Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Modding Page Bug

(PSN)JAYANDJAY0466

There's a seriously annoying glitch in the simulacrum. I can't really tell what the cause is specifically but when trying to change the mod Setup the camera shifts to where it would show the modding page but it isn't there. Once leaving the page and trying to leave the arsenal the camera rotates again as if it's showing the modding screen but instead this time you cannot exit out of this besides from straight up leaving the Simulacrum. If you try reenter the modding screen after exiting the screen becomes white with Place Holder Images instead of actual icons and you cannot exit or press start to leave the simulacrum having to force you to just re-open the game which gets unfathomably annoying and tedious.

Edited by (PS4)JAYANDJAY0466

• 4 weeks later...

I've encountered this bug multiple times on Xbox One as well. The cause seems to be related to dead sentinels (maybe companions in general).  When I tried to reproduce the bug, I had to unequip the dead sentinel and re-equip it. I have a recording here. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/IceTriden7/video/43556343

Side note, this happens with the entire arsenal page after losing connection in the simulacrum. Sounds like a kick trigger just needs to be looked at there, though.

Edited by (XB1)IceTriden7
Added clip