The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Character Reset

(PSN)KickPuncher91

I know this is typically NOT something that Warframe allows. However, I have NEVER played warframe but my psn was hacked 4 years go. I have recovered it since and have yet to play warframe. Yesterday after instaling the game I looked forward to playing something new (to me) with fresh exiciting gameplay mechanics, weapons, warframes etc....Only to come to the realization that the hacker put in several hours and my account is not far but certainly not fresh. Two warframes, a few weapons, something like 40k credits, some platinum (off my credit card when it was hacked), missions completed, and bosses killed.

I just want to play the game without all the progress and not piggy back off of someone elses work. For never playing the game I already have 6 achievements finished. I put in a support ticket and the response seems very slow...likely because of what I am requesting...am I just supposed to deal with the hacked account or is it possible to start fresh?

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

You can start fresh, just gotta wait for Support.  They're slow no matter what it is, sadly.  

This.
Send in a support ticket, explain the problem, and ask for a reset, but stay patients as different branches of support are flooded with thousands of tickets a day. Also, don't send in several tickets on the same subject, as it can greatly increase wait times.

Just now, phoenix1992 said:

Wait a moment...

You better chek what exactly you have on your "hacked" profile, there were some pretty rare stuff.

Good point.

OP, might do some searching to make sure you don't have anything time limited or one time obtain type stuff.  

4 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

Wait a moment...

You better chek what exactly you have on your "hacked" profile, there were some pretty rare stuff.

Nothing out of the normal. All the starting weapons (the pistol, AR, bow, staff) Excalibur, and Mag...

Edited by (PS4)KickPuncher91

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Juniormech777 said:

It's a good idea to at least keep the Platinum that was bought with your money.

Pretty sure they'll be refunded the full amount of plat with a reset. 

It's been awhile since someone I knew did it, but when they did, they were given all of the plat they bought back.