Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

Any consideration for giving Dragon keys additional benefits for wearing them in missions outside of opening vaults or completing Riven challenges? (Decaying key should only be equipable on Warframes that have shields)

Will staying longer in endless missions have any benefit outside of the standard four rounds? Aside from the refined relics on Fissures.

Are there plans for "RNR" activities in the Hub areas? Little side-activities to flesh out the interactions between Tenno and the world?

Wishing the best for you and Warframe in the coming year. Now, onto my question:

Going to hit my second year in Warframe in February, and been running old Void tileset with my best friend just now, it reminded me how special and good those runs felt back then; when there was a reason to go there. But after the change to the Prime hunting, this feeling simply disappeared, as there's no real enticement/content to go for those to. At least to me and my best friend, anyways.

Is there a chance that the old Void tilesets will be revisited, with some more enticing and interesting content coming/being added this year, so these missions once again feel special and good? :)

Can we get some form of automatic handheld crossbow?
Can we get a one-handed Claymore/Bastard Sword?

At the very least, with all the one handed melee weapons we have, can we wield our pistols with them?

Also, do you plan to buff some of the other weapons (Quartakk?) to address the fact that many aren't even relevant to utilize?
Please?

19 hours ago, DarthBane1 said:

#1 when is the updated "Dev workshop" coming out? 

#2 when is Khora/IPS changes coming out? 

#3 Any new primes soon?

#4 Are we going to be able to sit in our lisit any time soon? (EXE in the one space you just gave us)

#5 Sacrifice coming soon? (Like very soon because I wanna get rid of purple lotus)

#6 Clan ops status?

Too soon for the next prime, please no

So... quick question, and clearly this is for the distant future, or maybe not...who knows.

Question: Do you guys think, youll ever include the Tao System into the game? i think it would be awesome and it can expand on lore and also give something new and fresh.

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, eruzet said:

Any news about weapon Odachi (Long katana) ?

is there any chance we can get silenced sniper rifle weapon ? (kinda like baza series, that have silencer attribute)

Any update about orbiter and dojo content ?

yes please, iv been wanting one forever for ivara

1 hour ago, Mr_Julius said:

Anything about the "Rebuilding Relays" event?

Also anything about the return of Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal?

the braton and lato r returning with te relay event but i would also like to know when

11 minutes ago, MangoSlic3 said:

So... quick question, and clearly this is for the distant future, or maybe not...who knows.

Question: Do you guys think, youll ever include the Tao System into the game? i think it would be awesome and it can expand on lore and also give something new and fresh.

Thanks!!

they showed concept art of the sentient planet and of some of the enemies a while back, so yes they have plans

Q: with the lack of dojo updates other then weapons, will we see any upgrads to dojos soon?

Q: i know this was asked by other people, but what about primary and secondary zaw type weapons?

Will shield-gating be a thing anytime soon ? I am tired of seeing my squishy frames being one shot by enemies at moderate to higher level content. I don't even think it is that difficult to implement. Maybe Mass Effect 3 mechanics can be taken as example.

e.g. Your warframe has 500 shields & enemy damages you with a single bullet for 600 then the balance 100 is nullified before any more damage is passed on to the health. Can only be applied again after a cool down of 4-5 secs & you have at-least some shields recharged to take any hit. If within the cool down window any more damage occurs then it will start damaging the health.    

Clans need more love, when will we get:

• loading the game into Clan option instead of orbiter
  • Clan navigation ((room or kiosk) or make use of Observratory)
  • foundry/mods (room or kiosk)
  • docking orbiter (friends/clanmates can walk-in and out as long as your docked to the dojo

To add following questions

• Tennogen 11? when will you accept my money
  • Focus Lens rework (removable like mods)
  • Amps/Zaw (actually modular (deconstruct, rebuildable)

Question with multishot (or would it be multiask?):

#1. The Legacy of Hayden Tenno.  Who owns the rights to Dark Sector?  I know DS represents a very trying time in DE's history but Warframe being the far flung future of DS is an absolutely exquisite narrative playground to explore.  Why abandon this potential if not due to intellectual property rights conflict?

#2. Tenno vs Tenno.  I wasn't around for the original PvP in Warframe.  Why was it reduced to the anemic mode it is now?  Why aren't all Conclave mods available to use in PvE?  Has there ever been talks to rebalance PvE around Conclave stats to fix the power creep issues in PvE?

Will we ever get the text stays under the Skills, Buffs,...Instead of dissapearing after a few seconds? -> http://prntscr.com/hyzwrg

Apart from that, will we get a visual Update on our HUD ingame, like the skills, buffs names standing, and/or getting more information on it?

Like when we click "y", we can see the names of our groupmembers with their healthbars/shields, i would like to see the Frame Name on it too, instead of clicking "ESC" everytime.

This one was just an example, i think there are more possibilites.

And also would like to know, if we will get an "Enemies left" Counter on Defenses or Interceptions? Getting that triggered after only 10-20% Enemies left in this Wave/Round?

Also i would like to see "Dead Ends" on the Map, to avoid wasting my time for walking this way and then backing off.

And i would like to see something like "Pings" too, with short informations, instead of writing in the chat that most ppl ignore anyway. Very helpfull in public or with random peoples. If possible in forms of Emotes is fine too.

Basically all kind of "More HUD Screen Information Ingame" Stuff, is something like that ever to come?

PS: Sry for my bad english btw.

Hopefully you get what i am trying to say... :scared:

Damage 2.5/3.0 is coming and it still doesn't resolve one big problem that is mandatory mods. Modding is one of my favorite parts of this game but in reality you don't really have 8 slots available but instead depending on what you're modding maybe 3-5. The community has offered some interesting suggestions in the last years, for instance utility mod slots on Weapons or Mod variants (as in different types of Serration for instance). Any plans or ideas on this?

Archived