The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Deluxe Skin

Vanille

10 hours ago, takeshiblue said:

Saw it in game in todays prime time and still looks funky. The helmet is probably the worst part however everything else just makes her look fancy. 

I do agree that the helmet is probably the worst part. But I really like the texturing and the details of the skin overall, almost looks prime to me. I'd buy it if I own Mesa lol.

18 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

I can't really stand the helmet, but her alternative helmets don't go too well with this coloring. Overall I really like the skin, especially her peacemakers. 

432_by_skyrim_archmage-dc17a7f.png

IMO Definitely getting a ornate Van Helsing Kate beckensale vibe going on there. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

have to say, wasn't too keen on the Skin at first, but I'm liking the Regulators, very nice Parlour-Pistol look about them, very nice textures overall. still not a fan of the helmet, so I wonder how it'd look with the Falcon Helmet.

Devil Ranger still does the job for now though. and to any Tennogen creators out there, don't let this deluxe put you off from your own ideas! we want ALL the Mesa skins!

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

have to say, wasn't too keen on the Skin at first, but I'm liking the Regulators, very nice Parlour-Pistol look about them, very nice textures overall. still not a fan of the helmet, so I wonder how it'd look with the Falcon Helmet.

Devil Ranger still does the job for now though. and to any Tennogen creators out there, don't let this deluxe put you off from your own ideas! we want ALL the Mesa skins!

The texture is crazy on this thing. From the sleeves to crumpled up material around her butt. I'm also salivating over the pistol skins. 

3 минуты назад, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 сказал:

That bad huh?! Lol

On paper it sounds good, even from behind its actually cool, (if you hide the neck)

But the general oversize of the helmet + awfull transition from the "scarf" to to the body itself, just kills the ideai.

Look at links above

Edited by TsukuyomiNoGeki

I only bought the Skin by itself and IMO, the leather on the skin looks amazing in black color and the other parts of the skin in red. When i was testing peacemaker against 20 lvl 120 Corrupted heavy gunners and 8 lvl 120 Juggernauts, i noticed the sound has been adjusted. I switched the helmet with normal Mesa’s helmet because i though the deluxe helmet looks terrible. But the details DE put in the Presidio skin is really nice.

Edited by Shaw1996

Good points. It's a pretty solid skin compared to Volt or Ember Deluxe's recent...efforts. All in all, I'd say it's pretty good. The conquistador head/helmet is kind of funky especially when people loved her original one so much. And her body design is kind of bland. It's not bad, it's just not that memorable compared to the likes of Titania or Rhino.