[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Replaced the Jupiter-Saturn Junction requirement of ‘defeat the Raptor on Europa’ with ‘complete Baal on Europa’. This is due to the Raptor’s boss fight getting increasingly difficult after his re-work, which created frustration for newer players attempting to unlock the Junction. 

This is a great change for new players!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Excalibur from Pluto to Mars - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril now possess Excalibur parts

I bought Excalibur with platinium beacuse farming for Ambulas was annoying and imo to much for starting frame :o

3 minutes ago, ---Sin--- said:

Ok, so as "veteran" i say its better to allow people to get massive dmg/stun potential which is excal, so they can repair their mistake of taking mag as a starter.
Also, without mods trin is useless, just like any other frame (well, except for nidus i guess), so it doesnt matter which one of them youll get sooner. 
Believe me, Excal will help you much more than Trin. This is power game, dmg is everything, and excal is f**king good at producing those big numbers.

Look, Excal is a powerhouse, but pure DPS is not the answer here, not everyone wants to play him, diferent frames for diferent people, also, trinity is great for parties, specially early on. finally, taking mag first is not a mistake, sure, both her and volt are made of paper, but that doesnt make either of them bad, i went with volt, i suffered much more than my friend who started with excal, but thats the thing, if i were to restart, i still would take volt, because i enjoy him much more than i did Excalibur, hell, i probably would take Mag since she is in my top 3 favorite frames to use. 

all im saying is this, diferent people play in diferent ways, thats why we have so many diferent frames, if DPS was all that matters, there would only be a single frame, a single weapon, and a single skill. never forget, diferent strokes for diferent folks.

• When browsing Warframes/weapons to equip, you will now see the equipped Skin displayed on the Warframe/weapon icon instead of the default icon. 

Now I have 5 dominion blades to choose from.

This doesn't for me is what I mean.

Can I turn it off?

• Haha 1

Zaw strike Plague Kripath now uses the default Rapier holster position when used with a one handed Zaw Grip.

Doesn't work for me, idk why. I use Plague Kripath with Kwath grip

• Upvote 1

Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.

Now consider another focus reset plz or revert that fix and consider it "a feature". Many people invested their focus to use this cancel more smoothly

Items claimed while in the foundry's "In Progress" tab will now stay in the tab until the tab is changed so you can choose to build it again right after.

Yes!

Tweaked the brightness/visibility of Frost’s Snow Globe in the Plains at night.

YES !

Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker guns remaining visible after using Peacemaker if the user is equipped with the Mesa Devil Ranger skin. 

so you guys fix a built in weapon bug that made the Peacemaker guns show up when its not suppose too, but Ash can't get the same treatment on his Blade Storm showing melee weapons??

Also his #4 animation is still bugged :sadcry:

9 minutes ago, Eilhart said:

Are you going to fix Repala Syandana? It's broken since PoE release.

k6rkb2asr5101.jpg

It's not a bug, that's as intended

• Fixed the Telos Boltace Stormpath ability not working with the Maruta Tonfa Skin equipped. 

okay alright. i'm just going to say it. i always liked the boltace look.

would someone be really really kind and put up a boltace/telos boltace skin for all tonfas, or else some way to disable stormpath so i can have a nice looking boltace that doesn't have just plain worse stats(crit chance etc) to avoid stormpath?

i understand stormpath was op before, and see the post fix to that version of the proc as a straight detriment to control and visibility. i'm okay with giving the syndicate effect up.

i don't want to crap on others who still like the effect. just some way to toggle it off please.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Keyhound said:

Look, Excal is a powerhouse, but pure DPS is not the answer here, not everyone wants to play him, diferent frames for diferent people, also, trinity is great for parties, specially early on. finally, taking mag first is not a mistake, sure, both her and volt are made of paper, but that doesnt make either of them bad, i went with volt, i suffered much more than my friend who started with excal, but thats the thing, if i were to restart, i still would take volt, because i enjoy him much more than i did Excalibur, hell, i probably would take Mag since she is in my top 3 favorite frames to use. 

all im saying is this, diferent people play in diferent ways, thats why we have so many diferent frames, if DPS was all that matters, there would only be a single frame, a single weapon, and a single skill. never forget, diferent strokes for diferent folks.

You have to play all of the frames finally if you want to progress with your mr.
Excal IS the best starter, im not sayin you cant pick other ones, im sayin that Excal will make it the easiest/most efficient
Mag in my opinion is one of the worst if not the worst frame in whole game.
Frames are used to do tasks, early on the only task you will need to do is to KILL, you are supposed to play them as tools, you can play one the whole time if you want, if that makes you happy, but dont make statements that are not true.
Trinity is so hard to mod for the beginners man. You put intensify on excal some vitality and he smites S#&$, to make trin usable you need to pay up at least  100p or farm for hours.
Making new ppl pick mag is making the game 3x times harder for them, and its too much to learn in the first place so why make it even harder?

And your last statement gave me a bit of cancer, if you would have 1 weapon and one frame your gameplay would reach 10min, since you wouldnt have the goal at all.
Warframe is about options you have, you can change almost everything and thats make it awesome, but that doesnt mean there are no bad builds and wrong usages of frames/weapons etc. Hell, if you enjoy Limbo go play him, but do it solo, if you know what i mean :)

P.S I started with volt too, then got prime and he is the most used frame by me, but i struggled. And i wont recommend taking volt over excal to anyone new, thats how the early gameplay is right now.

Buenas Tardes, se me acaba de descargar una actualización pequeña, pero el launcher se me queda en "comprobando si hay contenido nuevo" y nunca pasa de ahí, hay alguien que me explique como puedo corregir esta situacion, o si es de manera general o a otros le esta pasando? 

Fixed Cetus Wisps being updated while the game was paused -- this could lead to them escaping while you answered the phone.

You can pause the game while in the plains? How? Or am I missing something here?

Just now, Internet_Toughguy said:

You can pause the game while in the plains? How? Or am I missing something here?

While playing solo if you press Escape it pauses the game.

4 minutes ago, ---Sin--- said:

You have to play all of the frames finally if you want to progress with your mr.
Excal IS the best starter, im not sayin you cant pick other ones, im sayin that Excal will make it the easiest/most efficient
Mag in my opinion is one of the worst if not the worst frame in whole game.
Frames are used to do tasks, early on the only task you will need to do is to KILL, you are supposed to play them as tools, you can play one the whole time if you want, if that makes you happy, but dont make statements that are not true.
Trinity is so hard to mod for the beginners man. You put intensify on excal some vitality and he smites S#&$, to make trin usable you need to pay up at least  100p or farm for hours.
Making new ppl pick mag is making the game 3x times harder for them, and its too much to learn in the first place so why make it even harder?

And your last statement gave me a bit of cancer, if you would have 1 weapon and one frame your gameplay would reach 10min, since you wouldnt have the goal at all.
Warframe is about options you have, you can change almost everything and thats make it awesome, but that doesnt mean there are no bad builds and wrong usages of frames/weapons etc. Hell, if you enjoy Limbo go play him, but do it solo, if you know what i mean :)

P.S I started with volt too, then got prime and he is the most used frame by me, but i struggled. And i wont recommend taking volt over excal to anyone new, thats how the early gameplay is right now.

I started with Mag and did just fine with her, Excal wouldnt've suited my style. Too boring. I'm glad Mag (and an extra challenge) is an option. I like it that you can make your start difficult, cause imo, and I'm sure some people agree, breezing through the beginning of a game makes it harder to keep playing. Some people don't want the easy way.

1 minute ago, Melancholy_Sololoquy said:

I started with Mag and did just fine with her, Excal wouldnt've suited my style. Too boring. I'm glad Mag (and an extra challenge) is an option. I like it that you can make your start difficult, cause imo, and I'm sure some people agree, breezing through the beginning of a game makes it harder to keep playing. Some people don't want the easy way.

its not even about the easy way, the only reason most people adivised on excal first, was based on how hard/late it was to get, now? its as it should've been, pick whatever you think looks good. warframe is not the type of game to focus on min max from the start, sure excal is easier, but like you said, easier doesnt mean more fun. also, i find it kinda sad that his point for not getting trinity early was, "because you can use excal instead". and all im saying is, diferent frames for diferent styles of gameplay, some people just dont want excal, saying its the easiest, or the "better for beginners" wont change that.

• Like 1

21 минуту назад, Lanying сказал:

It's not a bug, that's as intended

So, it is intended to look like half-painted and transparent (on one half only, lol) rag with ugly blotch in the middle? Good to know.