Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching (most of) Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

i am sticking with the servers overheated as they failed another console twitch drop... time to ask the chinese overlords holdin the purse strings ya'll sold out to for more money to upgrade them.... this is what 3... 4 drops that was supposed to be across ALL platforms... and consoles got screwed out of them again...  still waiting for steve to make good on the last time this happened when he said on stream ya'll would have to do something to make it up to consoles....    /look left... /looks right... /look through hubble telescope.... 

yup still nothing for consoles

other then that.. good to hear ips being redone along with korha rework... nothing like trying to put out a frame and reworkin damage that it relies on to see how broken things are... really nice it will happen before either gets release to the pc labrats to suffer through...     and while GTA:POE looks like it could be ok to meh...  how about fixing skywing and not just keep giving it bandaids

vor 5 Stunden schrieb MarrikBroom:

Titania: Make those quasi RNG buffs worth using, or better yet scrap her ENTIRE KIT except her 4 and start over. As is her 4 is her one good ability.

titanias lantern and beguiling lantern augment are both really good and fit the theme but the ability is too buggy/unreliable atm. some enemies still attack shortly before getting affected, environment blocks it and the range on the DoT is too small. the attract radius with a high range build is really good and its really good cc especially when they take double melee damage but the ability right now feels buggy. it also takes too much time to cast. her 1 is also quite okay as CC but compard to other abilities its lackluster. it would be nice if affected enemies took more dmg for example and if the AoE was bigger by default. i think her 2 could be scrapped and done anew. being a fairy queen i dont see the thematically fitting part in that selfbuff especially since the buffs arent too impressive imo. i think it would be better to scrap it though and make use of her razorflies outside of her 4 with this ability. for example:

2 - Tribute (name could still be fitting): Sends her razorflies to a target area on command where they attack every enemy on sight dealing xxx damage per second for xx seconds and convert a part of the dealt damage into health (healing) for titania. excess health grants her a shield (comparable to rhinos iron skin) of alloy armor (capped at xxxx). enemies affected by lantern or spellbind take xxx% extra damage per second and refresh the duration of tribute by x second(s) on death.

tribute being the only ability which is really out of place imo i think the rest is fine and could just use some QOL and number tweaks to make them better. especially if enemies took more dmg when affected by her 1 too it could give her much to bring to a team and also give her synergy with herself. her lantern already buffs melee dmg with the augment and if her 2 gets something more dmg oriented rather than a strange, unfitting RNG buff she could really be a nice mix of a cc/buff frame with a dot/sustained dps aspect.

18 hours ago, (PS4)Whattamattu said:

i am sticking with the servers overheated as they failed another console twitch drop... time to ask the chinese overlords holdin the purse strings ya'll sold out to for more money to upgrade them.... this is what 3... 4 drops that was supposed to be across ALL platforms... and consoles got screwed out of them again...  still waiting for steve to make good on the last time this happened when he said on stream ya'll would have to do something to make it up to consoles....    /look left... /looks right... /look through hubble telescope.... 

yup still nothing for consoles

other then that.. good to hear ips being redone along with korha rework... nothing like trying to put out a frame and reworkin damage that it relies on to see how broken things are... really nice it will happen before either gets release to the pc labrats to suffer through...     and while GTA:POE looks like it could be ok to meh...  how about fixing skywing and not just keep giving it bandaids

involving not recieving the Twitch Drop you might have to unlink and then relink warframe with your twitch account I did that and I got the Twitch drop from both the DevStream and WF partners

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Xanderix said:

involving not recieving the Twitch Drop you might have to unlink and then relink warframe with your twitch account I did that and I got the Twitch drop from both the DevStream and WF partners

shouldn't need to... got all the poe pc relase firework bonanza... the exilus adapters(32 on console acct ) syanadanas from linking/watching (multiple solstace ones even)....

so there is no issue with how my acct is linked

Archived