Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, (PS4)TexasTwurkT3am said:
Can Void Mode/Dash please be fixed or at least acknowledged for those of us who use controllers? PC has a workaround since they can remap crouch; consoles don't, and crouch is fine where it is. It's the slide that's the problem. Here's 9 different threads from one Google search of "warframe controller void mode", with the first two threads having loads of responses that show how big of an impact it is. Operator slide could be double tap, or moved; it doesn't matter. It's a gimmick that rarely gets used and took place of something most people use every single mission. Void Dash is a very integral part of Operator gameplay and the added delay that didn't exist at all before PoE can be pretty frustrating for those of us accustomed to the old way. Since this comes up every time it's mentioned, we are not saying Void Dash doesn't work at all, just that the added delay since slide took it's controller mapping leads to us doing the stupid dance in this GIF more often than Dashing since we have been doing it the exact same way at the same speed as in the GIF for the entire year before PoE

giphy.gif

There's also a bug where if you use the alternate button for activating your operator (L1 for PS4), and go back into your warframe, you can do anything until you go back into Tenno mode and vice versa. It's super annoying.

What about that game mode in which one plays as a stalker and intrudes other users' lobbies? I don't remember anyone mentioning it since tennocon, I think.

Are you planning to add any acolyte/stalker styled weapons in a distant and unknown future?

1. Will you make it possible to use weapon skins like Arit Longsword with our Zaws? Currently It's not.

2. Will there be an option to toggle dual wielding off in the arsenal? In a way characters look more competent when they quickly draw their weapons when alternating between quick melee and shooting plus our idle animation and quick melee for secondary weapon are affected by the animation set and stance we choose when not dual wielding. Also there is currently no benefit to holding melee and secondary in each hand and a similar charged throw was usable when the glaive was first released(there was just no power throw when button was released at the right time).

giphy.gif

I can not wait to meet you all, I miss you so much, the coolest people in the world:inlove:, can we change the Index system that we can win by reaching the 50 or 100  point? I really feel sad when I watch my warframe die just to get time run out.

and when is the next unvaulted primes, and are we getting 3 this year ?

love you all

Sometimes when I'm doing a melee finisher, it randomly teleports me to a different part of the tile. While this is hilarious and fun, not so fun when it TPs me out of the map and results in me falling indefinitely. Was using Inaros 1st ability and then a melee finisher. Not sure if this affects melee finishers in general or just inaros as I haven't further tested

Hello everyone on the couch,

I had a few questions:

• One of the major deal breaker in warframe is the new player experience, people join the game, do the first quest and then get thrown out in the wild but at no point key systems of the game are explained to them, such as the damage system, codex, void fissures missions, the process to obtain weapons or warframes. The community of course is always happy to step in and answer the questions newer players might have, but I feel it's not longer enough. My question is, do you feel the same about it and if you feel there is change to be made how much of a priority is it ?
  • On the same topic of new player experience about a year ago it was showed on devstream a change to the foundry to show where missing ressources can be obtained (what planet or enemies, etc ... ), but those changes never made it to the game, what happened to it ?
  • The worldstate API used by discord bots, websites or other third party applications lack a lot of newer things added to the game over time like kuva missions, invasion mission type, plains weather, plains time of the day, cetus vendor inventory, redtext, etc ... Would it be possible to add those to it ? Pretty please with a cherry on top ?
  • Finally, when is [DE]Steve going to get back to stream on Sundays ? I really like watching those be it simply game play or programming and I think that great things can come out of those streams for the game.

Any buffs to old Prime weapons to at least make them a little better?

Boltor Prime for example has neither status nor crit to make it useful, it would need a damage boost and a boost to EITHER crit or stat chance to be "Ok".

And some other prime weapons are quite weak too, even with a Riven.

Also can you stop making Augment Mods as band-aids to fix certain abilities and just make some augments baseline?
Chromatic Blade comes to mind, no reason to play Excalibur without it.
There's also some augments that seem to exist purely to give some minor bonuses to make a skill "slightly less sucky".

So, Volt. Scott confirmed CC is not his role and Volt is marketed as a potent alternative to gunplay.

With that in mind, what the means to this frame's future and the tweaks? Is DE sure that only some discharge tweaks are going to change his current role to the intended role? If he's to be a potent power dps, how would be the solution to deal with armor since electricity is weak against?

Also, is there any talks about a new batch of syndicate weapons? Last batch, the melees, came on september/2016. 

Any news about the pet reworks? Will it include univac? 

Hi all, I hope you had a good rest period (even the back-stage DE staff).

I have a question about Volt: Doesn't Volt have a significant identity crisis? He is meant to be a damage frame as per Scott's words, but the latest update to him stated that, because of his widespread CC AOE, his damage has to be capped to prevent a total map lock down. Isn't that indicative that either the foundation of his kit is flawed or that his role must be re-written?

Another question: Can we expect changes or additions to Riven, specifically the stats re-roll or Riven for Warframe?

First of all Happy new year and welcome back!

Question

In regards to the coming updates to how damage will work. Will the three principle types of damage still follow the rule of impact doing my damage to shields, puncture doing more damage to armor and slash for raw health?

One single question:

Chances we can finally color helmets separately from the body? With all Deluxe skins, TennoGen, Primes and all we're gathering a lot of pieces that don't match with each other and it's one of the most repeated requests I see so... Yeah :P

Welcome back and let's see what 2018 has in store! :D

With the introduction of new Eidolons, are there going to be new Amps or Arcanes? Because I haven't gone into Eidolon Hunting ever since I got what I needed from them (Focus Nodes), new Eidolons (reskins) won't be getting me there either unless they drop something special instead of just eidolon shards like they do now.

Occasionally while sneaking around a tile you come across two or three unalerted enemies that are idling very close together. At this point if you perform a stealth kill, you will unavoidably alert the others standing next to the one you stealth kill.

Could it be allowed to be able to stealth kill more than one enemy at once? Possibly crack their heads together, or use each hand to stab them in the neck simultaneously, or maybe jump into the air, stab two, and head kick a third. It would be a fitting ability for a space ninja to finish enemies in this way.

Can we get the ability to sequentially queue the same build in the Foundry? For example set the Foundry to make three batches of Squad Energy Restores or Luminous Dyes or Pyrotic Alloy. That way we don't have to wait every minute for the build to finish, claim it, and then start another build.

When you exit your warframe, it's tap 5 to return your warframe to where your operator is currently. Can it be that if you hold 5, you willingly return your operator to where you left your warframe without having to "die" to do that?

What will happen to Warframe/Weapon/etc. Mod Capacity once player hits MR31? Or do you plan to drop the game development once there is enough content to hit MR30? Warframe 2 confirmed?

Ok, serious question: have you considered doing singleplayer spin-offs/prequels like Dark Sector to expand the lore of the universe?

Archived