Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎮 XBOX 1 🎮 The Knights Hospitaller - A Rank 10 Mountain Clan - Recruiting new members

(XBOX)Medic4753

Guys it's been stated once before but if you what to become a knight and are in a clan You have to leave that said clan! We won't be able to invite you other wise for the new players on how to leave a clan click on tab below↓

Pause →Clan→Find your name →Click on it and hit leave. 

Once you have done this please send a message stating you have left.

WE WALK APPROXIMATELY 10 PEOPLE A DAY THROUGH THIS ONE AT A TIME.

We appreciate everyone's patience and all the hard work the Knights Hospitaller members do for us. Only through their Hard work and sacrifice are the Knights a home to all!! 

On 2/25/2018 at 2:25 PM, (Xbox One)Anquila said:

Interested in joining, pretty new to the game only MR3

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)EbolaChan4Life said:

A knight Hospitaller will be in contact shortly keep an eye on your Xbox messages. If you are still in a clan go ahead and leave it as we are unable to send invites to those in a clan. Welcome aboard Tenno!! 

Leave your current clan

On 13/02/2018 at 12:39 PM, (Xbox One)MaxoJaxo said:

So, as a recent Destiny refugee who's only played 36 days so far, i'm a little confused with the whole Clan Dojo situation. I know we have one, I've got lost in the huge empty place. I get its for trading and research but does the migration to a mountain clan mean that there's a new dojo as I've never seen anyone else in the one I currently have a key for. ... what's the score?  Much love xx

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)MaxoJaxo said:

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)MaxoJaxo said:

(And) is anyone up for helping me thru either : the limbo theory quest or the submersible labs on Uranus? Not having fun solo with either. (should be on I'd say at least 3 or 4 hours after posting this, or I'll check clan tab when I get home ) cheers x

You would need to leave your current clan and build a new clan key. As for helping there are a lot of people willing to help. We all have different playing times and some of us are D2 refugees (raises hand) also that have just started playing again. As in previous posts between me, Ebola and Medic, if you are serious about joining, you need to leave your current clan so we can send you an invite

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)AsgardCore said:

Do you guys do alliances?  We have a small clan of friends, but we really want to expand outwards and do coordinated activities.  

We do the alliance we have formed is called the Roundtable we formed it to help out new clans starting out and those who are tired of the cutthroat backstabbing ways of normal alliances. I'll be in touch in just a bit keep an eye out for an Xbox message

• 3 weeks later...

You still recruiting?

I’m a Returning player who use to play on pc but recently started on Xbox. Looking for a casual fun clan to be a part of but I do have a few questions.

do you have an inactivity period? If so how long

do you have a trade tax?

Edited by (XB1)A RANDOM GENT