints without showing the crafting materials like links and barrels.

If exclusion works for chat windows, don't see why it cant be introduced for equipment.

Just now, INight00 said:

For example, at the Ducat Kiosk, searching "Blueprint" will show you the blueprints without showing the crafting materials like links and barrels.

That doesn't help me at all, most of the time, if not all the time I want to not see vaulted items. And those are blueprints and non blueprints.

23 minutes ago, _Kireek_ said:

I just keep a text document on my desktop of the items that are vaulted, and refer to that during fissure missions. If I'm not farming for a specific prime part, I just pick whatever relic I have the most of that isn't on the list.

I don't need a list of what is vaulted and what not, I know that, what I don't know is which of the relics I want to use because it is not vaulted is where in the list. Now if I could just hide all the ones I don't want to use, I would just take any from the list.