Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

• Umbra this year?
  • Khora/IPS changes when?
  • Plans on changing Void Damage? Bullet attractor effect is ok but I think it can be better. Considering Operators are squishy, Void Damage should be really strong againts everything, imo.
  • What can we expect for Operators that makes them viable on "end-game" missions? (At the moment, only passives that affects warframes are helpful on high level missions like sortie)
  • Can AMP get some mods? 
  • Any warframe rework or revision planned?
  • and the most important of them all WHERE. IS. THE. LOTUS?

Will you add in-depth in-game guides, instructions for new players? I'm sure a lot of new players quit because they don't understand how to play this game well. Game is doing so well and it's a deep game to understand every aspects and mechanics of it. :) 

Will future landscapes bring modular guns, and will they have unique obtainment systems similar to fishing? Will they expand on the pre-existing fishing and mining framework, or do you plan on entirely different things with other landscapes?

Will Operator combat continue to evolve (in quality, potency, gearing options, etc) with future landscapes? 

Surely you've heard the overwhelming community feedback on the currently proposed damage 2.5 changes and how they would be highly counterproductive - do you guys understand yet that players are always going to prefer the options that kill enemies dead and say 'no' to armor?

Any news on the Sentient tileset?

Any update on the status of adding Kuva to the Kuva Fortress mission rewards? It's a shame for such an awesome tileset to lack any reason for us to consistently visit. 

1. Can Gems from the plains be turned into Decorations? Ex. Tear Azurite

2.Any new additions to Cetus like request from Hok where after doing a side mission he gives the player a choice of which infest zaw blueprint they want.

3. Zephyr rework???

4. totally random idea: 

Q1) I would like to have a option to remove mission I don't want to finish. I'm sick of hear ortis talk about them and tried of seeing them in my mission window. Like I have limbo mission started but I bought Limbo. So no need to continue working on the Limbo mission.

Q2) I would like to see the same access in my dojo as I do my orbiter and an option to log into the dojo rather the orbiter.

Q3) A dojo trophy room, have events where players can participate in it and build up to a reward that provides a trophy for the dojo and a weapon display room as well.

10 hours ago, (PS4)TexasTwurkT3am said:
Can Void Mode/Dash please be fixed or at least acknowledged for those of us who use controllers? PC has a workaround since they can remap crouch; consoles don't, and crouch is fine where it is. It's the slide that's the problem. Operator slide could be double tap, or moved; it doesn't matter. It's a gimmick that rarely gets used and took place of something most people use every single mission. Void Dash is a very integral part of Operator gameplay and the added delay that didn't exist at all before PoE can be pretty frustrating for those of us accustomed to the old way.

Since this comes up every time it's mentioned, we are not saying Void Dash doesn't work at all, just that the added delay since slide took it's controller mapping leads to us doing the stupid dance in this GIF more often than Dashing since we have been doing it the exact same way at the same speed for the entire year before PoE

giphy.gif

Here's 9 different threads from one Google search of "warframe controller void mode", with the first two threads having loads of responses that show how big of an impact it is:

I'm not understanding your issue.

Perhaps it's because I use toggle crouch?

Will the syndicate system ever get a second look, and will we see their relationships get more fleshed out at some point? It's a little jarring for players to have Cressa Tal send hit squads after them while doing defections, or to have Ergo Glast send moas to turn you into swiss cheese right after you've hacked an Ambulas.

What do the developers think about many missions being completed within a few minutes by simply running through the map, killing a few enemies, then running to the extraction point? A lot of players simply skip alerts, invasions or sorties if the mission type takes more than a few minutes.

1) Mutant variants of infested weapons like the Hema when?

2) Any idea when the Helminth Cyst Alchemy mentioned by Steve will be coming?

3) Any chance of knowing whether ideas discussed before damage/modding 3.0, where certain mods just become upgradeable aspects of weapons, will be available?

One of the things I'd like to bring up is , in one of your dev streams you talked about having Auchwing Sorties and even having Eximus Unit Weakpoints , are those still planned or have they been brushed off the table?

Another question I'd also like to ask is -Spoiler- , With Steel Meridian having a Base of Operations on Earth , could we also be able to see more defector type npcs appear there as well?  So far I've found Clem and the Kavor Defectors there but haven't seen some of the older Defector npcs like the Baliff Defector or the more newer npc ; Expired Ghoul Defector.

When will the Ghouls (and by extension the Personal Quarters, Somachord, and hidden quest) update drop for consoles?

Any plans for augment mods for Warframes without them (such as Octavia)? If not, what crazy ideas for augments can you come up with? Don't worry, these crazy ideas are just to keep the creativity flowing, and aren't expected to be introduced to the game.

As stated in an earlier post, can the Observatory room in the dojo gain the ability to act as a Navigation room (similar to the one in the relays)? Players will already return to the dojo upon completion of a mission if they joined a squad while there, and require leaving the squad to return to their Orbiter to start a new mission.

On a related note, perhaps an Armory room can be added to the dojo, so players can change and customize loadouts within the dojo? Access to a foundry in said room or a separate room would be nice, but not necessary.

OR allow players to acess the Arsenal from the pause menu, like in other social spaces? Not as cool, but just as functional.

Are the customizeable obstacle courses replacing the current ones, or being a separate room? If they're replacing them, what will happen to the All Players Leaderboard?

Also, the All Players leaderboard is consistently filled with cheated times. Is it possible to patch the transporter glitch in the dojo, or at least prevent it from being usable to cheat the course?

Can we have more decorations in the dojo (that fit with the aesthetic of most of the rooms)? Such as:

- Placeable Somachords (that can either change songs like the Orbiter ones or are limited to a song selected during construction, like the transporter names)

- Placeable Arsenals/Foundries (with the aesthetic of the Trading Post/Vault, only if the Arsenal isn't added in one of the above ways)

- Floor Medallions (we still only have three. Three RANDOM ones, 3, 8, and 9 if I recall correctly)

- Ship Decorations (such as Ayatan Treasures or Fish Plaques, possibly requiring the Ship decoration as a construction resource)

EDIT: Can you remove "Orokin Ciphers" as a reward from Corrupted Mod Vaults, or add functionality now that the quest is obtained through junctions? Perhaps as an upgraded version of the Cipher gear item usable in Sorties/Nightmare Raids or on Orokin puzzles where normal Ciphers can't work on, or as a crafting resource for other items?

Archived