Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some of my frames ideas (Updated! 8 complete ideas, 3 more are in the making)

DR.Noooooo_B

Hello my Tenno friends! After coming back from a very long break to the game and getting back into it I remembered how I loved thinking about concepts of frames and etc. So now Im here again with some short frame ideas i had, condesed to mostly abilities. I hope you will like them and Iam open to suggestion!

Natural Order Pack:

Spoiler

Adaptive/ Evolution frame:

Spoiler

No name yet.

This is the first idea that came to my mind, and was basicly this concept of shifting your stats to gain different bonuses and be very flexible (this idea was inspired by Dota 2 morphling btw). I personnally really love the idea but even after putting some thought to it, kinda afraid I made a mess out of it. Also, sorry if my English is a bit wierd sometimes :P.

Stats:

• HP: 100--> 300
  • Shield: 100--> 300
  • Armour: 100
  • Energy: 125--> 175

Passive- Survival of the fittest: Gain 3% increased dmg from all "self" sources againts enemies you killed recently, stacks with each enemy killed of that type, each stack last 15 sec (Ex: killed 8 arid butchers in the last 10 sec, so you have 24% increased damage from all "self" sources againts those enemies)
1th Ability- Adapt:

Spoiler

Tap once to switch between 2 shifting modes, "Caster" and "Tank". Long tap to evolve towards the chosen mode. (Havent really thought about the numbers of the                                 bonuses yet). The adaption isnt instant btw. It drains energy to give you more bonuses of that mode. When switching mode and starting to adapt towards it, all bonuses from the previous adaption will quicly decrease until you have 0% adaptation and then you will start adaptin gtoward the switched mode.

Caster- 

• Transform x% of HP to shield.
  • Faster shield recharge start and rate.
  • +Power eff, +power str, -power dur, -power range.

Tank-

• Transform x% of shield to HP.
  • Armor
  • +Power dur, +power range, -power str, abilities have cd.

Augment: Pack Adaption-

Bonuses from adapting are gained to allied at 50% effectiveness for 10/15/20 sec. Note, the bonuses are from each end of adaption, which means that if you adapted 25% towards a mode then the bonuses gaind from that will spread, and if you then adapted additonal 30% then your allied will gain the 30% the second time, not 55%.

2th Ability- Adaptive mastery:

Spoiler

Caster-

Spammable energy ring blades. Each lasts 18s (scale with dur), randomly attacks nearby enemies once a sec. Can be cast on enemies for directed attack. Up to 10/15/20/25 rings at a time.

Tank-

Taunt, gain more armor that decay quickly.

3th Ability- Evolutionary jump:

Spoiler

Caster-

Buff that give a chance to repel projectiles and auto parry melee attacks. Energy rings gain minor punch-through.

Tank-

Remove status effect on use then gain a buff to you and allies to physical dmg status based on status removed. Slash adds a flat hp% to the bleed proc, Impct make enemies less accurete after stagger stop, and shots the inflict Puncture gain punch-thruogh 

4th Ability- Perfect form:

Spoiler

Transformation lasts 20s(?), affected by power dur. After duration ends, back to 0% adaption, and cant adapt for 25s. Can still switch modes.

Caster-

• Visual change. Energy erupts and engulf the frame body, leaving only a few physical body part visible.
  • Gain all hp as shields (x2?) and immunity to bleed proc. Impact noe only slows you down rather then stagger.
  • Roll and bullet jump are now short range teleport and by holding space bar you can hover.
  • Double ring limit, range and cast speed. They now your only source of damage (exaltded ring blades/ chackrams?).
  • Casting 3th ability give rings greater punch-thruogh thruogh enemies, not terrain though. Repel all projectiles and melle attacks.

Tank-

• Visual change. Become much bigger and buffy looking. I imagine it like enraged winston from Overwatch.
  • Gain all shield as HPx2.
  • Bullet jump become a charge-able leap with shockwave(?).
  • Gain minor hp regen and thornes vs melee attackers.
  • Limited to melee (your fists).
  • 2th ability now taunts all enemies in sight, those in null baubles as well, and grants you and allies hp regen.
  • 3rd ability now remove all proc and make you immune to physical proc for the duration. The buff now affect your melee attacks: Slash give your hands claws with 100% chance to proc bleed and an increased reach, impct make your slam attacks knock enemies over and deal increased impct damage and puncture make your spin attacks release quils.

Beastmaster frame:

Spoiler

After I saw that an upcoming frame had a sort of summon Kavat ability I decided to give this idea a try.

Passive- Tamer: Can equip a second pet for missions  and get less damage from wild-life.

1th Ability- Animal link:

Amp all link mods equiped on existing pets by 30%/45%/60%/70% amd increase chance to pet abilities to occur.

2th abilityPack power:

Summon a clone one of your pets (can be decided which one, can be multiple choices) that last for 10/15/20/25 seconds. Can summon up to 2/3/3/4 at a time.

3rd Ability- ???:

Recall all pets and gain invis shield around each of them. If there are allies around you a pet go to them to give them invis. Lasts 10/13/16/20 s. Attacikng breaks the invis of attacker and guarding pet. When invis breaks or end pets and and frames gain melee attack speed and movement speed.

4th Ability- Hunting frenzy:

Increase pet damage by 75%/90%/105% and make them much more aggresive. Last 10/20/30 s. During that time, each kill your pets get give a frenzy stack. Each frenzy stack give you 4%/6%/8% increase to melee damage and crit chance. Buff last 10 seconds after ability ends

Plant frame:

Spoiler

Rather then mainly using plants I also want some of the abities to use "mechincs" that plants have in nature or similar to them. Lets see what I can do with this.

Passive- Photosynthesis: Evertime you create a plant gain 10 HP regen for 4 seconds.

1th Ability- Overgrowth:

Grow thick piles oh thorny branches that obstruct enemy vision and block them. Channel ability- the more energy you use the bigger the wall will become. Enemies can be trapped in the overgrowth an take minor puncture damage over time. Each pile take 3/4/4/5 hits to destroy and last 15/20/25/30 seconds.

2th Ability- Protective Sap:

Secrete sap from the warframe. The sap  block 20%/25%/30%/35% of incoming damage and leave a trail of sap. Enemies stepping in the trail will be slowed by 15%. Last 10/13/16/20 seconds, then the sap hardens for 10/10/15/15 seconds doubling the protection and stopping enemies affected by it.

3th Ability- Poisonous Vines:

Send a carpet of vines that latches unto 6/8/10/12 enemies, roots them for 4/5/6/7  secoonds and injects them with poison. Deals 40/50/60/70 Viral damage per sec. Enemies that die to the vines or while in them, create a gas cloud that inflict gas damage equels to 5% of the enemy HP.

4th Ability- Alluring coffin:

Grow a 8/14/20 large flowers of Venus flytrap. Each flower lures enemies near him untill one gets close enough and is eaten. Luring effect is stopped once enemy is eaten. The enemy inside the flower takes 400/600/800 Corrosive dmg over 6/4/2 seconds. In the end of that duration the enemy is released and the flower becomes a health pod, activated by melee hit, and restore 100/200/300. Doebled if the enemy died in the flower.

Technological Terror Pack:

Spoiler

Momentum frame:

Spoiler

Possible name.. Vector?

Stats:

• HP: 100--> 300
  • sHIELD: 110--> 330
  • Armor: 50
  • Energy: 100--> 150

Passive- Have a chance to evade attacks the faster you are.

1th Ability- Surf:

Latches onto an enemy with an energy hook, then use them as a pole to spin around and gain speed. Can be recast to auto-target a nearby enemy. Each enemy you get will increase your spinning speed by 15%/ 20%/ 25%/ 30% up to 270% maximum boost. Speed boost last 8/12/15/18 sec after releasing from an enemy, and each enemy is rooted for 5/8/11/15 sec.

2th Ability- Kinetic blast:

A simple attack that deals damage in fron of you. Deals base of 100/150/200/225 impct dmg and scales with speed. When used your movemnt stops. Enemies hit will be ragdolled.

3th ability- Repel shield(?):

Lasts 15/20/25/30 sec, give 15%/20%/25%/30%  to reflect incoming shots as a spike of kinetic energy in the direction the shot hit. Deals 1.5x/ 1.75x/2x/2.5x time the original dmg.

4th Ability- Kinetick overdrive:

Drains enemy movement speed around you in medium range (not sure how medium is in WF) then get a number off effects depending on amount of enemies affected and amount drained. First effect is becoming a sort of moving vortex. Enemies near you are slowed, and ragdolled, rooted and enemies that have no movement speed are drawn to you. Enemies that does go to you anyway are getting a speed burst that make it so that they may miss you. Second affect is a force blast at the end of your manuvers (slide, bullet jump begin and land, spin attack and slam attack gain additional impct dmg). Third buff give 1.2.5x/1.5x/1.75x multiplier to your power strength and cast speed.

Enemies that affected by the first stage can gain momentum again after 5/8/10 seconds. Movements speed drain is 5%/10%/12% per second. 

Weaponsmith frame(WIP):

Neural control/ sense manipulation frame(WIP):

Power from the past Pack:

Spoiler

Atzec frame:

Spoiler

Passive- sacrifice of the Faithful: When out of energy, can use health to cast abilities at x2 the energy cost ratio. Abilities cast using health have 15% increase ability power and dur.

1th Ability- Sacrifice:

Deal 175/275/375/500 dmg in a targeted area. small AoE. Mark enemies for 2/3/3/4 seconds. Enemies killed by the ability or while marked give a stack of "Divine Favor" (D.F for short). Each stack give temporary bonus 10/20/30/40 hp per stack. up to 10 D.F. Rest of abilities consume D.F to use.

AoE of totems start small and increase each lvl (apply to all totems). 

2th Ability- Hidden Vitallity: (god- Tlaloc, consume 3 D.F)

Create a stone totem that shine in jade green. Totem have a regenerative aura. lvl 1- 8 hp regen. Lvl 2- +4 to hp regen and 1.5 energy regen. Lvl 3- +1.5 to energy reg and 40% increase shield recharge rate. Lvl 4- +30% toxin res and +4 hp regen.

3th Ability- Decieving Smoke: (god- Tezcatlipoca, consume 5 D.P)

Create a stone totem that shine in deep purple. Lvl 1- Create clouds of thick smoke that reduce enemy accuracy. Lvl 2- Upon exiting the AoE leave a trail of smoke and gain invis for 8 sec. Lvl 3- +30% ability eff and +30% cold ressist. Lvl 4- +4 seconds to invis duration, when getting hit in the AoE 20% to create an obisidian mirror that will reflect next attack.

4th Ability- Patron of War: (god- Huitzilopochtli, consum 8 D.F)

Create a stone totem that shine in fiery red. Lvl 1- +50% 1th damage, +50% fire damage with weapons. Lvl 2- Gain a "specter" above you that attack with your melee weapon and +30% fire res. Lvl 3- +50% 1th damage and specter gain a "sweep" attack that create an explosion on each enemy hit. 

Roman legion frame:

Spoiler

Not sure how to theme this one. I just know that I want the frame to have an ability that revole around summoning a large amount of spectres and maybe controling them. Probably the ult.

Name- Legion

Passive- War veteran: 10% to not consume ammo, 10% increase in gain from energy and health orbs and from ammo.

1th Ability- Moral shift:

Gain the Battle moral aura buff, that reduce damage of nearby enemies while amping tours and your allies. Last 12/15/18/22 seconds and starts at 0%. During the period of the buff, killing "high ranked" enemies will give more x% to the aura.

High rank enemies worth:

• Rare units (Commanders, Nullifiers etc...)= 2%
  • Heavy units (Heavy gunners, Ancients, Corpus tech...)= 3%
  • Eximus add to units (non high ranked aswell) +3%
  • Mini bosses/ unique enemies (assasins, bursa...)= 5%
  • Bosses= 8%

2th Ability- Artillery support:

Summon 2/2/3/3 catapults to your aid. Attacks every 1.2 seconds and deal 100/125/150/200 Blast dmg per shot.

3th Ability- Relic:

Give a special effect according to which of 3 relics you use.

• Jupiter: Gain a golden lightning marke above you. Every 1.5/1.25/1.0/ 0.75 seconds, a lightning bolt will strike a random enemy around you for 200/275/350/425 Lightning damage, and blind enemies near him for 5/6/7/8 seconds.
  • Neptune: Gain a blue-ish trident marke above you. Randomly raises torrents of water from the ground. Enemies hit by a torrent suffer 100/130/170/220 Impct dmg and stagger. Allies hit gain bonus armor and reload speed.
  • Pluto: Gain an "ethreal green" (?) gem mark above you. As you walk, large cracks in the ground will apear behind you. Enemy that will stumble unto one will be pulled into it and be disabled for 5/6/7/8 seconds and will be disarmed upen release. Cracks last 15/20/25/30 seconds from the moment they were created.

When Relic is used while Divide&Conquer is active all units near the legion gain 50%  bonus lightning/ cold/ radiation damage.

4th Ability- Divide&Conquer:

Legion split into 10/15/20 specters. Specters have 70% of Legion HP and shield, and all of his armor. Med-high energy consmption per sec. Long press will switch to legion command option and back (replace normal abilites).

Commands:

1. Switch between defence and offense mode. In defence mode speters use a high shield and spears, and while in free state they will be rather passive staying in close proximity to enemies to block fire and draw attention with quick spear stikes. In offense mode the specters use Burston(? I personally lean towards a heavy gun but i setteld for something common for now) and a short sword (Gladius) in melee range.
  2. Free movement/ Recall- Free movemnt is the deafult mode. Spectres will move of their own will, ussually in small groups, and act acording to theur currend mode (defense/offense). In recall the spectres will group up and form a half-circle formation with an inner and outer line, they will move as one under your command.
  3. Support- All specters under your divide between all nearby allies to give them supporting fire or personal defense.
  4. Defend use on  an objective or downed ally make the specters to circle that target

Fiery executioner/ purifier frame:

Spoiler

Tbh, I wasn't sure how exatly to theme this one. At the begining I thought off "Vengful purifier" but after I statrted making the abilities I decided to go for sinply "fiery". 

EDIT: As I thought about this idea after I finished it, I relized I kinda made a whole judging procces here . First imprison them, then punish them for what harm they did, then "purfiy" them, and eventually excute them XD.

Stats:

• HP: 150--> 350
  • Shield: 75--> 250
  • Armor: 200
  • Energy: 100--> 150

Passive- Burning focus: Getting hit by a fire proc grant you 15% power str and range for the proc duration.

1th Ability- Searing prison:

Spin in place and throw burning chains on all nearby enemies in range of 2/3/5/6 m. The chains last for 2/3/4/5 seconds and deal 50/75/100/130 Fire damage per sec.

2th Ability- Fiery blood:

Buff. Gain Fire dmg to melee attacks and to abilities per hp lost. Gain 20/25/30/40 Fire dmg per 5%(?) of hp. Last 6/7/8/10 sec.

3th Ability- Purifying Flame:

Creates an aura of intense heat that deals 75/100/130/150 Fire dmg per second and strips away 2.5% of enemies armor per sec. Have a chance to remove a debuff from affected allies per sec.

4th Ability- Exalted Fiery Greatsword:

Creates a fiery greatsword (Heaven's punisher anyone? ah? ah?). Deals slash and fire damage. Have 15% to deal damage as finisher dmg.

• Attack speed: 1.1
  • Crit chance: 18%
  • Crit Multi: 2.0x
  • Status chance: 30%

Augment mods:

Spoiler

1th Augment- Cremation:

Enemies killed while chained will melt to a puddle of molten armour. Deals 20/35/55 fire damage per sec and slow by 15%.

2th Augment- ????:

Lost HP is gained back to allies at 1.25x/1.5x/1.75x the original value.

3th Augment- Righteous Fire: 

While active can be pressed to consume additional energy to increase AoE and tick rate.

4th augmentInfernal Phoenix:

Unique stance with special moves (wip)

• Rising Phoenix- Attack, pause and charge attack ==> then lunge with the sword pointed forward.
  • Firestorm- Doing a series of spin attacks will cause a shower of flares that intensify with each spin.
  • Crushing sun- Bullet jump then slam attack. Release a wave of fire throghout the slam attack fall trail.
  • Shattering Wing- Attack, block, ==> blunt attack with the wide side of the sword that knock enemies back. replace slash dmg with impact. 

Holy knight frame (not oberon):

Spoiler

Passive- Inspiration: Gain power dur the more allies you have in your squad.

1th Ability- Absolute shield:

Cast on self or ally. Creates a shield that reduce all incoming damage higher then a certain max to that max. Max dmg threshhold is 170/150/120/100. Block 4/5/6/7 hits.

2th Ability- Righteous blade:

Grant melee life steal and increase channeling eff and power. 15%/18%/21%/25% life steal and  30%/40%/50%/60% channeling eff and power.

3th Abilirt- Strength In number (?):

Each ally gain 10%/ 15%/ 20%/ 25% of nearby allies shield and armor and 30%/ 40%/ 50%/ 60% damage recieved from enemies to a frame is redirected to nearby allies. That means that if someone gets 100 dmg and there are 2 allies near him, in lvl 4 ability 30 dmg will be redirected to each and the redirected dmg cannot be shared.

4th Ability- Exalted shield&sword:

A shield&sword of light. When blocking creates a large energy wall. When doing a charged attack  creates an ground energy wave that staggers enemies and slows them. When channeling gain 20%/30%/40% bonus radiation dmg and increased reach.

Edited by DR.Noooooo_B

Can I ask directly?

Are You thinking about WarFrames Part drop from Sentinels?Not entirely, but like Shadow Stalker drop, Adaptive WarFrames sound plausible.

Then again, remind You that the Drop Table for Shadow Stalker is pack, and Sentinel might be a source.

PS: "Self-****** " might not be a Good Term to describe, perhaps Buffs for 59 Second at 200% Duration, or 200% ~350% Extra Damage Buff, for example.

37 minutes ago, DesFrSpace said:

Can I ask directly?

Are You thinking about WarFrames Part drop from Sentinels?Not entirely, but like Shadow Stalker drop, Adaptive WarFrames sound plausible.

Then again, remind You that the Drop Table for Shadow Stalker is pack, and Sentinel might be a source.

PS: "Self-****** " might not be a Good Term to describe, perhaps Buffs for 59 Second at 200% Duration, or 200% ~350% Extra Damage Buff, for example.

Funny thing, I just went to the shower and though a similar thing about the sentient. I though that a possible lore for this frame can be an attempt of the orokin to recreate the adapting armor of the sentient. Also Im sorry buy I totally dont understand what u mean in your PS. Mind explaining again?. Thanks for the comment!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated with some more stats to the adaptive frame and the Fiery executioner frame. Added augment mods for them and almost finished the momentum frame. I really didnt have muc htime s osorry if something seem rushed. Please comment what you think, and I plan to add some more things soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with momentum frames stats and 4th ability, aswell as a new frame- Beastmaster frame- and mentioned 3 more frames im probably gonna add in the future.

As always I will be more then happy to hear ideas and opinion (not gonna lie, espically since it will help keep the thread alive :P), is something too similar to existing ability? are the numbers too high or low? please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Update! Added plant and roman legion frame! In addition, i divided the current frames to "packs" to make it more organized and clean. I think about adding weapons to each pack, what are your opinions?. Once I will finish with my general idea Im gonna polish every frame with stats and so on.

• 3 weeks later...

Update!

• Polished fiery executionerand added a 4th augment
  • Finally polished the paladin frame
  • Added atzec frame!

Its kinda late for me so i will stop now but very soon i will add the weaponsmith and blood frame. After that update, if there are still no comments im going to stop updating unless I will have an idea i really like.