Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SO - Xbox One Players - How many bumper buttons has this game broken?

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

A long time ago, me and some friends were doing a Tower IV Defense mission to get the Vauban Prime Chassis Blueprint.

So we had an Energy Vampire Trinity in our Squad. And I was a Snow Globe Frost.

Spammed RB so much that the button was broken :laugh:

On the bright side, we actually got the Vauban Prime Chassis Blueprint at Wave 20...

18 hours ago, Jeffrey94 said:

Gotta be nicer to your stuff...

If DE would be nice to us console players and actually make quantity selection screens usable. For example:

Selecting mods for dissolve: holding RB auto increments but SLOWLY and only after an annoyingly long delay - what they should do is increase the rate at which it autoincrements AND give us an option to select all then decrement by one or two- as it is now, the select all option automatically closes the quantity selection screen.

Selecting cores for quills standing: there isn't even a way to auto increment by holding the button - I have to spam right bumper hundreds of times to select intact cores. Since PoE I've had to press RB thousands of times for this alone. Desperately needs a fix to at least have the crappy auto increment mod selection has currently and better yet an improved version.

Ah, the death-grip players. 

I don't use the bumpers much. I generally remap the bumper keys to the back paddles. Yes, I'm talking about the Elite controller. It's the only one worth using if you're really serious about Warframe on the Xbox One (of whatever ilk). 

I also don't use a two finger forward hold (and both the garden variety controller and the Elite are meant for this), so I'm less likely to clench up on the buttons. 

I do know a couple of guys who do this. They're frequently taking breaks when their fingers go numb. Break that death grip!