Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got focus, will travel - aka : will we get content for our operators?

(PSN)T0katax

So, my operator now has a almost full set of waybounds, 4 different gilded amps, a set of magus husk and vigor as well as a set of virtous strike - eidolon teralysts are barely able to scratch me, and even if I stay out of void mode during the entire fight its rare that my tenno dies and need to be recast. Also, terralysts shields are falling in about 30 secounds thanks to adarza kavats. (not that I'm complaining about that particular point, I hate bullet sponges) - Now, when will there be content released for our leveld up operators? Because, I could kill an eidolon with the mote amp - it just took some time.

Edited by (PS4)T0katax

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Nakrast:

Hopefully after they fix more important stuff.
Seriusly hope DE stops focusing on operators so much.

Can only agree, find them disapointign lore and gameplay wise so far, i rather have more backstory to the Warframes itself like the Valkyr mess solved as example, then magic space child beeign behind all.

I think we could use some operator-only missions. We have missions for Warframe and missions for AW.

Missions exclusively for operators sounds really cool to me.

il y a 4 minutes, (PS4)iQuedas a dit :

I think we could use some operator-only missions. We have missions for Warframe and missions for AW.

Missiontype: Infiltration

Description: The enemy has fielded anti-transference tech. Infiltrate the complex using your operator and disable the anti-transference field. We can then field your warframe to [Get out of there / kill everyone / do some more sabotage stuff]

like that?

3 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Spy?

I don't really want more "operator" content. They should compliment regular gameplay not have content made exclusively for them.

Currently, I'm fine with void dash and blast having an effect on enemies, and operator revives.

The last thing I want is more Kuva guardians that require extended operator interaction and arbitrarily ignore WF powers. Did they ever even bother to explain why they're immune to our WFs?

Edited by Hypernaut1

I guess no one remembers, so I'll bring it up. There will be sentient tilesets in the future, confirmed in TennoCon 2017. Basically enormous sentient ships with huge tentacles that rather asteroids for resources, and continue to build upon themselves to being of enormous mass. So yes, operators will be even more valuable in the future when we have to take on the sentient's home! 

5 hours ago, (PS4)T0katax said:

Description: The enemy has fielded anti-transference tech. Infiltrate the complex using your operator and disable the anti-transference field. We can then field your warframe to [Get out of there / kill everyone / do some more sabotage stuff]

like that?

Yeah, but not just a part of the mission. I mean a whole mission, from beginning to extract, using only your operator. This could be a good opportunity to address the Focus farming issue. Focus could work like a standing where you just need to play operator-only missions to get standing points. It would require some tweaking so we could get an actual decent amount of focus/standing per mission, of course.

5 hours ago, (PS4)T0katax said:

like that?

As much as I don't want more Zariman kinds, I'm having a flashback that tells me that's not a bad idea...

1 hour ago, (PS4)kishteralt said:

The advertising say Ninja Play Free, no squishy little boy play free. Its time to move on and leave the operator and focus stuff behind.

It also doesn't say magicians play free, or birds play free, or deer play free, or waifus play free. By that logic on ash mains get to play free. 

9 hours ago, Nakrast said:

Hopefully after they fix more important stuff.
Seriusly hope DE stops focusing on operators so much.

All indications are that there will be more focus on the Operator. They are as much a part of the game as Saryn or the Tigris.

55 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Warframe's core, warframe based gameplay is solid.  It's the biggest reason for the game's success.  Why not stick with that?  Every time they deviate from it we get clunky, dead end gameplay modes like Archwing and operators.  

Just because there is something that works does not mean you have to sit still and never change. Hell, they could have done the same thing years ago when I started. yes we had warframes with mostly the same powers, but overall that was quite a different game. We only got to this point because DE takes risks.

9 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

The last thing I want is more Kuva guardians that require extended operator interaction and arbitrarily ignore WF powers. Did they ever even bother to explain why they're immune to our WFs?

Ahem.

9 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Kuva 

The Warframe's aren't able to damage Kuva users because the Orokin used them for immortality. But since Void powers weren't a thing back then, we can stun them with void blast and steal their scepters.

12 hours ago, (PS4)kishteralt said:

The advertising say Ninja Play Free, no squishy little boy play free. Its time to move on and leave the operator and focus stuff behind.

My operator is probably tankier than your warframe.

5 hours ago, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

This, although this will just make us go from nearly all of them to all of them plus a bunch extra for whatever other nodes we wanna mess with.

I think they're cutting all of the focus costs in half, and modifying some of the Operator/Operator-Warframe abilities to be flat number values instead of percentages. Also, focus lenses WON'T be refunded