Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.3

[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm not removing the temporary melee weapon given to Ash if the only weapon he has is a Speargun (Javlok, Scourge, etc) and he's currently thrown the Speargun out when activating Blade Storm. 

did anyone manage to record a video of this glitch?

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Clients not gaining Amp Brace bonuses.
  • Fixed the UI not identifying the Juttni/Clapkra Brace recharge delay reduction/energy increase respectively.
  • Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.

While the Brace changes were necessary the possibility of firing the granmu faster made it superior to the others. Now the dmg output equals the pencha scaffold. So the difference in dmg by the different tiers in prisms is basically removed by the scaffold which equates to no difference at all.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Boss Reward Location Changes:

• In an effort to balance the acquisition of Warframes, we’ve shifted some boss drop locations:
    • Excalibur from Pluto to Mars - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril now possess Excalibur parts
    • Frost from Mars to Ceres - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril/Captain Vor now possess Frost parts
    • Trinity from Ceres to Pluto - meaning Ambulas now possess Trinity parts

For your consideration:

Trinity as a starter frame instead of Mag, since the Magnet Mistress is easely farmed from The Sargeant on Phobos. Trinity's skill set is far more in demand and that way the options for new players are more varied; cc/dps, support, speedboi.(Instead of GOOD STARTER FRAME, eh, speedboi mczap)

I may be biased, but Ambulas can go ahead and divide by zero.

~Best Wishes, Nemerida 

Hey, y'all forgot to change the corresponding specters on the junctions to reflect the frame parts drop changes, just FYI.

On a related note, none of this fixes the problem of needing god and anime points on your side to get the parts for Saryn and now Trinity, by the way.  Please just increase the cost of entry to the boss but make it a one time charge instead of requiring us to continually farm and spend until we get the part.  Give us a shop to spend these points at for the mod/weapon drops to give us a different use for these points, thanks.

Also have more trouble than before keeping squad together during edilon captures.  Easier to just set to "invite only" then disband squad and join plains directly from ship.  There was a patch a while back where running to Konzu and back worked every time.  Now it is "Waiting for other players" indefinitely...

20 minutes ago, Nemerida said:

For your consideration:

Trinity as a starter frame instead of Mag, since the Magnet Mistress is easely farmed from The Sargeant on Phobos. Trinity's skill set is far more in demand and that way the options for new players are more varied; cc/dps, support, speedboi.(Instead of GOOD STARTER FRAME, eh, speedboi mczap)

I may be biased, but Ambulas can go ahead and divide by zero.

~Best Wishes, Nemerida 

Only issue I have with Ambulas is the Animo NAV grind. They dont spawn frequently enough to need 40 per fight. I like to grind, but the spawns are just brutal.

At least with Kela De Thaym you had 3 different nodes to get Judgement Points. Higher the level, the more points you got. Along with a lower entry fee. I didnt find grinding for Saryn all that bad.

4 minutes ago, RileyBro1 said:

hey me and my friend have had a problem with the Apostasy Prologue quest. when your first walk into the personal quaters the orb next to the window doesnt apper so it we cant complete the quest also ordis doesnt say anything when you first walk in.

You completed Chains of Harrow? That's a pre-requisite for the orb.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the 750 Daily Tribute rewarding you 3 Exilus Adapters instead of the intended 1.

So lemme get this straight: you "fixed" a thing 99% of the players will never ever see, just because it gave 1% of the players a slight bit of respite from the mind numbing grind of getting Exilus adapters? 

Jesus Christ man, those priorities....

vor 6 Stunden schrieb -N00blLogh4N-:

I feel like this is a little bit pointless, because if a new player wants a warframe, but the boss isn't unlocked yet then they'll taxi to the location anyway... But regardless, quality of life!

I for my part solo'd the whole star chart aside from the Raptors and Sargas Ruk and getting Excal at the Ambulas node really was a bit ... unbalanced, imo. I bought him with plat later for the slot and everything since he's much cheaper than the others anyway. The one and only time I bought and will buy a WF with plat, I guess, too. So I welcome those changes.

Items claimed while in the foundry's "In Progress" tab will now stay in the tab until the tab is changed so you can choose to build it again right after.

OMAYGAD YES!

Optimized away about 250KB of code spread throughout the whole game (over 1% savings!)

Such savings. 

Thanks DE!

Archived