Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

60 Percent Off: Just wierd luck or something else?

Valck

I've been waiting for a 75% off for the last 3 months to no avail, instead, I got this 60% off for the 3rd time(I obviously did not use the last 2 to buy plat)

From all my daily tributes I did not see a 25%, 50%, or a 75%, so I want to ask;

Do I have to use this 60% off so I can again get a chance at getting the 75% or is it just dumb luck?

Edited by Valck

What do you mean by "60% off"?
Could you post a screenshot?

Don't mind that. I was confused.
You don't have to use the 60% discount if you don't want to. You can always get the 75%. This can happen tommorow or next year. It's up to you if you don't want to use such a big discount as the 60%.

Edited by WhiteMarker

6 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

What do you mean by "60% off"?
Could you post a screenshot?

Don't mind that. I was confused.
You don't have to use the 60% discount if you don't want to. You can always get the 75%. This can happen tommorow or next year. It's up to you if you don't want to use such a big discount as the 60%.

Here's the screenshot of the 60% discount, I'm so sorry if I had to post this late.(If it can't be seen anymore I'll find a way to show you guys the image)

https://imgur.com/a/H88Kk

Edited by Valck
quick edits

Since coupons went it into login rewards it took until summer 2017 to actually get a 75% coupon for me. In total I've had 2 both in the same month. thought the curse was broke but havent seen one since. Probably another 4 years until the next one for me. So be prepared to potentially wait several years to get one.  

• Like 1

I just want that legendary 75% off coupon... It's not as legendary as a Legendary Core though. You could potentially get even more Platinum for one of those than you could with a 75% off coupon and paying 50 bucks for Platinum. It's a bit of a stretch, but those things are true legend.

But seriously, I've only had like 3 in my year and (Almost) a half run. I'll admit, I have been more lucky than most players have been in this field. But I was also a lot more stupid than other players in that I didn't take advantage of the first two. *LONG DRAWN OUT SIGH*

• 3 months later...
On 1/8/2018 at 1:04 PM, KelsierSurvivor said:

I just want that legendary 75% off coupon... It's not as legendary as a Legendary Core though. You could potentially get even more Platinum for one of those than you could with a 75% off coupon and paying 50 bucks for Platinum. It's a bit of a stretch, but those things are true legend.

But seriously, I've only had like 3 in my year and (Almost) a half run. I'll admit, I have been more lucky than most players have been in this field. But I was also a lot more stupid than other players in that I didn't take advantage of the first two. *LONG DRAWN OUT SIGH*

Legendary Fusion Core is only worth around 300 platinum. With a 75% off you can purchase 4300 platinum for $50 which is the price equal to 1000 platinum without a discount. I'd say that is quite a large sum more than what a Legendary Fusion Core will ever be worth since they keep dropping in price never to rise again due to how easily Endo can be farmed now. And credits are even more easily farmed as with a booster you can run Index on high risk and get what half a million credits almost?

Edited by chaosdrako

I just had the 1 in the 6 months or so I've been playing. The 25% ones are by far the most common. I would be totally happy with 50% or more. Thing is I log in quite frequently, as there is just so much I want to get done (unlocking junctions, upgrading weapons, suits etc.) I'm also between quests and want to fulfil the conditions to unlock the next one.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

I have two questions.

1. Have these been added onto consoles yet?

2. Does this mean that we have even less chance to get the higher % coupons? Such that it's calculated as:

Daily reward has × chance to be a coupon, which then has Y chance to be each %?

Or each coupon has a fixed chance to appear, so that adding more doesn't affect the probability directly?

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Mr Calverley said:

I have two questions.

1. Have these been added onto consoles yet?

2. Does this mean that we have even less chance to get the higher % coupons? Such that it's calculated as:

Daily reward has × chance to be a coupon, which then has Y chance to be each %?

Or each coupon has a fixed chance to appear, so that adding more doesn't affect the probability directly?

We in console land don't get any plat discount coupons so I'm not expecting them; on the other hand we do get coupons for the marketplace and the ability to buy Tennogen for plat (which, as far as I know) PC doesn't get. Swings, and indeed, roundabouts :corpus:

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

We in console land don't get any plat discount coupons so I'm not expecting them; on the other hand we do get coupons for the marketplace and the ability to buy Tennogen for plat (which, as far as I know) PC doesn't get. Swings, and indeed, roundabouts :corpus:

Indeed, I mean to say that they'll probably include these percentages in our market discounts. 

2 hours ago, chaosdrako said:

Legendary Fusion Core is only worth around 300 platinum. With a 75% off you can purchase 4300 platinum for $50 which is the price equal to 1000 platinum without a discount. I'd say that is quite a large sum more than what a Legendary Fusion Core will ever be worth since they keep dropping in price never to rise again due to how easily Endo can be farmed now. And credits are even more easily farmed as with a booster you can run Index on high risk and get what half a million credits almost?

tumblr_mxvlklEl1i1rnrreio1_400.gif

16 minutes ago, Prof.549 said:

It worth 90 plat at top.

Yeah?  Based on a 5 second search the previous guy was exactly right, currently 300 plat on warframe.market.  Trade chat would probably bring more plat because everything seems inflated there....  but I digress.

https://warframe.market/items/legendary_fusion_core

Edited by tundra--

2 часа назад, tundra-- сказал:

Yeah?  Based on a 5 second search the previous guy was exactly right, currently 300 plat on warframe.market.  Trade chat would probably bring more plat because everything seems inflated there....  but I digress.

https://warframe.market/items/legendary_fusion_core

A quote from my another answer to similar topic: "Essentially you can buy filled Ayatan statues to max out a primed mod for like 90-ish plat. And 2 mil credits is 5 index rounds with credit booster."

Not sure why anyone should pay 300pl for it...