Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

Will the story behind Riven mods and their creator, Cephalon Samodeus, ever make its way into the actual game? Or will it forever be hidden in The War Within's hypesite?

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

hello creators of warframe. i know noone has really talked about this so let me make this unique as possible.i would love the dojo to get some major loving.it would be nice to get more decorations and more dojo colors and maybe even orokin dojo color.now i know that last part is asking for too much but i would like to see dojo more of use.i know you guys are very busy with updates.just please make thishappen.what do you know you might even make a trailer of orokin dojo to draw people in.new and old players. it would be a massive upgrade for 2018.

Are special enemies (Scrambus/Eximus/Ancients/Bursas/etc.) subject to future fixes/adjustments at all?

Because aura based enemies (Scrambus/Eximus/etc) have debilitating auras with massive range, yet they have absolutely no hints to show them where they are.

Enemies with hookshot have actual perfect aimbot aim and can fire through their butts and even when they're knocked down on their butts; somehow.

Bursas somehow move at Mach 3 speeds to expertly dodge and keep facing the player at the same time.

The list goes on for many enemies and their abilities that are not only unchallenging but also breaks the fun/flow of the game.

Are these enemy design permanent and the players are just screwed?

Do you guys think we could ever get a toggle for Oberon's hallowed ground for the prime variant? (and similar effects if there are differences between primes/non primes?)

I personally prefer the grass a lot more than the plants, I know some other people do as well, but I also know some people prefer the plants. I don't want to just not use the prime though because the extra stats the prime gives me are very important to how i play the frame.

Also I really dislike excessively rag-dolling enemies and I hope impact doesn't do that, or lets me choose it not to do that, I love the sonicor but i never use blast with it because the rag-dolling, while hilarious, feels more like a nuisance than a help, and I don't want impact based weapons to now do the same thing. I could see the vulkar dealing enough damage to instantly ragdoll things, and I don't want that, If the enemy doesn't die to the first shot I want to be able to actually shoot it a second time without it flying through the air into oblivion.

U didn't tell us about the coming unvaulted 

my question : when it gonna be ????????

other quetion : about lutos , is there gonna be a quest for getting it back ,and does it have something to do with the sacrifice thing?

I have a question!

We left off with that little hidden thing that I won't spoil yet...
How long till we get to see that conclusion?

Also, all the Syndicates seem to be getting warframes
Harrow: Red Veil
Nidus: perrin
Octavia: Suda
Titania: Loca

Are Steel Meridian and Hexis going to be getting quests for post game warframes as well? And if so, when can we expect those?

Alright the Tenno community is so much fun, however no amount of dancing on Cetus rooftops is enough when we can’t use gear such as the remote observer, fireworks, glyphs etc to commemorate an event or just meeting new people. Even better would be a camera that allowed us to save the photo as a poster or some wall art for the ship.

Side note, I know I should research this ahead but forgot to. When decorating the ship you cannot place anything on the ground things (Orokin consoles/ barriers that can be used to protect or to irritate players) why is this, I don’t recall seeing them up.

Are Volt and Gara's 4th abilities considered done or are they still being looked at?

Will Blade Storm be getting looked at any time soon?

Is the concept for the mission generator we saw still being considered for the future, dojo or otherwise? Having more missions to play in could give some much appreciated variety beyond the few common star chart options at the moment.

Still considering shield (and health) gates?

I have got one question about Conclave's Annihilation game mode, namely what happened to it's alternate modes?
Since ending of the valentines day event/tactical alert, neither Opticor Variant nor Quick Steel came back and to this day only normal Annihilation is accessible.
 I really enjoyed those modes because there you were limited to the same weapons and mobility which provided for a fun and competitive  gameplay.

I just wanted to know if you are going to bring them back. 

As always here is my list of questions:

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when?
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad  distilling extractor prime
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?
  12. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when?
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  18. TennoGen items for plat when?
  19. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  20. Boss taunting us through out planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  21. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  22. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  23. Ordis quest when?
  24. John Prodman quest when?
  25. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  26. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  27. Phorid rework when?
  28. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  29. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  30. Tenno space program unfix when?
  31. Different enemies based on planetes and bosses when?
  32. Misery when?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. :)

Two related questions

1 - Now that we have flying enemies that are constantly moving and wide open areas, could the Ogris get a lock on / homing ability like the version used by Bombards has?  Currently, it can be a very large challenge to hit any flying enemies unless they are standing still or almost directly above you while using the Ogris.  Normal enemies are also harder to hit as a result of the terrain and open areas.

2 - What are your thoughts on giving self-damage weapons the ability to ignore armor or some other special property?  Self-damage weapons are supposed to have risk to balance their massive damage.  However, the damage falls off while the risk remains the same as enemy level increases.  If self-damage is kept in Warframe, self-damage weapons should have some form of scaling so they always have the 'reward' part of 'risk-reward' and not just risk.

As a personal example for both questions, I stopped using my heavily forma'd Ogris in the plains because the large areas and moving enemies result in an environment where it is much harder to hit enemies when you could just pull out a standard hit-scan weapon.  Combined with damage fall off in higher level bounties, the Ogris can be out performed by many other weapons that don't have the risk of self-damage.

53 минуты назад, (PS4)Dokejema сказал:

How about giving the Clan Founders being able to remove Clan Leaders who haven't been around for over 2 years? I have two that don't want to play it anymore, and don't want to redownload Warframe just so they can "Leave the Clan."  It's frustrating because I have more ppl who want their friends to play... I don't want to expand the clan's "occupancy" just to allow 3 more to join. My clan is 30 "weak," and don't want to expand it to 100!?! That's just dumb.

You have support for this problem. Submit a ticket with all info, IGN clan leaders and ect.

We need Pet AI updates.

Currently Kubrows can be buggy and won't attack nearby enemies. I can sit still and get fired at by multiple enemies while my Kubrow sits there and watches. It would be great if their AI could get updated. Also, Kubrows and Kavats should really follow the operator around. Also, what about "stances" for Kubrows/Kavats. Something like a mod that takes a special slot just like melee stances but does nothing to affect mod drain. These stances could be something like 

Agressive: Kubrow/Kavat will attack closest enemy within X meters

Defensive: Kubrow/Kavat will attack enemies that are attacking the Warframe/Operator

A. Who is the next frame to be primed?

B. When are we gonna get another open world? (If you guys are planning on giving us more)

C.. What changes will be made to damage and why the change?

D. Is it possible for us to have sortie in the plains? And have the sortie mission be just one bounty?

E. Are you guys planning on opening up the plains more than it is now?

Right now when you start a mission you know exactly what type of mission you get minus change to mission type from capture to exterminate etc..but all that just bring to the same thing over and over with nothing "unique" happening excluding assassins and syndicate hit squads.

There are a lot of ways to sometimes randomize the experience and make it seem not just another run.

Example 1: You start a spy, you get to the 2nd/3rd vault but it turns out to be a trap and you locked up fighting Stalker/G3/zanuka hunter/*new unique enemy*. Example 2: You start an exterminate but you ship you on, got engaged vers the enemy faction and it could lead to any number of options which may even include a part where you get sucked into space and have to escape via archwing.

It has a lot of potential to spice up the gameplay and bring something new to almost every run the player does(of course it won't happen 100% of the time, maybe 20%).

Hey DE and Happy New Year everyone ! I just wanted to ask if it was possible for all Prime frames to be able to use the cosmetics of their base form. I used to use the Oberon base form shoulder spikes and it looked really cool but I can't use them on Oberon Prime and it's kinda sad. Would it be possible to add such a feature to the game ? Thanks. c:

Archived