Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat ban time Indication?

Sephryn_

I have been banned from all chat for more than 2 days now, including Clan Chat, Alliance Chat, Trade Chat, and even private whispers and Squad Chat, with no indication of when I will be able to access it again. 

My offense? Saying Nezha is a trap.

Why a 17+ game even has a bot to filter out such minor things is beyond me. (Swear words and racial slurs are understandable but this is just ridiculous.)

Even though this has sort of turned into a minor rant my main question was: Can we get some sort of timer to indicate how long we will be banned for? Maybe something similar to a crafting timer. Maybe even a  quote of our offense. Example:

Your access to in-game chat has been suspended. You said "nezha is a trap". Suspension lifted in 11h 22m 4s. 

That doesn't sound too difficult to implement. Can this be a thing please?

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Hannuxis

Of all the things we could fix or implement making life better for rude, insensitive and toxic players seems like the last thing we'd care about.

It seems to me that your suspension hasn't taught you that your behaviour is unacceptable and that maybe you need more time to reflect on how to be respectful to other players? If you need a break from Warframe to meditate on peace and goodwill just let me know.