Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.3

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update DE! Its nothing vital but I really enjoyed combining a lot of operator gear that sadly can't be done anymore since you fixed the clipping. Since there was issues and other players didn't like it its the right thing to do, it would be very appreciated if you could toggle clipping between how it used to be and is at the moment in a future update if its possible.

Thanks for reading!

1 minute ago, Sdarts said:

Happy New Year!

Thank you all so much for all the Quality of Life changes. They're really appreciated.

I know that creating new content is almost always the focus of the team, but refining, polishing and evolving the content that is already present in the game is equally important. Because with 5 years of content, we already have a lot, and while new content is always welcomed, it's also very important to evolve the content already present.

Like all the above and quoted changes. Specially the "Foundry's In Progress" one. I've been waiting for it since I started playing back in November 2013, and it's a very welcomed Quality of Life change. Hopefully in the future DE also considers to add a "Queue" feature, even if only for 1 minute and/or 1 hour items. It's really annoying having to either wait 1 minute till you have built the item, or go to a mission and have to restart the process over and over after every mission. Specially when making large quantities of items like: Ciphers, Squad Restores, Mined Gems, Dyes, etc. This really need to happen!

Hopefully, this year.

Or let us build multiples of the same item. It was a topic discussed back in dev stream 51.

47 minutes ago, -N00blLogh4N- said:

I feel like this is a little bit pointless, because if a new player wants a warframe, but the boss isn't unlocked yet then they'll taxi to the location anyway... But regardless, quality of life!

Didn't they always taxi for the frames.. only thing different is excalibur easier to get and frost moved back to ceres

4 minutes ago, CasvalAugus said:

Won't it make more sense to put trinity earlier though? Just my opinion, I mean at least newer players have the option to go become a support if they want to.

but now that means excal is no longer hard to get for new players

On December 6, I uploaded the clan's logo and I still do not have it up to this day. How long would it take ? Player name change is immediate and one month wait for the clan logo !!! There is always an inscription that approval is underway!

5 minutes ago, Akemi-2ro said:

but now that means excal is no longer hard to get for new players

This, in my honest opinion, just messed up big time the balance that was the case with Excalibur's: Although he is harder to get before, but it's compensated with his cheap price tag of just 75p. Now, it's Trinity who get to suffer the consequences, that is both harder & more tedious to get (thanks to the Ambulas rework) and her already expensive price tag of 225p.

Aside from this problem, i discovered a possible bug/glitch: Nekros Prime's skin can be selected as nothing (which actually is just the default Prime skin), while the original Prime skin select option is seperate.

4 minutes ago, S1M00N said:

This, in my honest opinion, just messed up big time the balance that was the case with Excalibur's: Although he is harder to get before, but it's compensated with his cheap price tag of just 75p. Now, it's Trinity who get to suffer the consequences.

Aside from this problem, i discovered a possible bug/glitch: Nekros Prime's skin can be selected as nothing (which actually is just the default Prime skin), while the original Prime skin select option is seperate.

yea but that also means new players who don't know they need to pick excal because he was tough to get can now pick any frame and still get excal with out being forced to pick him at the start.

1 minute ago, Akemi-2ro said:

yea but that also means new players who don't know they need to pick excal because he was tough to get can now pick any frame and still get excal with out being forced to pick him at the start.

And this also means that players will also struggle a lot more to get Trinity as well.

39 минут назад, _Kireek_ сказал:

It's not. I have both entries completed - one with the clouds flying around it and one without. I suspect the one with the clouds is the one from Hive, whereas the one without is the one from Rescue.

I tried scanning the ones from Rescue, but they didn't count for the second entry, and also they were blinking green. Glad to hear that you have both completed, but the other one must be from somewhere else.

Archived