Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.3

[DE]Megan

Thank you for moving Excalibur’s parts, Frost’s parts, and Trinity’s parts! The Ambulas boss sucks to farm for and I need my excel back!

Edit: at some point I’d like the previous Lotus transmission and the new one to be toggled, the new one lags my game.

7 hours ago, kubbi said:

Plains of Eidolon Sorties are now a string of 3 encounters that must be completed in order to finish the mission.

So we have to spend at least half an hour in order to complete one mission? Lovely. Reduce this to one or two at most please.

Half an hour ? each bounty part its 5 minutes top (and most are a lot less O.o)

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Items claimed while in the foundry's "In Progress" tab will now stay in the tab until the tab is changed so you can choose to build it again right after.

Serious kudos to whoever is responsible for that QOL update, very much appreciated :)

Oh thank DE for making Excalibur farmable from somewhere else other than Ambulas!

It is one of the only normal Warframes I am missing just with one part (that being Neuroptics) and I completely lost any kind of interest in farming him when he was relocated to Ambulas. The Nav Beacon farm was too much of a chore.

I'd don't understand the opposition to these frame moves. Vor is WAY too soon for a second frame, especially for a starter or Trinity who does no damage outside of EV. I know getting to Ambulas is a pain, but I'd wager almost no one puts a reactor and forma on a normal Trinity anyway. Most will trade for Trinity Prime to use and farm Trinity for mastery. And don't burn my house down for saying this, but Trinity is really unnecessary for anything except LoR and eximus sortie once you have Energizing Dash. If anything, I'd push for lowering the number of beacons needed to get to the fight itself.

9 hours ago, kubbi said:

Plains of Eidolon Sorties are now a string of 3 encounters that must be completed in order to finish the mission.

So we have to spend at least half an hour in order to complete one mission? Lovely. Reduce this to one or two at most please.

In what world does completing 3 bounty stages take 30 minutes???

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Boss Reward Location Changes:

• In an effort to balance the acquisition of Warframes, we’ve shifted some boss drop locations:
    • Excalibur from Pluto to Mars - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril now possess Excalibur parts
    • Frost from Mars to Ceres - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril/Captain Vor now possess Frost parts
    • Trinity from Ceres to Pluto - meaning Ambulas now possess Trinity parts

Finally newbie Tenno are no longer punished by choose Volt as starting. And now is the turn of Mag starting. Fix Mag to a functional starting warframe is also required, for she is lackluster for the beginner.

"Reduced Vay Hek's zap Magnetic Status to not drain Energy completely."

Ooooohhhhh so close.  Now PLEASE, pruttee puhleeezzzz, fix Vay Hek NOT dropping any pigments while his research is underway in the dojo.  This bug has been ongoing since War Within came out.  Maybe it has something to do with Transference being implemented and the fight has a bug in it.  Who knows?  Truly beyond measure what the bug could be.

My brother and I want to finish this dojo color, and it's been sitting in our lab for such a long time.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Keyhound said:

i dont disagree, thing is, energy vampire is an amazing support when you dont have access to energy pizzas, and blessing can really save those weaker frames, specially in those early infested missions(i lost count of how many times i died to that poison with my Volt back when i started).

i disagree you forget rhino. and excal's radio blind makes him the best for taking down any enemy. trinity can be a great reward to work toward.

4 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Half an hour ? each bounty part its 5 minutes top (and most are a lot less O.o)

If you do regular bounties sure. In free roam however you have to wait for the bounties to be triggered. Assuming it works like the last time where it was in free roam. If they changed that and its 3 bounties in a row then I have no complaints. The hotfix isnt very clear about that.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.

Little sad this feature has been removed, Although I admit it was strong it gave some interaction to killing Eidolon's instead of spam clicking your primary fire and I really wish it remained ingame as it gives the Tier 3 amp usefulness over the Tier 2.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.

nooooooo

but

vor 19 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Items claimed while in the foundry's "In Progress" tab will now stay in the tab until the tab is changed so you can choose to build it again right after

is pretty nice

Archived