Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

1. There are a lot of melee weapon classes ( eg claws, fists, nunchaku , etc) that have not received any new members to their classes in a long time. many of these classes still have only one or two weapons in them. Has the dev team considered going back and "fleshing out" the roster of weapon classes (not just melee) as an endeavor to pursue in 2018?

2. With the addition of zaws to the roster there is now the potential for some smaller weapon classes to be expanded greatly. Will we get more zaw classes in the near future?

3. Is there the possibility of the addition of dual zaw weapons in the future? Also the possibility of using different parts on each weapon in the pair?

4. Has the possibility of build-able weapons like zaws for primary or secondary weapons been considered? Possibly restricted to the lower tech member of these classes such as bows, spears, thrown weapons.

5! Will we ever get more customization options to operator  weapons, maybe through the addition of mods, new weapon classes, new functional armor, shields etc. Currently the use of operators is quite restricted due to the lack of damage type customization as well as other modifiers (attack speed, etc) especially since void damage is so poor against anything that isn't a sentient. Would it be possible to make operators an effective, or just more prominent/beneficial  part of regular combat rather than just a buff activator?

6. Possibility of more warframe augments for warframes that already have 4, eg valkyr?

I've got a few: 

1.Do you think we'll be seeing the Sentient outposts/arm cannons this year? Super excited for both of those. 

2. Do you think it'd be possible to allow players to their amps? Or would that break the game in some way? 

3. When do you think we'll be seeing more weapon types for Zaws?

Q1: the sacrifice quest, when is it going to happen, and maybe some umbra gameplay (know I’m asking a lot ;p)

Q2: I heard that Venus might be the next open area/sand box, is this true?

Q3: some new deluxe skins coming? An equinox skin would be amazing

Q4: any new warframe augment mods? Namely for nidus and harrow

Q5: the next prime warframe?

Q6: Could the baro ki’teer maybe do the akvasto prime the same way the aklex prime is done in a relic.

Q7: when is the next prime unvaulting and please do 3 frames, we are starting to get to a point where new players will be shut out of most of the prime frames...

Can we have more info on The Sacrifice? 

Will we get to control something other than warframes eventually like The Golden Maw?

Can we also have some confirmation on whether Excalibur Umbra will only introduce a new acquisition method (like void for primes) or introduce a new playstyle (like operators) or a combination of both?

The Excalibur Umbra frame has been extremely overhyped and I highly recommend using this devstream and/or the devstreams prior to the quest release to try and manage expectations more by revealing what to expect in a spoiler-free but not excessively vague manner.

It's better to disappoint some or even many people earlier than to do so later because the longer the quest is in development, the higher the expectations of the content and the more vague the info, the more the ridiculous the speculations.

Will Excalibur Prime and the older Primes like Frost Prime be updated visually once the non-Founders get their Excalibur Umbras?

Will Prime versions and Umbra versions of frames share mastery points to solve the issue of Founders having a bit more mastery?

Will Excalibur Prime, and the Primes of selected frames by extension, be made irrelevant by the Umbra series?

When can we expect the new corpus open world area?

What should we expect from the IPS rework and how drastic is it really?

Please use the devstream to manage the expectations and reduce potential fallout.

As an MR 21 this doesn't exactly concern me, but i do hear from a lot of new people how that they don't have many clues on how everything works in warframe from the get-go.
Would it be possible to get a tooltip-esque way for explaining multiple things in the beginning, such as when you first open the upgrade menu you'll be shown in real time how a basic mod build works? Or when they open their foundry and get explained how it all works?

Perhaps also make the quest section in the codex more intuitive to show quest chains. For example the quest that starts a chain is on the top in the middle, then has connective paths detailing their relationships towards others, such as Vor's prize -> required for -> howl of the kubrow etc etc

Also, what's the status on those real-life weapon skins ?

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)o AbStRAcT v said:

Q1: the sacrifice quest, when is it going to happen, and maybe some umbra gameplay (know I’m asking a lot ;p)

Q2: I heard that Venus might be the next open area/sand box, is this true?

Q3: some new deluxe skins coming? An equinox skin would be amazing

Q4: any new warframe augment mods? Namely for nidus and harrow

Q5: the next prime warframe?

Q6: Could the baro ki’teer maybe do the akvasto prime the same way the aklex prime is done in a relic.

Q7: when is the next prime unvaulting and please do 3 frames, we are starting to get to a point where new players will be shut out of most of the prime frames...

for your Q7, It has been confirmed that Ember Prime, Frost Prime, and Loki Prime will be unvaulted in January 2018.

Will older warframes receive reworks and balances ?  For example warframes like  Rhino, Chroma, and Atlas, need some a little rework in order to remain relevant as the game changed over the years.  These warframes need an adjustment on one or two of their abilities to become more complete. (side note leave Chroma alone just fuse Vex armor and  elemental ward) 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lll-Mr-Gamer-lll said:

When can i buy the game so i can play it offline? because sometimes i travel to places that i cant use Internet there

You can’t. Warframe is a free to play online game. It cannot be bought, and it cannot be played offline.

Archived