Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.8.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Take off Arcane Aegis mate.

lol maybe if it was arcane barrier, aegis isn't saving his arse, its the fact there is an army of units shooting him, and if you watch yours you take multiply hits before dying from the unit in question.. 

4 minutes ago, 11.59 said:

Did this update just nerf'd granmu prism or it's only me? I can't do my typical mouse1+E combo. Makes it really hard to proc Virtuos Strike.

It's on the update 22.8.3 notes:

• Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.

Please fix Operator disfunctionality whilist Sprinting. 

(Whilist on the move with sprint toggled or active you cannot use the alt fire of your amp or interact with objects via (default) X (reviving, consoles, datamass, etc.) And its quite annoying since theres also a passive that should benefit us)

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

It's on the update 22.8.3 notes:

• Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.

OH! There's 2 hotfixes, I thought it's only one lol. Didn't know, thanks for pointing out!

8 hours ago, --Q--Alexis said:

What we'd all like to see...

Hide contents

WF_update_-_DE_fix_JV.jpg

while nice, jordas verdict needs more than fixing, to be in a state where people will actually interact with the content. including but not limited to making archwing not a joke, bringing more of the raid mechanics outside of the raid so people are not completely blindside by the mechanics, removing barriers to entry like the unnecessary item you need to build, the key to access the mission, etc.

Please, Please! increase enemy spawn rates for bounties where you have to kill enemies to win. Or force the required number of enemies to spawn. I have failed so many bounties because there are no enemies to kill and the timer ran out. Either that or give us more time. But honestly failing under those conditions is absolutely infuriating. The success of a mission should not depend on random chance. These bounties include "Destroy the supply caches", "Find the assassination target", And "Kill X number of enemies".

9 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With the Megalyst and Rainalyst coming in the future, can we see a fix for Vomvalyst spawns? Currently, the meat of the fight is finding RNG-spawns that can be 500m away spawning 2 vomvalysts when you need 3 per lure. This is ridiculous and not how an Eidolon encounter should be. This should be addressed on or before the release of these new Eidolons.

Also, can we see a Buff for Spring-Loaded Blade? The mod adds literally HALF of NORMAL REACH in range. It also is worded like Berserker and does not stack, making it completely useless on anything other than Zenistar.

P.S: Corvettes still insta-kill the host and this should be fixed soon because Archwing is already painful enough.

Reference Threads:

Reveal hidden contents

dint they already fix that in a previous hot fix?

10 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With the Megalyst and Rainalyst coming in the future, can we see a fix for Vomvalyst spawns? Currently, the meat of the fight is finding RNG-spawns that can be 500m away spawning 2 vomvalysts when you need 3 per lure. This is ridiculous and not how an Eidolon encounter should be. This should be addressed on or before the release of these new Eidolons.

Also, can we see a Buff for Spring-Loaded Blade? The mod adds literally HALF of NORMAL REACH in range. It also is worded like Berserker and does not stack, making it completely useless on anything other than Zenistar.

P.S: Corvettes still insta-kill the host and this should be fixed soon because Archwing is already painful enough.

Reference Threads:

Reveal hidden contents

You sure it was not the obscene amount of things shooting you?

I don't know if this has been fixed or not (or if it's even a bug) but when in missions, the extraction marker starts showing when I haven't finished my mission yet and i'm not getting the mission marker.
There's also the case that when doing a survival the waves remaining indicator just stays on 9, the game does continue but it was confusing if the game was going on forever or not
I don't think these are that important but if anyone else has experienced them, I'm glad not to be the only one.

Still no fix for default color scheme Trinity Prime and the Arcane/Aura Helmet. My eyes are bleeding.

sEutee6.jpg

Still no fix for cartoonishly-huge / plain silly sugatra sizes on the Zenistar. Also what the actual f-...art, happened to the Daman Prime Sugatra in general? Why is the gold piece now rigid instead of dangling as it was previously? It looks a bit ridiculous now, especially on polearm/staff weapons.

4WIvoDD.jpg

My Operator is getting a migraine. Do you want my Operator to have a migraine, DE?

lk1ZIsz.png

Some bugs that are still present
1. The charge attack freeze bug that used to only affect Zenistar's disc, Gunblades and Glaive type weapons now affect all weapon types. making you have to constantly hold E to attempt to  hit with a charge attack
2. Inconsistent timing for Duration abilities that affect the team like Rhino's roar. The caster WILL always have the ability last longer on them than for their teammates, making buff abilities like roar very much a pain to use if your farming xp on places like Akkad, Hydron and the like.
3.Spear fishing is bugged, your spear sometime takes forever to get back to your hand while leaving you unable to move, and baits and dyes sometimes fall through the water when using them, causing wastage.
4. Placement of Kuva siphons  on Eris and pathing issues with the Kuva make it a place you'll want to avoid farming kuva there. -.-

Please note that we are running a ‘Resurrection Script’ to bring the recently deceased pets back to life. We will let you know when this script has been completed. 

Script has finished - please relog to receive your unintentionally deceased pet. Please note that this only brings back Pets who died because of the Incubator Segment not putting it in Stasis.

Archived