[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.3

Fixed the Telos Boltace Stormpath ability not working with the Maruta Tonfa Skin equipped.

This was good to remove the completely useless passive that it has

Also thanks for the update.

Edited by itworks830
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 36

Thanks. When can we expect the ghoul bounties to come back or will there be any other way to get the ghoul fragments? 

Edited by Arnav123
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 19

Cetus Wisp range seems to still be the same. Stood near it didn't suck it up. Had to enter it forcefully to obtain it.

Can't say anything changed :/

Edited by Husla
  • Upvote 4

When will Octavia's skin come online?
Will the Nitain Extract be dropped at specific places? Cause I always missed the chance to get it while i'm in class most the time.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now replay the Apostasy Prologue quest in your Codex! (Not that my body is ready for those feels AGAIN)

When are you going to finally allow us to replay every quest?

• Upvote 24

"Login failed, check your info." Only after few min i realised that it means hotfix.

Fix for JV? Am i dreaming?

Edited by BUAHAHAHAHA
  • Haha 2

Cool stuff, would like to replay Vors Prize at some point.

Maybe also let us choose a frame from out inventory if its a replay!

• Upvote 1

Please, fix the Codex. It's such a disappointment to realize you can't possibly complete it after spending so much time on it.
The entries I personally have problems with:
Hyena pack - a bugged entry that shouldn't be there, since each Hyena is scanned individually.
Infested tumor - have 2 entries of it for some reason - one complete and one empty. Strongly suspect it's a bug as well.
Apothics - apparently supposed to unlock over the course of The Silver Grove quest? Completed the quest, all 3 entries are empty.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 17

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Boss Reward Location Changes:

• In an effort to balance the acquisition of Warframes, we’ve shifted some boss drop locations:
    • Excalibur from Pluto to Mars - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril now possess Excalibur parts
    • Frost from Mars to Ceres - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril/Captain Vor now possess Frost parts
    • Trinity from Ceres to Pluto - meaning Ambulas now possess Trinity parts

I feel like this is a little bit pointless, because if a new player wants a warframe, but the boss isn't unlocked yet then they'll taxi to the location anyway... But regardless, quality of life!

• Upvote 13