[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.3

vor einer Stunde schrieb Peetroolkah:

what is wrong with Corinth alt fire? It works perfectly for me with any of my 13 frames.

Grenade needs to travel for 20m before it gets active, before that it's just a regular slug. Personally, I appreciate this as it makes it unlikely I'll blow myself up with Corinth. Some people consider it a bug, I think it's a (great) feature.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Akemi-2ro said:

i disagree you forget rhino. and excal's radio blind makes him the best for taking down any enemy. trinity can be a great reward to work toward.

idont see how what i said has anything to do with your argument, i said her skills are great support, and are really usefull for diferent people who dont want an offensive frame, the fact that rhino has an amazing survivability, or excal being able to blind alot of enemies is pointless in this conversation. im not saying she is the best, im not saying she is mandatory and everyone who dont use her is wrong, and im not saying rhino is bad,nor that excal is pure dps and cant do anything else.

all im saying is, Trinity would be usefull for players who want a diferent style of gameplay, and making her so end game will turn ALOT of new players from farming her because:

1) ambulas farm is one of the worst farms, its ok to do a couple of times, but when farming its not uncommon for people to need 10+ runs. 

2) she is basically full support, and while Rhino's roar, excal's blind, and mag's magnetize can be really good, energy vampire is a unique skill its one of the very few that can give energy back to the whole party, and in the beggining, very few, if any players will use energy pizzas or even have good eficiency mods, making her great for parties.

and again, excal is excelent, and rhino is on my top 5, but that doesnt change the fact that, trinity is a great support, and for people who wants a full support frame, she is one of the best.

Plains of Eidolon Sorties are now a string of 3 encounters that must be completed in order to finish the mission.

Nice when palins be an instant crash i cant even do sorties then if i want good work

22 hours ago, KnightOw7 said:

Only issue I have with Ambulas is the Animo NAV grind. They dont spawn frequently enough to need 40 per fight. I like to grind, but the spawns are just brutal.

At least with Kela De Thaym you had 3 different nodes to get Judgement Points. Higher the level, the more points you got. Along with a lower entry fee. I didnt find grinding for Saryn all that bad.

Pretty much the same for me. Wonder if they could have saved time by just changing the amount of Animo Bacons either dropped or needed for the fight. That would've "balance out" farming for a frame.

On 1/11/2018 at 9:32 AM, [DE]Megan said:

• You can now replay the Apostasy Prologue quest in your Codex! (Not that my body is ready for those feels AGAIN)

Why can we repeat the Apostasy Prologue, but we can't repeat the Sands of Inaros so we can get the Tomb Guardians scans we forgot to get the first time?

10 hours ago, Vtrap said:

nooooooo

but

is pretty nice

we are still waiting for "hide owned" filter in forge, already present in all syndicate shops

Moving Trinity so far into the starchart and locking her behind Ambulas feels like a mistake...

On 11. 1. 2018 at 4:25 PM, XAJM said:

Still no Vor's Prize for those who skipped it.

MR25, no Tutorial, unplayable.

Completionist Dreams are dead

If by MR25 you need tutorial....

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Eljureo:

If by MR25 you need tutorial....

Probably less for learning how the game works but because of the story.

On 1/12/2018 at 11:06 AM, Bibliothekar said:

Grenade needs to travel for 20m before it gets active, before that it's just a regular slug. Personally, I appreciate this as it makes it unlikely I'll blow myself up with Corinth. Some people consider it a bug, I think it's a (great) feature.

Agreed! I killed myself dozen times with rocket launchers (both primary and secondary) and exploding arrows; Corinth grenade lock to explode after 20m is a useful feature for me, not a bug

• Tweaked the brightness/visibility of Frost’s Snow Globe in the Plains at night.

frost snow globe actually looks a lot better across the board , i think visibility may be perfect now , before we could not see well at all and i was constantly being told to shut it down it was that bad , but now its great thank you ;)

hi guy's im stack in this game please i need help on Quest and how to open new Quest and missions add me plz on Steam to show me and help me please guy's -.-  account name BROOKUMAS 

and how i can open ARCHWING QUEST First Quest for ARCHWING 

please help 

Spoiler