Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎮 XBOX 1 🎮 The Knights Hospitaller - A Rank 10 Mountain Clan - Recruiting new members

(XBOX)Medic4753

Hi if your still taking members I'd be very interested. Came over to warframe after the disaster of destiny 2 after years playing destiny 1. Blown away by how good the game is have a few friends who made the move from destiny to warframe with me but looking for a good active clan to play with. Only mr7 and about 80ish hours in. Looking for a really active group who can help me progress and generlly have some laughs with. Will be on later tonight when I get back from work.

54 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheSilverFox10 said:

Hi if your still taking members I'd be very interested. Came over to warframe after the disaster of destiny 2 after years playing destiny 1. Blown away by how good the game is have a few friends who made the move from destiny to warframe with me but looking for a good active clan to play with. Only mr7 and about 80ish hours in. Looking for a really active group who can help me progress and generlly have some laughs with. Will be on later tonight when I get back from work.

I'll have a knight get in touch with you soon. If it's learning and laughter you're after you picked the right clan welcome aboard brother