Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats in POE

DissentWomble

7 hours ago, Chipputer said:

I did read your post. You aren't getting away on a technicality, here. Kavats are far from, "half assed," and lumping them together with the undeniably underpowered and underloved Kubrows is disingenuous, reductive, and unfair. Kavats, with vacuum, would be the undeniable META choice if that were to ever happen.

mea culpa

Am 9.1.2018 um 21:15 schrieb MagPrime:

I love the look of the Kubrows more than anything.

I mean, just look at this majestic beast

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

S6FuqPi.jpg?1

5pG99Fm.jpg?1

He is truly glorious.  He just isn't as useful as this little monster.

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Lwmq0VH.jpg?1

MSb1N4J.jpg?1

The Smeeta is simply my luck dragon, that's all I use it for. 

While i do agree EVERY companion is garbage. Result of 0 commands. 0 active skills. 0 "natural given weapon" modding area. 0 seperated modding area for each skill. And "Bodymatrix" modding area shares Abilities + (weapon) Damage + all body/substance mods. 😪

I can't agree with you about Kubrow vs Kavats. The look is personal taste.

But...

Kubrow esp in your picture look like hairy flat nose wild pigs with 0 teeths and not even a typ of "claws". Which always makes me laugh reading it's mod "Bite".. bite with what.

Besides visualy tasts... the use and it's job:

• Kavat: Melee/ close range/ Damage Dealer/ Crit damage typ/ Fast atack speed/ Buff player and other players in range every xx second +60 crit chance on any weapon. Which saves Ammo, increases kill speed able to reach red crit with almost all weapons which never could without this buff. As a Mag player you should know that 😉

Kavat DOES it's supposed job, even not for it selfe bc of the failing current improvment systems, but increases highly owners/players damage potential. Esp they have actualy "teeth" & "claws".

Kubrow: Melee/ close range/ normal atack typ/ Tank(y)/  slow hitting Burst DD (should).

Using any passivly acting skills stunlocks kubrow into an animation. Curve of getting 1 shoted by enemies starts at the same time as Kavats and way more often bc of less agil movment. Kubrows can't withstand damage effective which they are supposed to.

Kubrows CAN'T do their supposed job wether in damage (burst) nore tank(y). Actualy they "could" but the current failing impovment system stops them to work correct.

Again visually taste is a personal thing

But Kubrows and the word majestic is far from reality.

Here... a "Majestic" Tank(y) companion. 

20170715_201047.jpg

Bling Bling tank(y) companion cheers

Cube.jpg

Edited by P0Pz

4 hours ago, P0Pz said:

While i do agree EVERY companion is garbage. Result of 0 commands. 0 active skills. 0 "natural given weapon" modding area. 0 seperated modding area for each skill. And "Bodymatrix" modding area shares Abilities + (weapon) Damage + all body/substance mods. 😪

I can't agree with you about Kubrow vs Kavats. The look is personal taste.

But...

Kubrow esp in your picture look like hairy flat nose wild pigs with 0 teeths and not even a typ of "claws". Which always makes me laugh reading it's mod "Bite".. bite with what.

Besides visualy tasts... the use and it's job:

• Kavat: Melee/ close range/ Damage Dealer/ Crit damage typ/ Fast atack speed/ Buff player and other players in range every xx second +60 crit chance on any weapon. Which saves Ammo, increases kill speed able to reach red crit with almost all weapons which never could without this buff. As a Mag player you should know that 😉

Kavat DOES it's supposed job, even not for it selfe bc of the failing current improvment systems, but increases highly owners/players damage potential. Esp they have actualy "teeth" & "claws".

Kubrow: Melee/ close range/ normal atack typ/ Tank(y)/  slow hitting Burst DD (should).

Using any passivly acting skills stunlocks kubrow into an animation. Curve of getting 1 shoted by enemies starts at the same time as Kavats and way more often bc of less agil movment. Kubrows can't withstand damage effective which they are supposed to.

Kubrows CAN'T do their supposed job wether in damage (burst) nore tank(y). Actualy they "could" but the current failing impovment system stops them to work correct.

Again visually taste is a personal thing

But Kubrows and the word majestic is far from reality.

Here... a "Majestic" Tank(y) companion. 

20170715_201047.jpg

Bling Bling tank(y) companion cheers

Cube.jpg

I think that since I specified "I like this." It was rather obvious that I was referring to my personal tastes, and not claiming that it was true for everyone in game.

Because, ya know, I used "i" and not "everyone"

If you want to make a pros and cons post of pets, obviously you can, but I would appreciate it if you didn't use my post to boost from.

Edited by MagPrime

vor 25 Minuten schrieb MagPrime:

Well i knew this. It's about what you said about kavats in general. Majestic just triggered me. If a Kubrow is 'Majestic' for you it's your taste. Which i did exclusivly pointed out. A personal thing. But posting a kavat typ is just for "luck good" is just straight false flag. Which i pointed out.

Pros & Cons just a minimum, the main differents to explain why it's false.

What ever Kubrows crawls out the ground, can't aid durring fight, he gets 1 shoted while he does/stunlocked in animation while kavats cast fast and keep on evading shots. Incase the kubrow made it to bring up ammo by LUCKY RNG <~, a kavat saved me more ammo while buffing red crits regular like every 20+ sec. Fix. For me AND teammembers. Which saves more hp lost in the end as well as one orb <~ ! 

As i also said, NO companion is good. They suck all total reaching already meta high lvl. But only this one buff makes it worth for higher lvls. To improve frames. Kavat can't selfe improve even with it's buff. Current system fails for all companion. 

4 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

Well i knew this. It's about what you said about kavats in general. Majestic just triggered me. If a Kubrow is 'Majestic' for you it's your taste. Which i did exclusivly pointed out. A personal thing. But posting a kavat typ is just for "luck good" is just straight false flag. Which i pointed out.

Pros & Cons just a minimum, the main differents to explain why it's false.

What ever Kubrows crawls out the ground, can't aid durring fight, he gets 1 shoted while he does/stunlocked in animation while kavats cast fast and keep on evading shots. Incase the kubrow made it to bring up ammo by LUCKY RNG <~, a kavat saved me more ammo while buffing red crits regular like every 20+ sec. Fix. For me AND teammembers. Which saves more hp lost in the end as well as one orb <~ ! 

As i also said, NO companion is good. They suck all total reaching already meta high lvl. But only this one buff makes it worth for higher lvls. To improve frames. Kavat can't selfe improve even with it's buff. Current system fails for all companion. 

You got triggered by personal opinion, glaringly obvious personal opinion, and are trying to make it my problem.

I'm not going to get into an argument over the subjectiveness of a pets appeal.

Have a good day.

Edited by MagPrime