Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.4

[DE]Megan

Fixed upgraded Pet Incubator Segment not putting Pets in Stasis automatically when they're about to die.

• Please note that we are running a ‘Resurrection Script’ to bring the recently deceased pets back to life. We will let you know when this script has been completed.

:crylaugh:

2 hours ago, WhiteSpike said:

Hide contents

OO2lzTq.png

Wait, how can Lotus hug our pets if she went with Ballas to god knows where? :clem:

Could it be that we're going to the Land of the Dead soon? That is if the Lotus has less pets to hug because they are leaving the land of the dead thanks to resurection.

Still no have correct spawning of Wisp's, after several repeating to join in Eidelon and farm Wisp's just 2 finded in whole Eidelon, i was try both method's Day/Night and the situation is the same, using Loot Detector + Thief Wit and Animal Instinct.

Also there is still one weird bug in Bounty where enemies spawns in wrong place, take a look screenshot, after I'm stack with my team  wea are decide to clear area by using Operator's cuz we didn't have other solution. :sad:

FVkxHFu.jpg

Also here is another one bug in Dojo Tenno Lab where Volt Warframe is in wrong position, take a look second screenshot:

UEQR91d.jpg

Oa0QdZw.jpg

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed female Operators having distorted faces, particularly when applying Focus-specific Animation Stances.

Unfortunately this is only fixed on the Orbiter and Cetus. It's NOT FIXED when in mission, using a scanner to get into the "idle animation" (example of purpose: Captura).

Correct face:
031fd0c121.jpg

Bugged face in-game (Captura), when using Synthesis Scanner as Operator.
dda19b6990.jpg

Please fix this! Thank you.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Operators not being able to instantly Void Dash via crouch+jump in some cases, particularly when using a controller and trying to do crouch+jump simultaneously because crouch normally needs to be held on controllers to enter Void Mode. Crouch still needs to be tapped to roll and held to Void Mode, but you can now crouch+jump together to instantly Void Dash instead of having to wait for crouch to work.

Finally... Oh, finally....

1 hour ago, alanchat said:

Fixed upgraded Pet Incubator Segment not putting Pets in Stasis automatically when they're about to die.

• Please note that we are running a ‘Resurrection Script’ to bring the recently deceased pets back to life. We will let you know when this script has been completed.

:crylaugh:

Haven't played for a long time, and logged in earlier today to see my beloved kitty dead despite of having upgraded incubator.

Made me really sad. :c

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Take off Arcane Aegis mate.

Except that's not the difference between our two videos.  The difference is, in mine the enemies take a shot, and then pause, and then take a shot, and pause, and in yours the corvette off to your right side is rapid-firing an absolute blizzard of shots at you with no cooldown. Which I haven't seen yet

Archived