Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hammers and Nails (OOC)

InfiniumV

8 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

Finally! It’s felt good writing this OC up, hope it gets in and tell me about any problems there is with this OC! This is my first, enjoy!

Name : Zan

Apparent Age : 17

Actual Age : 1089 (Turns 1090 in a few weeks)

Race: Zariman Tenno

Appearance:

Zan is a dark-skinned Tenno, with a Saita Prime suit. He has mostly straight hair, and has freckles which are mostly on the left side of his face. He is 164cm tall, and he’s medium build. He has a device that he built into his arm (read Equipment to see what it does)

Backstory:

Zan was the son in what he would want as a model family: a loving, supporting mother, a hard-working but caring father, and an amazing sister. However it all changed when his father was invited along with the rest of the family, to go explore the Void in the Zariman Ten Zero. His parents were the first of the many adults to go deranged on that ship, and Zan had to do terrible things on that ship to survive... 

By the time the Zariman was found, Zan and his sister were the one of the only ones left. Zan thought it had been a nightmare, but there were far worst things that would happen to him. He along with his sister were turned into killing machines. When Zan was put to sleep, the last thing he saw was his sister, comforting him.

Years pass, and Zan finally wakes, in a pod on Earth, before being turned into Captain Vor’s prize...

*skip quests bla bla bla*

Zan later finds his sister, using a Valkyr and the two became inseparable once more. 

Until one day, on War, Mars...

His sister thought they should accept someone’s bounty, and so set off to go kill the bounty, Lt. Lech Kril, but it was nothing like Zan imagined would happen. His sister charged in, but Kril anticipated her moves, freezing her. Then Kril drove his hammer, straight through her, all whilst Zan was watching, petrified at the sight. Enraged, he killed Kril, and went on a rampage of blood, sweat, and tears that lasted weeks. Only when his Cephalon, Karen, and his Helminth Charger stopped him could he finish his rampage. He then meditated for some days, trying to find peace for him, and for her. 

Modus Oporandi:

Then came a message, from Hystruc, someone he didn’t recognise at all, for a call to arms. Zan quickly checked the coordinates of the location. And although he was tired of killing, he wasn’t tired of helping. He quickly gave the coordinates to Karen, and they set off.

Personality:

Zan is a very emotionally unstable character, and he doesn’t think well of himself, thinking that he is worthless, which probably happened because of what happened to his sister. He is intelligent, but he is terrible at talking to other people. He likes helping a lot, which is the only public reason why he helped the defectors, although personally he felt that the defectors would want to live a life of peace like him, and also hoped they would never become full Grineer.

Affiliation:

He usually works alone, but has worked with the Corpus and Steel Meridian on some occasions, some bounties and The Pacifism Defect respectively.

Equipment/Companions:

Zan uses his white/black/aqua Volt Prime as his Warframe, and he is very, very protective over it. It dons a Salix Syandanna, and Prisma Daedalus Shoulder Pieces, with Avia leg plates(? I think that’s what they called) 

He also will bring to the RP his Lex Prime, his old faithful pistol, that he modified to have a laser attachment, and a holographic “kill” counter that has recently gone up significantly over the last few weeks, in the wake of recent events.

Zan has a knack for inventing new ways to make himself better, and the device inserted into his arm is an example of this. He can activate it and it will allow him to go invisible, but after a short while, it fades off and he gets a throbbing pain in his arm for about 5 hours. He only uses this for emergencies however, and hopes that he won’t need it.

He usually brings his Helminth Charger, Helmint (very creative name, I know) but fearing that he may infect another Corpus place, again, he has decided to bring a Helios, donning the same colours as his Volt Prime.

Well, Agent_Maine said it best, below; Pay attention, will ya?

8 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

Seems to be a well thought out OC. I'm just going to highlight a couple of problems Infinium would do himself (if he were online), which you can fix.

1. Infinium has clearly stated earlier in this thread that our characters are not involved in the quests of the game. For reference, this was what he said: 

All major story events within Warframes lore, are events performed by an anonymous Tenno. We are all one of many others who have felt the repercussions of such events thereof. Therefore, Do not assume you have had any hand in those.

So it might be best to drop the 'Vor's Prize' part of Zan's backstory. It doesn't seem particularly important anyways.

2. This is a slight nitpick, but it's still something I just want to let you know of. With Zan's 'actual age' being 1089, the problem is that we don't actually know how many years it's been since the Orokin Era. It might have been 3000. It might have been 500. It's just not accurate to claim that's how long he's lived because we just don't know. Perhaps that age could be his assumed actual age? Just something for you to think about, but it's not really a big thing to worry about.
  3. Lech Kril is a character actually made by DE, so outright killing him is a bit of a risk, considering he may be included in events and quests later, which do affect RPers (see the Second Dream and the Gradivus Dilemma). It might be best to create your own Grineer character which could take the place of Kril? Just my two cents.

Besides these three things, I think Zan is a solid OC. I'm just giving the feedback I believe Infinium would give he were online at the moment.

Additionally, Zariman-Types themselves are very much unkillable, no matter how much others, or they themselves try - Unless his sister somehow became a symbiote. But that would imply that he and his sister were separated at the nexus.

Additionally, I believe I mentioned no excessively custom gear - And Zariman-Types are capable of cloaking themselves and more, if you read the intro-post, so your little arm cloak device is a no-go.

And yes, the bounty was anonymous - The only thing that it gave was a coordinate to meet at, and an authenticator to activate when you got there.

46 minutes ago, Locky122 said:

and here I am with no idea how to contribute further to the RP...

*proceeds to bash head against very sturdy wall*

That'd be my fault. My bad.
*Drops an I'm Sorry carving*

8 minutes ago, InfiniumV said:

Well, Agent_Maine said it best, below; Pay attention, will ya?

Additionally, Zariman-Types themselves are very much unkillable, no matter how much others, or they themselves try - Unless his sister somehow became a symbiote. But that would imply that he and his sister were separated at the nexus.

Additionally, I believe I mentioned no excessively custom gear - And Zariman-Types are capable of cloaking themselves and more, if you read the intro-post, so your little arm cloak device is a no-go.

And yes, the bounty was anonymous - The only thing that it gave was a coordinate to meet at, and an authenticator to activate when you got there.

I’ve changed it now, you can see if it can go in now.

NOTE : The bounty Zan went on where his sister died, had nothing to do with the bounty he takes from the anonymous person.

16 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

I’ve changed it now, you can see if it can go in now.

NOTE : The bounty Zan went on where his sister died, had nothing to do with the bounty he takes from the anonymous person.

Well, it's all good to go - As long as you don't do any one-line posts, you're all good! Feel free to drop your entry post, but first I advise you read through the IC again for good measure, as in on of my IC posts' I made a reference point for new arrivals.

I just hope you don't mind the passage of centuries between each of my IC posts.

On 2/12/2018 at 5:19 PM, InfiniumV said:

Oh stop it, you little flatterer, you.
Blushing aside, Maine is right, slots are still open - You've got the color scheme, now you just need to updoot an app for me to take a gander at.

I hate to disappoint, but I'll have to say No again - There would be too much of a blur inbetween Zarimans and Symbiotes.

However!

I'm also not one who approves of simply throwing things out the window, so may I suggest that her sister was older than she was, and was fated to become a Symbiote, just soon enough before the onset of the Zariman types, perhaps being absent for the Zariman departure?
Give her a reason to remember her sister/other under the Ame title, only vague due to the meddling of Margulis.

What you do is up to you, but I'd be A-Okay with anything in a similar vein as the above.

Just be sure to either update the App, or post a new one.

Okey dokies boss man will fix up other two then and re post, though from a stand alone story reference and this is kind of a general question to everyone...does the idea of a warframes personality through instinct and prefreance sound like a sound story device? Like mass produced warframes were more like enhancements to the Tenno while prime frames had a more complex personality that could connect more with the Zariman Tenno like Cortana with MC.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)DaisukeSanada said:

Okey dokies boss man will fix up other two then and re post, though from a stand alone story reference and this is kind of a general question to everyone...does the idea of a warframes personality through instinct and prefreance sound like a sound story device? Like mass produced warframes were more like enhancements to the Tenno while prime frames had a more complex personality that could connect more with the Zariman Tenno like Cortana with MC.

<- Self-proclaimed Warframe Lore 'expert' here.

The Prime Warframes were fewer in quantity but larger in quality and strength. Considering they were not enough to fight the Sentients in the Old War, the Orokin made the mass-produced standard Warframes, which were weaker than the Primes but got the job done. We currently know little about how sentient the Warframes are, with only a very small tease in the Second Dream over two years ago, but from what we have seen, the Warframes don't have a lot of sentience and rarely act on their own. We have not seen anything even close to Cortana's level of personality. So I do not think we can really go down a lore path which we could get very, very wrong.

On 2/11/2018 at 2:43 AM, (PS4)DaisukeSanada said:

Well here is my OC`s turn

Name: Inari (Zariman Tenno)

Apparent Age: 18

Actual Age: 1650 years 

Appearance: Inari is one of the taller Tenno who got affected well into her teenage years, she has slender  tall build, and is often looked at with a bit of wonder since the stereotype of the Tenno is that they are all still very child like. Her height sometimes is joked upon by some of the other Tenno calling her a giant or amazon while  some of the other Tenno simply call her big sister. Her hair sits at about shoulder length and has lost all of her former brunette color, now pure white, possibly from her long cry-sleep in the Lua Resivoir, she usually like to tie in back in a ponytail especially when she travels outside her lander on missions with her frame Ami. Her gear is a mix of a Manduk suit and hood with Koppra sleeves and leggings, she later added on some Koppra faults to give her suit a more dress feel to it. Being always in front of a interface screen Inari has dual oculus for her eyes to help with bright screens and whenever she hacks systems first hand.

Personality: Inari has a very witty personality haven taken most of it she says from her frame Mirage Prime whom she calls Ame-no-Uzue, or Ami for short, she feels a connection to her Mirage prime almost like a surrogate sister often talking to the frame as if it has its own voice and thoughts. Inari always goes for high paying jobs to help pay for her growing artistic ventures, and her steady upkeep of her small arsenal of bows. She never enjoys super formal events, and tends to steer clear if ever invited. She recently has taken a liking to the fishing town of Cetus and often stops by to walk through the massive markets and speaks with the locals. 

Affiliation: Inari usually tends to work on her own, as she has seen that a single frame can sneak in and get things done more quietly, though she tends to run with some of her fellow Tenno. 

Modus Operandi: Though Inari is one to take on high valued jobs, her que list has been quite empty. After a recent trip to Cetus, her shipboard Cephalon alerted her to a wide-band message coming in from a a scrapyard. It promised a decent credit wage for assistance in a mission. Inari brought up her account and saw the tiny amount of credits that rested in there. She would say she regretted getting the new corpus bow, but it`s power was too fun to regret. She drew up her star charts pinpointing a route to the planet. The price was a little less than her normal asking price but beggars couldn’t be choosers. 

Personal Equipment: Inari holds two frames currently since the upkeep is less costly. Her sister Ami a mirage prime frame, and a ember frame. She is currently learning the ways of her amp equipment given to her by the Quill Orronko and is currently hunting for equipment to make her first Zaw. Inari has picked up a knack for art and obtains sketch pads and charcoal pieces from some of the market stalls in Cetus.

Weaponry: Inari is a sucker for old style weapons, she holds a collection of bows, such as the Cernos, the Daikyu, and her favorite acquisition off a tussle with the stalker, the dread.  She recently acquired the Corpus made bow LENZ, she`s not sure what to think of it yet but plans on taking it out in the next few missions to put it through its paces. When it comes to close combat she enjoys using the Kogake, when she wants to get up close and personal, or her ortho and nikana, when she needs a little range. 

Companions: Inari`s only companion next to her frames is her onboard cephalon puck. She also has a small group of friends on Cetus who keep her  up to date on any developments in the plains.

Reposting with a good bit of editing for judgement....-begins praying to space mom-

Edited by (PS4)DaisukeSanada
Changes on appereance

20 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

<- Self-proclaimed Warframe Lore 'expert' here.

The Prime Warframes were fewer in quantity but larger in quality and strength. Considering they were not enough to fight the Sentients in the Old War, the Orokin made the mass-produced standard Warframes, which were weaker than the Primes but got the job done. We currently know little about how sentient the Warframes are, with only a very small tease in the Second Dream over two years ago, but from what we have seen, the Warframes don't have a lot of sentience and rarely act on their own. We have not seen anything even close to Cortana's level of personality. So I do not think we can really go down a lore path which we could get very, very wrong.

True but you did also have that bit of text in Rhino or Rhino prime`s codex, which some have hinted as a frame going berserk and rampant on its own before going into a room we’re the Zariman children were it stopped. So I would think this was maybe early years of warframe creation were the science maybe wasn’t perfected? But all in all if I was going down this road of semi-sentience with the frame instead of going by official lore I’d have to make it a “what if” scenario I’m assuming?

Edited by (PS4)DaisukeSanada

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, (PS4)DaisukeSanada said:

Reposting with a good bit of editing for judgement....-begins praying to space mom-

One major nitpick.
It's a pretty major one;

"Appearance: Inari is one of the taller Tenno who got affected well into her teenage years, she has a very curvy build which Has brought some attractive looks of both humans and Corpus, which Inari cautiously welcomes to get information out of people, and some free drinks. Her long legs make up for most of her height, with some of the younger Tenno calling her big sister."

Yer getting a bit jail-baitey there, so reel it back. If you wish to proceed, just be a symbiote-type and you can have, well, as much salacious content as I'll allow.
But doing the above with a Zariman kiddie is a big No-No from this mediocre DM.

Address this point however you choose, and you'll be good.

On 2/14/2018 at 12:52 PM, (PS4)DaisukeSanada said:

True but you did also have that bit of text in Rhino or Rhino prime`s codex, which some have hinted as a frame going berserk and rampant on its own before going into a room we’re the Zariman children were it stopped. So I would think this was maybe early years of warframe creation were the science maybe wasn’t perfected? But all in all if I was going down this road of semi-sentience with the frame instead of going by official lore I’d have to make it a “what if” scenario I’m assuming?

True, the Rhino Prime Codex entry did hint that, but it's still in the unknown. We just can't assume something as lorechanging as semi-sentient Warframes when DE have not given us enough information.

allright, I've set this one up, hopefully there are not too many grammar errors and the app is pleasing to you!

Name: first name has been hidden behind a codename, X-43A Surname is "Hunt"

Forgot to add he is zariman type tenno

Aparent age: 16-18

(as a small anecdote, I'm one of those folks irl who looks younger than their age suggests. This may cause some interesting problems the day I buy a drink)

Actual age : 771 (I joined warframe rather "late" in 2016, so I'll reflect that in that I am a young tenno, if you'd call 771 years young anyway :D)

Appearance: 1 meter 66 cms, or 5.5ft.  Whiteish skin, fair hair, blue eyes, moustache beard and sideburns have a slight red tinge to it) bit wider than normal shoulders, normal but slightly thin arms with medium sized hands. rest is average.

Personality: starting from the inside, he is a bit shy when it comes to meet new people when it comes to relationships, but when you get to know him he is a chatterbox. Very social and loves meeting people. other beings from different backgrounds. loves sentient gatdgetty and science in general.

Also british levels of politeness and hospitable

For the profesional side, give him clear instructions, and he will try to cheve them the best as possible. has experience dealing with customers.

Affiliation: While he does not like the word too much, he mainly wanders helping or working for most factions (kinda like a mercenary)

Modus operandi: He hopes one day for the origin system to go back to peace, he dislikes being at a war, but he pledged to not stop untill the deed has been resolved. He is a bit of an idealist that believes that no being should be above or below.

Personal equipment: a strange blue bracelet on his left arm and a bi coloured one on his right (red and blue) wears a prized amethyst on his neck (to remember his life on earth) also wears a personalized small grineer armour (this was given to him by a grineer who was in a pinch, managed to get saved by SM and gave him the armour as a gift) this can withstand small caliber weaponry (think of this as slightly stronger kevlar armour) and has pockets to fit stuff he finds aling the way

Weaponry for the warframe, it is the ogris( I had many options, but the ogris is something I've always wanted, and the reload animation is sick, for the character, it is a amp with all 1st level gear, it is called kunegi (this means hunt in ancient greek) for the secondary, the staticor (this thing has been my most reliable secondary to date) as for the melee, lesion

Companion: a lovely female helmith charger, named rosy (except for private ocasions, she never leaves his side)

warframe: A inaros, can change if you prefer to be the only inaros

SoxhYXB.jpgu8q6uTy.jpg2WEUsa2.jpgFmtDqXA.jpgbeJaxeb.jpg

19 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

allright, I've set this one up, hopefully there are not too many grammar errors and the app is pleasing to you!

Hide contents

Forgot to add he is zariman type tenno

(as a small anecdote, I'm one of those folks irl who looks younger than their age suggests. This may cause some interesting problems the day I buy a drink)

Actual age : 771 (I joined warframe rather "late" in 2016, so I'll reflect that in that I am a young tenno, if you'd call 771 years young anyway :D)

Appearance: 1 meter 66 cms, or 5.5ft.  Whiteish skin, fair hair, blue eyes, moustache beard and sideburns have a slight red tinge to it) bit wider than normal shoulders, normal but slightly thin arms with medium sized hands. rest is average.

Personality: starting from the inside, he is a bit shy when it comes to meet new people when it comes to relationships, but when you get to know him he is a chatterbox. Very social and loves meeting people. other beings from different backgrounds. loves sentient gatdgetty and science in general.

For the profesional side, give him clear instructions, and he will try to cheve them the best as possible. has experience dealing with customers.

Affiliation: While he does not like the word too much, he mainly wanders helping or working for most factions (kinda like a mercenary)

Modus operandi: He hopes one day for the origin system to go back to peace, he dislikes being at a war, but he pledged to not stop untill the deed has been resolved. He is a bit of an idealist that believes that no being should be above or below.

Personal equipment: a strange blue bracelet on his left arm and a bi coloured one on his right (red and blue) wears a prized amethyst on his neck (to remember his life on earth) also wears a personalized small grineer armour (this was given to him by a grineer who was in a pinch, managed to get saved by SM and gave him the armour as a gift) this can withstand small caliber weaponry (think of this as slightly stronger kevlar armour) and has pockets to fit stuff he finds aling the way

Weaponry for the warframe, it is the ogris( I had many options, but the ogris is something I've always wanted, and the reload animation is sick, for the character, it is a amp with all 1st level gear, it is called kunegi (this means hunt in ancient greek) for the secondary, the staticor (this thing has been my most reliable secondary to date) as for the melee, lesion

Companion: a lovely female helmith charger, named rosy (except for private ocasions, she never leaves his side)

warframe: A inaros, can change if you prefer to be the only inaros

Reveal hidden contents

SoxhYXB.jpgu8q6uTy.jpg2WEUsa2.jpgFmtDqXA.jpgbeJaxeb.jpg

I have a few problems with it that I think should be pointed out, although I am not the person to normally do this, @Agent_Maine or @InfiniumV would.

Firstly, how does one have a moustache beard and sideburns, when their apparent (you spelt it wrong btw) age is 16-18? It seems a bit young but then again, you can say otherwise

Secondly, he’s a Tenno so why would he like Sentient gadgetry (you also spelt that wrong too (sorry for all these))? Tenno fought the Sentients and almost died from them (see Mirage’s ingame lore). I think you meant to say that he experimented on Sentient gadgetry ot that he is interested on how they worked. Again, correct me if I’m wrong.

Thirdly, the Modus Operandi doesn’t seem to fit with what they are doing, or meant to do. The people who answer the call, so to speak, are there to protect Hystruc’s crewman as they seize tactical objectives, I think.

Lastly, and this is to be honest one that I really don’t like saying, but the Helminth Charger has to go. As InfiniumV said in an earlier post when I wanted my Helminth Charger in,

They are, Damien - Cryptix's character, has one, and as the Helminth Strain of infestation seems to be a universal forme, I say that you can have one yourself.

My advice, don't bring him/her/it into the facility. Don't think it's because I hold anything against any of you all, but think for a moment.
Yer bringing an advanced strain of infestation into the facility - Not only is it an example of advanced infestation biotech, you're also going to trigger what is essentially a facility lockdown and make a few crewmen shoot holes in their pants.
And probably the Charger too.

Actually, anyone who's using anything that uses, or is an example of Infestation Biology, say the Hema, Nidus, Helminth Charger, that sort of thing, you might wanna clarify that when the chance arises. But otherwise, don't bring it into the hanger when you're trying to make a good first impression. See paragraph 2.

Overall however, good OC! All I would say is,

1. Fix the points I mentioned above
  2. Maybe add a backstory? Don’t need to, it’s just that it would be a bit better.

2 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

I have a few problems with it that I think should be pointed out, although I am not the person to normally do this, @Agent_Maine or @InfiniumV would.

Firstly, how does one have a mustache beard and sideburns, when their apparent (you spelt it wrong btw) age is 16-18? It seems a bit young but then again, you can say otherwise

I had a full on muttonchops, beard and mustache when I was fifteen.

I hated grooming that crap. 

2 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

Firstly, how does one have a moustache beard and sideburns, when their apparent (you spelt it wrong btw) age is 16-18? It seems a bit young but then again, you can say otherwise

I started growing a beard out at 15. Became an actual one at 17.

12 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

I have no problems re-doing my post, can understand your points. I will be editing it during the day.

If it so pleases the op, I can remove the facial features if necesary

Don’t remove the facial features. I was wrong. Whoops.

9 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

I started growing a beard out at 15. Became an actual one at 17.

9 hours ago, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

I had a full on muttonchops, beard and mustache when I was fifteen.

I hated grooming that crap. 

7 minutes ago, Yyvern said:

May I join? I want to learn how RP works, and have some fun.

As long as you're willing to follow the rules set out, and as long as your character app falls within the guidelines, then chances are, yes.
Just post said app for review, orright?

So should I make a character now?  If I should, here's mine.

Name : Yoan Fen

Apparent Age : 37

Actual age : 142

Appearance : https://goo.gl/images/MYYoiE

Personality : Serious, but is usually cheerful.

Affiliation : Corpus

Goal : Yoan came to this place because of his job. He has been recently hired as a businessman for one of the Corpus's largest companies.

Personal equipment : Not much besides his clothes, which resembles Alad V's.

Weaponry : Yoan recently made a replica of a strange artifact he saw in the Museum. It looks like a stick with 3 more smaller sticks coming out of its end. It looks very similar to this. https://goo.gl/images/ZT1QEB Yoan is very proud of this weapon he made, and uses it to protect himself.

Edited by Yyvern

A re-done app, requested by the OP to clear some stuff out

backstory: earth borne tenno of the zariman 10-0, X-43a,usually just called 43, was always a very social tenno who loved heping his kin during missions and always did his best. his inaros is a prized possesion of his, and takes great care of it. after all the jargon that happened, 43 usually wanders around cetus, talking to various marketsmen, recently acquanted with fellow master tesaonai, who gave his kavat the new moonless skin (don't know how would that apply, warframe magic I supose) Recently however, his fellow cephalon notified him of a tenno transmission, and out of interest and looking for adventure, decided to go his way.

Appearance: 1 meter 66 cms, or 5.5ft.  Whiteish skin, fair hair, blue eyes, moustache beard and sideburns have a slight red tinge to it. bit wider than normal shoulders, normal but slightly thin arms with medium sized hands. rest is average.

Personality: starting from the inside, he is a bit hesitant about what to say when meeting a new person, so as to not offend them, so he goes the curt way. If you gain his confidence and trust, he is a chatterbox! He does like exploring and gaining knowledge about culture from other factions. He enjoys knowing how pieces work and will often snag enemy weapons to tamper with them

For the profesional side, give him clear instructions, and he will try to achieve them the best as possible. has experience dealing with customers.

Weaknesses: can get rather distracted, and has a bit of a forgetfull memory

Personal equipment: a strange blue bracelet on his left arm and a bi coloured one on his right (red and blue) wears a prized amethyst on his neck (to remember his life on earth) also wears a personalized small grineer armour (this was given to him by a grineer who was in a pinch, managed to get saved by SM and gave him the armour as a gift) this can withstand small caliber weaponry (think of this as slightly stronger kevlar armour) and has pockets to fit stuff he finds aling the way.

He also carries a screwdriver with him.

Companion: a moonless kavat, called tabby. he is preety much inseparable to 43 as they both have known each other for some time.

Edited by samuelx43a
A contradiction. changed a bit of text

1 hour ago, samuelx43a said:

Reveal hidden contents

backstory: earth borne tenno of the zariman 10-0, X-43a,usually just called 43, was always a very social tenno who loved heping his kin during missions and always did his best. his inaros is a prized possesion of his, and takes great care of it. after all the jargon that happened, 43 usually wanders around cetus, talking to various marketsmen, recently acquanted with fellow master tesaonai, who gave his kavat the new moonless skin (don't know how would that apply, warframe magic I supose) Recently however, his fellow cephalon notified him of a tenno transmission, and out of interest and looking for adventure, decided to go his way.

Appearance: 1 meter 66 cms, or 5.5ft.  Whiteish skin, fair hair, blue eyes, moustache beard and sideburns have a slight red tinge to it. bit wider than normal shoulders, normal but slightly thin arms with medium sized hands. rest is average.

Personality: starting from the inside, he is a bit shy when it comes to meet new people when it comes to relationships, but when you get to know him he is a chatterbox. Very social and loves meeting people. other beings from different backgrounds. He enjoys knowing how pieces work and will often snag enemy weapons to tamper with them

For the profesional side, give him clear instructions, and he will try to achieve them the best as possible. has experience dealing with customers.

Personal equipment: a strange blue bracelet on his left arm and a bi coloured one on his right (red and blue) wears a prized amethyst on his neck (to remember his life on earth) also wears a personalized small grineer armour (this was given to him by a grineer who was in a pinch, managed to get saved by SM and gave him the armour as a gift) this can withstand small caliber weaponry (think of this as slightly stronger kevlar armour) and has pockets to fit stuff he finds aling the way.

Companion: a moonless kavat, called tabby. he is preety much inseparable to 43 as they both have known each other for some time.

I approve of this. 

But then again, I'm not @InfiniumV or @Agent_Maine.

Wait for their response and they can say whether you can go in.

Good OC.

Edited by EndermanBeast

5 hours ago, Yyvern said:

So should I make a character now?  If I should, here's mine.

Name : Yoan Fen

Apparent Age : 37

Actual age : 142

Appearance : https://goo.gl/images/MYYoiE

Personality : Serious, but is usually cheerful.

Affiliation : Corpus

Goal : Yoan came to this place because of his job. He has been recently hired as a businessman for one of the Corpus's largest companies.

Personal equipment : Not much besides his clothes, which resembles Alad V's.

Weaponry : Yoan recently made a replica of a strange artifact he saw in the Museum. It looks like a stick with 3 more smaller sticks coming out of its end. It looks very similar to this. https://goo.gl/images/ZT1QEB Yoan is very proud of this weapon he made, and uses it to protect himself.

This OC seems fine, though the decision on the pitchfork replica is ultimately up to Infinium. Though, I doubt he'll deny it. My only qualm is the fact that there's a significant lack of detail, so I'm skeptical if you'll be doing one-line posts in the IC. Infinium has a rule against one-line posts.

2 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

Hide contents

Personality: starting from the inside, he is a bit shy when it comes to meet new people when it comes to relationships, but when you get to know him he is a chatterbox. Very social and loves meeting people. other beings from different backgrounds. He enjoys knowing how pieces work and will often snag enemy weapons to tamper with them

he is a bit shy when it comes to meet new people

Very social and loves meeting people

This is a contradiction. How can he be shy about meeting new people but he loves meeting new people? It can be one or the other, not both.