Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Bounties into the Plains

(PSN)watt4hem

Has the idea of bringing multiple bounties in 1 go ever pop up? (been digging around to no avail)
Regardless, i think being able to take 2 or 3 bounties into the plains would be neat. Instead of the 'pick bountie - load the plains - do the bounty - back track to gate - load cetus - pick new bounty' cycle, being able to bring multiple, go to the plains, do 1, go to the next, then go home once it's done would be wayyy better. I can see how people would think this is just me being lazy, but the cycle of gate loading has been really annoying, especially with how the drop rates are, we often do a lot of bounties.

8 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Enemy levels change, resource pinatas change how much they drop, secure vaults involved in the Bounty get a bit more secure.

not really versed on this, but, couldn't they hide these technical stuff by updating only the enemies that would spawn, and let the ones already spawned as is? maybe do this only in a radius of 100m from players or something? same thing with the pinatas

Also, i still think reloading some numbers would still be a lot quicker than reloading an entire landscape

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)PREDATOR587 said:

this takes along time on console compared to pc so there is you main problem

My point is this would take roughly the same amount of time. This would just make it slightly more convenient with the cost of taking a system that is already in place, the transitions from Relay/Liset to a mission, and needing to build an entirely different system to make this work.

PoE is not open world, it's just a very big tile and I think DE hasn't done a good job of highlighting this, because people expect The Barrens and not a new take on the existing Relay/Liset -> mission -> Relay/Liset loop that already exists.