Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can’t leave relays after countless tries and can’t load mastery rank 5 test just kicked kik

(PSN)owoSkullsowo350

This problem has been present for some time and is especially bad for new players that get this bug because it doesn't let you take mastery. You would think this would be a top priority thing to fix but so far nothing from DE on this subject. I hope that they are working on fixing this cause it is a very annoying and game breaking bug.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 2:04 AM, (PS4)codyu2425 said:

This problem has been present for some time and is especially bad for new players that get this bug because it doesn't let you take mastery. You would think this would be a top priority thing to fix but so far nothing from DE on this subject. I hope that they are working on fixing this cause it is a very annoying and game breaking bug.

Yea, wish they'd fix it. I now have a MR 7 test it still kicks me. It allows me to do the practice sometimes. But it's annoying

Yeah I have noticed that if you try enough times it will let you in practice. DE really needs to get on this and soon very soon cause there is no way to level which is the big thing and no way to leave places like dojo which I can deal with. Its been almost a year for me and more than a year for others DE where are you when we need you. Side note for those with this problem be sure to send in support ticket and if you want chat with us here I hope that DE will eventually get around and tell us whats going on or better finally fix this.

7 hours ago, (PS4)codyu2425 said:

Yeah I have noticed that if you try enough times it will let you in practice. DE really needs to get on this and soon very soon cause there is no way to level which is the big thing and no way to leave places like dojo which I can deal with. Its been almost a year for me and more than a year for others DE where are you when we need you. Side note for those with this problem be sure to send in support ticket and if you want chat with us here I hope that DE will eventually get around and tell us whats going on or better finally fix this.

It lets me do the practice with no problem. that's how I use to check to see if I can do the test because it use to let me take the test if it would let me take the practice