Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we be able access Bounties from our ship to start them and player match at some point?
Will we be able to access other missions (ie alerts) from Cetus?

I know that Devs have said they don't want to do more raids anytime soon, but have they considered baby raids?
IE, take existing raids (LoR/JV) and make them more like a sortie (can do them 1 mission at a time) with nerfed rewards to attract more people to raids? I run into a lot of people that don't even know they exist.

36 minutes ago, operational said:

What about Kubrows AI and make then get pickups like warframes did?
You can change Chesa to only find treasures and plants :D

or provide extra loot from corpses as a nekros pup 

or provide extra loot when stealing enemies weapons as if it was ivara´s prowl stealing :D!

Please make sure to take in all constructive criticism about the IPS changes before you rush them out. Slash is not used only because it scale its used because it makes us kill faster something puncture and impact does not.

You advertised changes for impact and puncture before the delay did not in any way solve that issue with impact or puncture. (they dont help us kill faster)

Impact could go from stagger to a short stun that opened up the enemies to finishers and it would instantly give us more options as well as giving us a way to kill faster. 

Puncture could create localized hotspot where armor had degraded for a increase in damage on subsequent strikes . You could always tweak the percentage in testing to find the sweet spot. 

These ideas has been brought up plenty of times and it would give a player a reason to use predominantly Impact or puncture based weapons.

So when it comes to questions i wonder this:

1) What is your vision as developers for Impact and Puncture?

2) What idea did you base the procs of Impact and Puncture after?

3) What do you feel the procs of Impact and Puncture should give the player?

Hope you all had fun on the holidays and took a well deserved rest. 

1. Can we get a night vision consumable "potion / apothic" that has similar effect to the fishing dye, for night time missions on cetus, its impossible to see enemies in dark untill they are right infront of you and it seems like greneer do have some kind of night vision secret technology that tenno should steal. Often you take damage and you cant see where the enemies are shooting from.

2. Can we get a way to farm Kuva in Kuva fortress? Maybe add a Kuva "Vault" that players can raid?

3. I like using kavats, but when trying to mine ore on plains of eidolon, they allways run infront of the laser cutter, could you make them sit or walk around behind the frame while mining?

4. Can we get an option to only reroll the negative stat on the riven mod for, perhaps double the cost of kuva for that option?

With the (hopefully)soon introduction of Khora as the first warframe with her own unique secondary modding tab which is tied solely to an ability, is there any chance DE might consider extending this practice to other faccets of warframe design i.e exalted abilities? As delightful as these ability types are, it has always been a disappointment that we had to trade off build diversity to an extent to have them, and I feel this kind of system (separate modding tables) could easily alleviate that problem. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)DukeVonKoln said:

As someone that is gay i find it offensive that the use of the word gay in the warframe chat is met with an instant ban for all chats for an unspesified amount of time.

Why is the word GAY black-listed in your game?

Do you not realise you are isolating an entire section of your player base and promoting homophobia by doing this?

Are there any plans to review the list of words in your chat filters.

The reason it is black listed is because it is almost exclusively used as an insult in settings like warframe chat.  Would you rather have gay used ubiquitously as a slur or have to communicate your sexual orientation in a less convenient manner?  It was done out of consideration for the LGBTQ community that it is blacklisted.

Is this the year controller users stop being treated as third-class?  It would be great if operator mode worked for us, too, for example.  Here are some suggestions:

• Hold-5 enters transference and void mode directly and immediately.  Releasing exits transference.  Hard to get more use for less change than this.  Keyboarders will probably enjoy it, and controller users can throw a void dash with a simple three button presses instead of the current six(!) presses and two(!) noticeable, very mandatory waits.
  • Standard bullet jump input (slide+jump) from operator mode void dashes directly.  You took void away from slide input so the operator can slide, so it needs to go back as bullet jump, at least until there are operator bullet jumps too. Thank you!  Three months is a long wait, but a step better is something.
  • Activate void dash with ability 1 from operator mode.  Operators can't use warframe abilities (though activating them remotely would be pretty great), so you have 1-4 totally available for neat operator focus abilities, the first of which is definitely void dash.  Even better to make 1 augmented void dash and keep plain-old void dash on the other buttons, so people have access to the enhanced but energy spending dash alongside the simple dash.
  • Fix the long-standing "exit transference locks ability menu" bug.  If nothing else, have releasing ability (RB, here) just always clear/reset the ability menu. We should not be constantly crippled exiting transference unless we do it really slowly and deliberately so your code doesn't get all confused.  We've been dealing with this as long as I've had an operator and it, frankly, still really sucks.

Controller users play your game too.  We'd like functional inputs, the same as the rest of the players get to enjoy.

Also, maybe Oberon Prime can finally get the non-prime Oberon attachments added?  Been, what, six months now to add an item to a list?  Those castle-shoulder things really stand out.  Why don't we even get a None?  Frost Prime gets a None.

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ArchdemonOfPain said:

The reason it is black listed is because it is almost exclusively used as an insult in settings like warframe chat.  Would you rather have gay used ubiquitously as a slur or have to communicate your sexual orientation in a less convenient manner?  It was done out of consideration for the LGBTQ community that it is blacklisted.

i understand your point but i think you've missed mine. its not an insult and its not offensive to be gay. And by black-listing the word gay it sends the wrong message entirely.

Helminth room currently serves no real purpose, is locked behind Nidus and/or a fully grown cyst, has no explanation or established purpose outside vague lines from Ordis prior to sitting in the chair, seemingly has a link to the Operator's allignment, etc.

It was stated that the room serves the Tenno and warframes, in addition to Ordis remembering the infestation's involvement with the frames. To add on to this, there is also the bed/nursery in the back, likely fit for the Operator. Because of this, we have reason to believe it will have a role in the lore when the time comes to reveal the nature and origin of the warframes, aka the Sacrifice. Now, my fear here is that it may have been forgotten about, and possibly not get any explanation even with the release of the quest.

I'd like to know if there is anything that can be said on the topic, possibly putting our minds at ease? The Helminth room clearly has a vital purpose, but we are blind to what that is. Will it receive a proper introduction and unlock in the near future? Will we also learn what exactly Helminth is, and why/how it serves us and our warframes?

1. Prime vault?

2. Apostasy quest?

3. Deluxe skins

4. Khora

5. When will Ghouls return?

6. Damage 2.5?

7.Sergeant rework?

8. Any new companions

9. Will we ever see all around out orbiter?

10. Will Hunhow be in the Apostasy/Sacrifice quest?

11. Are the Apostasy quest and Sacrifice quest two different quests?

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)DukeVonKoln said:

i understand your point but i think you've missed mine. its not an insult and its not offensive to be gay. And by black-listing the word gay it sends the wrong message entirely.

I did not miss your point but you seem to have not completely understood mine. I never said it was an insult or offensive to be gay, however, it is more commonly misused than used appropriately, especially in online communities.

So let’s go through the most common uses:

1: to indicate happiness. This is very dated and isn’t typically used unless trolling.

2: in place of stupid of bad (I.e. X is gay)

3: calling someone gay or asking if they’re gay. While it’s great that you are so comfortable with your sexuality, many people are not as comfortable and would be offended by this.

4: indicating your own or someone else’s known sexual orientation

Out of those uses 1 and 4 are the only “safe” ways to use gay and as indicated 1 is typically only used to troll and given how creative human being are capable of being 4 has potential misuse. If bots were more intelligent I might agree with your point and suggest a more specific ban of it’s use but as it stands blacklisting the word is the only way to prevent commonplace misuse of the word in a derogatory or insulting manner.

Blacklisting the word gay does not send a bad message, especially since it was done in the interest of preventing misuse. There are still plenty of options the discuss topics of sexuality.

Archived