Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X-Zone // Garasu Weapon Set (Concepts)

Xgomme

Hi, I started to do some tennogen with the help of @Lukinu_u. I have a lot of concepts in mind and I'm focusing on the sculpt atm, Luki is doing the texturing and technical things like retopology (and helping me a lot with pretty much everything)

We finished Ash Ryujin. You can see it here (No feedback from DE, but will need an overall rework later anyways) :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1268605582

Garasu Mask, accepted ingame round 14

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502550278

I'll post more concepts/sculpts/etc here when I need some feedbacks from players so feel free to check the end of the thread !

Edited by Xgomme

I love the design of the body but the helmet gives me mixed feelings. I love the design of the helmet, not sure how i feel about the "mustache/whiskers" reminds me of a certain fish which don't remember the name of, but on a plus side it also reminds me of how they illustrate Chinese dragons. The sort of tails he has at the back leaves me....interested, but also concerned, cause they somewhat look like wings and literal tails. 

All in all, very cool design for your WIP, also kudos to Lukinu_u

• 2 months later...
Il y a 2 heures, Valiant a dit :

For mag it would be nifty (at least imo) if the little arm pieces you've got on her head had ever so slight physics so they jingled almost, like Chroma Deluxe's auxiliary rings on his back.

I wanted to use them as clip and add some ribbons to really make the full chinese buns thing :D So yep, jiggly things for sure (I'll also make the buns animated, with an opening animation where the top part hover and glow, or something similar)

Also keep in mind the arms I made on this sculpt are not working, I tried to remove the spirals but it's impossible sadly. 

il y a une heure, (PS4)OmegaSlayer a dit :

Limbo Buckethead. XD

I added some pics of the early sculpt I have, just a try though the final one will look closer to the sketch with asymetrical parts and such

Bucket is pure :loka:

• 2 months later...

well it may be just me, but most of them didnt appeal at all or just looked weird to me. I understand what the main theme around them is, but nope.

The only one that quite felt right was Ash and I dont even like or use Ash that much. So its looking quite good.

I only noticed halfway that i recognized that Ash model, i upvoted for it sometime ago.
Maybe add an example of how different colors on that skin model look like.

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm actually working on several things related to the "Garasu" theme, since the Garasu Mask got accepted last round (yay !). So I'll share here some concepts and I'll update later when some more 3D work is done.

Garasu weapon set

Révélation

set.png

First concepts, lot of details are subject to change... Blue part will be transparent glass. Heavy Blade will be the first one I already started the modeling.

Garasu Syandana

Révélation

sya.png

Inspired by a winged creature, maybe Condroc or something more draconic... The tail part will be fabric instead of glass since it should be soft and with physic

Operator sets concepts : 

Révélation

sir_-_Copie.PNG

Edited by Xgomme
added updated Garasu stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...