Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

Question:

Will you consider moderating the insane levels of RNG crammed into the Riven system? Players are currently forced through four different layers of RNG: getting a Riven, getting a Riven of the right type, getting a Riven for the right weapon, and rolling good stats on it.

That's insane. Possible improvements:

• Combine Rivens into one drop in the Sortie pool (increasing base chance to get a Riven), and add a second roll to determine the type of Riven.
  • Allow players to fully re-roll a Riven's stats (replacing all stats) for a low, flat (non-increasing) cost.
  • Allow players to re-roll a single stat (keeping the others) for a high, scaling (increasing) cost.

This keeps Rivens grindy but helps add a sanity check to the Kuva gambling. Please don't refuse just to protect Riven plat prices; I hope you are level-headed enough to see that exchanging hundreds of US dollars for singular mods is a little out of control.

19 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Question:

Will you consider moderating the insane levels of RNG crammed into the Riven system? Players are currently forced through four different layers of RNG: getting a Riven, getting a Riven of the right type, getting a Riven for the right weapon, and rolling good stats on it.

That's insane. Possible improvements:

• Combine Rivens into one drop in the Sortie pool (increasing base chance to get a Riven), and add a second roll to determine the type of Riven.
  • Allow players to fully re-roll a Riven's stats (replacing all stats) for a low, flat (non-increasing) cost.
  • Allow players to re-roll a single stat (keeping the others) for a high, scaling (increasing) cost.

This keeps Rivens grindy but helps add a sanity check to the Kuva gambling. Please don't refuse just to protect Riven plat prices; I hope you are level-headed enough to see that exchanging hundreds of US dollars for singular mods is a little out of control.

This is the best idea I have ever heard.

Questions:

1 - Any plans for arcanes? Moving them away from fashion, and into more practical, mobile forms?

2 - Has the massive chat about damage 2.5 changed your mind about anything?

3 - The next open world is obviously venus, what's after that though? I've stated this probably 20 times now over twitter, and here on the forums, but it would be awesome if you made the eris open world a horror themed one. A cross between the upside down and the Mist.

4 - Also, what's so great about the venus landscape? Give us a quick 20-second reason why us, as players, would actually want to go there.

5 - Modular guns: Will they be a thing, or would it be too complicated to ever implement?

6 - What's after Korah? Any hints?

7 - You're quests get better and better every year, and every new update, but what's next? What are you expanding on next? Frames, tenno, the world itself, or other characters?

that's all, thanks so much DE :)
Merry Christmas and happy new year and I hope 2018 brings prosperity and amazingness :P

Allow players entering PoE to choose

1) eidolon hunt

2) fishing

3) mining

4) incursion

it’s frustrating and time wasting for players who wanna hunt for eidolon group up x3 with players doing night fishing.

Oh... and fix the bounty bug whereby the assassinate target got bugged. As of yesterday update, the assassinate target will spawn 1+mile away from the location. Encountered it twice. 

Theres been a glitch for awhile with Mesa's Regulators not holstering properly on ps4. Once you use peacemaker they just float awkwardly in front of her hands instead of reattaching to her forearms. Thought it was an issue with her graxx skin at first but it persisted no matter what cosmetics I had equiped. If someone could take a look at that that would be awesome cause I seem to be the only one who's noticed it or having it.

For 2018, I hope this will be a good year. Nevertheless, I haven't watched any dev stream since playing Warframe. But I decided to voice my questions for 2018.

Arcane question(s)

·         Why hasn’t there been any buffs or re-works to certain Arcanes by making them stronger? Will there be any new loot dropping in raids besides Arcanes and credits?

Archwing

·         Will there be any new mods for the archwing, archwing weapons, and archwing melee? Will there be any new archwing weaponary?

Boosters

·         Why doesn’t the booster’s timer don’t stop outside doing missions?

Color pigment question(s).

·         Will there be any new color pigments added to the dojo color palette? Will there be any more rooms added to the dojo, like an infested room or infested decorations? Will there be a decrease in researching pigments?

Dojo question.

·         Why hasn’t there been any new rooms or new decorations added to clan’s dojo, like an infested rooms or infested decorations?

Option Menu explaining. Clicking on “options” there is the menu listing from navigation down to options. For example, clicking on market your Warframe is instantly transported to the market. Same goes for Operator, quests, arsenal, foundry, incubator, mods, and etc.

·         Is there a way to remove these shortcuts since they are useless? Furthermore, will there be a menu re-work on making the layout much better than it is now?

Redirection and Vitality

Since there was a rumor I heard about redirection and vitality was supposed to be taken out and then averaged into our Warframes. Not only would this be a great asset to our Warframes but also to our pets & sentinels. This would allow use players to add more different mods to our Warframes, pets, and sentinels.

·         Why hasn’t anyone pushed for redirection and vitality to average into our Warframes, sentinels, and pets along with being taken out of the game?

Solar rails question

·         Why haven’t solar rails been brought back since some clans needs for research?

Ship - the incubator seems to be outdated to where it is now.

·         Will the incubator be moved to the back of the ship or moved to the other door?

·         Will each ship has their own unique interior design?

Syndicates - It seems that the syndicate death squads are weak and outdated for quite a long time.

·         Would there be any re-works for these death squads or syndicate stalkers in the works?

Warframe When I am playing missions, and tend to hit R1 to use my abilities. Sometimes it transfers me into my Operator. Will there be a way to change R1 not transfer into my Operator?

·         Will there be a way to make the aura polarity a universal so players can use different auras without using forma?

Weapon stance mods

·         Will there be a way to allow a universal polarity for us players to use different stance mods?

1. ETA for Unvaulting? (Im praying for Operator Prime to come back)

2. ETA for Tennogen Round 11?

3. Updates on Khora? Exalted Whip showcase? ETA if possible?

4. What's in store for quests/lore this year? Apostasy? Umbra? So forth?

5. Still wondering about that 2 handed katana as well.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas/New Year break, great to see you all back! :inlove:

Happy 2018, DE!

Would it be possible to get lore quests for all the other warframes?  Along with such quests would be receiving the warframe part blueprints.  Tied into that, it has never really made sense to me, lore-wise, that enemy bosses would have warframe blueprints for us to farm.  With every new warframe, it seems a new resource is added; instead, could perhaps the bosses each drop a special resource that the aforementioned quest-obtained blueprints would require?  Such a resource could then be spread among several different warframes, and players could farm for that one specific resource (as opposed to battling RNG for that ONE blueprint out of the three).  This could also spread the farm out over different bosses to break up some of the monotony of farming: for example, resource A on Venus for Rhino’s neuroptics and Mag’s chassis, resource B on Mercury for Rhino’s chassis and Ember’s systems, etc.

Would it be possible to set a primary focus per loadout?  There are some warframe/weapon combos that would definitely benefit from different primary focus schools, but, currently, we have to set these in two different spots in our orbiter.

Will doing specific missions ever have an in-game impact?  For instance, lore-wise, we go on spy and capture missions to get specific enemy data – will that ever lead to a specific mission line, such as we found out that a specific hostage needs to be rescued, etc?  Or exterminate missions might cause a backlash, and a colony somewhere will be targeted and we need to go take out the invasion fleet/army/etc.  Such a mini-quest system could even have specific rewards tied to it (maybe only triggering on X number of times doing high level Grineer missions will trigger mini-quest line Y for reward set Z).

Would it be possible to adjust the void rift missions?  During the previous void missions, it just depended on one person having the key, but everyone got rewards.  Now, EVERYONE has to have a key.  This has led to a LOT more farming having to be done by everyone, and, while I myself have no problem (and even enjoy) the endless farming, most of my friends do get somewhat tired of it and get burnt out on the game.  Even if you didn’t go back to the full-on sharing, would it be possible to perhaps pay traces up front to not use a relic but still receive one of the unlocked rewards?

Related to that, for endless void rift missions, would it be possible to be able to queue our relics ahead of time?  The current time is really too short to make a good decision a lot of the time (for instance, wanting to save a vaulted relic for when farming with friends only).  Being given the ability to set the order up front (or just a pool of acceptable relics to limit our choices during the aforementioned short decision time) would help tremendously.

Would it be possible to make an in-game looking-for-group system?  For example, say you want to join up with a random group to go Eidolon hunting, but you want to make sure that specific roles are filled, you could queue up PoE for free roam, but mark yourself for Trinity Bless role and mark a specific role for other players you want to be matched to (Chroma, Harrow, whichever)?  Then, when the group is matched up, before actually getting into PoE, the group could hash out between them any last details on equipment and expected duties.  This could even be done with the raids, which could help tremendously with participation for those.  Yes, it’s possible to use chat to do so, or even outside places, but A) this would be a much more automated way, and B) we shouldn’t have to go outside the game to try and do so.

This one’s unfortunately a complaint: next time the Stalker’s acolytes come around, can you not do it on a holiday on which, yes, a lot of people will have time off, but, on the other hand, a lot of us are traveling during that time, often without access to being able to play?  Some of those mods *cough*maiming strike*cough* are very much in demand, but unfortunately, Christmas holiday meant a lot of people didn’t have the opportunity to farm for them.

And wow, I seem to have written a book…

Anyway, thanks for the great game and keep up the awesome work!

-A happy Tenno who only gives his Warframe criticism out of love

What are future plans for the Focus system. Everyone is being shoehorned into farming focus one way and those focus orbs outside of stealth killing are useless.

And what about daily focus missions?

And more focus skills in the works or a new tree?

ANy plans to improve Valkyrs ripline power and make it like 2nd nature and very fun to use valkyr? And even holding down 1 to not release the line and fly to a wall and cling to it and fire your weapon. And hold 1 to haul yourself toward enemies when you grab them or constantly smash them on the ground. And held melee while you pull them to slice them w/ your weapon or claw.

Archived