Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.4

[DE]Megan

DE i would REALLY Appreciate it if you would STOP messing with my settings and such EVERY UPDATE. i come on yesterday and my game looks terrible (no offence) and it takes me forever to set it back up the way they where, i can deal with that occasionally, but not with resetting my favorited colour list ( especially frustrating when you have almost every colour palette there is ).  also annoying if the change is visually subtle but causes your game to crash due to hardware overheating right before finishing an annoying sortie mission.

all i ask is that before you change our settings and such you give us a pop-up asking us if we want to do so, it is incredibly frustrating at times. 

I played Sortie 1 today with Volt and first Pandero, then the Stubba. And I couldn't hear the firing sounds for either of them. A clan mate said he used the Pandero and heard it fine, so that's why I included the warframe, in case that has anything to do with it.

Sometimes when I'm doing a kuva siphon/flood I destroy the kuva using my operator's amp and it doesn't count as being destroyed, The siphon just ends up sucking up hot air until the next kuva spawns and then I have to do it again.. 

And what is up with ungilded zaws.. not being able to equip a potato on it until it is gilded.. like seriously.. just reminds me of the painful time of before MR scaled with mod cap. Basically means I have to have my zaw on my back passively lvling again.. sigh.. 

Also will dual daggers get some sort of balance pass in the future as even machetes are better than them now and will be getting a better dual dagger stance as the ones we have now are just bad..

yesterday i was 1 weapon away from hitting the mark to take MR20 test, now i'm a good 4-6 weapons Worth of MR points away. 

Edit: may or may not just be a HUD bug, because it shows it there again, and then at times it doesn't.  Please address this.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Operators not being able to instantly Void Dash via crouch+jump in some cases, particularly when using a controller and trying to do crouch+jump simultaneously because crouch normally needs to be held on controllers to enter Void Mode. Crouch still needs to be tapped to roll and held to Void Mode, but you can now crouch+jump together to instantly Void Dash instead of having to wait for crouch to work.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, this feels so much better now.
I can't even notice a difference between mouse/kb and a controller. Space Brat's got moves.

I've been meaning to ask; what causes this glitch/bugged bit of text to keep randomly appearing in game? As its happened to me since PoE's release on several different occasions. seriously the timing couldn't have been worse, it scared the crap out of me when this happened just as i was about to start my mastery rank 14 test! O.OeitYBBCHSsqJeRdTmYZf-w.png

14 minutes ago, _Kireek_ said:

It's not a bug, it's an easter egg that appears at random. It's been around for a while.

okay; cool its an Easter egg, but when an Easter egg triggers things like this to happen WxvXsrM_SiuFcEdW-yPiNQ.png
Then i begin to question everything i know about the functionality of the game in general.
This screenshot is what had occurred after my first 3 direct encounters with the "Easter egg" back on dec 22; not sure if that helps address anything but i figured its important information to make note of.

On 1/11/2018 at 5:14 PM, Toph2002 said:

Can we get a mirage damage buff please? Currently with her third ability eclipse even with 323% power strength and a +600% damage "Buff" she only deals about half of that damage, while chroma with a signifigantly lower buff easily outperforms her.

I'm a bit late on this, but...

Mirage can one shot max bounty level Grineer drop ships with the Opticor, and she can do it without having to play suicidally. I really don't know what more you want. If anything, it's her 4 and 2 that need work, her damage multipliers are absolutely fine.

On 1/11/2018 at 4:00 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

P.S: Corvettes still insta-kill the host and this should be fixed soon because Archwing is already painful enough.

Um, maybe the vid you posted isn't a very good example, but that was nothing like an instant kill. As a solo player just sitting still and taking fire from a dozen or so enemies, yeah, you're going to die. (It looks like there's an eximus unit there, too.) And when you're solo, you don't get a bleedout state, you just die. That's normal.

16 hours ago, WhiteBlaze said:

I've been meaning to ask; what causes this glitch/bugged bit of text to keep randomly appearing in game?

Like _Kireek_ said, it's just a random easter egg. The text can be deciphered, and it "translates" (it's not really a language, just a phonetic alphabet representing English) to something like the following:

Spoiler

Void link severed

Reason - Foreign carrier detected - Origin unknown -

Suspicion - Tracing signal.

Reinitiating dipolar recoupling on novel carrier.

Bio in standby for sequence check and sync.

Not sure when you guys snuck it in, but THANK YOU for the Argonak Zoom level difference depending on which fire mode you are in (wider view for auto mode and narrow view for semi mode). That being said, it tends to glitch out quite a bit, particularly with Titania and her primaries in Pixie form. (i forget what they are called.), where it will be almsot not zoomed in at all no matter the fire mode change. This is most noticeable when one has Depth of Field on.

Archived